Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest pockyDOLL

^ HAHA I JUST BOUGHT THIS PHONE TODAY!

well got this phone~ I LOVE MY BROTHER WHEEE.

took me awhile to get used to the keypad o-o cos i have an iphone and well yeah.

I LOVE IT . yes more than my iphone~

it's too cute! the led thing is wow . CUTEEE.

the phone itself is really good. i got it for 230 WITH FREE MEMORY CARD!

which is pretty cheap haha. :]

I LOVE ITT! people who wants to buy it: go go go!

might post a review later too tired haha

$230 only!?

Do you know if your brother got this online or did he buy it from a shop?

Sorry to be nosy =P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blahblah77

^^ yeah that is cheap! If your brother bought it online, do tell us where he got it :D I'd love to know!

lookie~ the ice cream 1st gen has a cute cover :w00t:

2cffgk4.jpg

ice cream 2nd gen big smilies~ i'm liking the colors of the led lights.. much better than the 1st gen

2uy0ens.jpg

sxy99y.jpg

and the inside! i guess this is the pink version w/ pinkish buttons ^^

35bgz12.jpg

^ oh where can i get the cute cover for ice cream KF350?

i juz bought the sweet blue colour.

and also although the specs said the external memory supports max up to 2GB...anyone tried 4GB or 8GB? does it work well?

Guest lulunotlemon*

The white looks so nice!

Which store did you buy it from Pacific Mall? I went by this morning to compare the prices and they're mostly $260 and over, and that's without the memory card :( Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the late reply haha

I bargained. LOL I got it at the telephone store by the way``

---

OMGGGGG. T______T

SOMEHOW MY PHONE SHUT OFF AND THE SCREEN FROZE WHEN I TRIED TO START IT UP. And I took out the battery, when I turned it on again, my whole phone got reset. Because I forgot to backup my contact list, everything got deleted..... T_________T </3

^^^^^^^

i think the ice cream 2 looks really kuteeeeeeeee ^^~~~

and the bunny cover for ice cream 1, kya~~!!

^ HAHA I JUST BOUGHT THIS PHONE TODAY!

well got this phone~ I LOVE MY BROTHER WHEEE.

took me awhile to get used to the keypad o-o cos i have an iphone and well yeah.

I LOVE IT . yes more than my iphone~

it's too cute! the led thing is wow . CUTEEE.

the phone itself is really good. i got it for 230 WITH FREE MEMORY CARD!

which is pretty cheap haha. :]

I LOVE ITT! people who wants to buy it: go go go!

might post a review later too tired haha

kimigasuki, i see that you're from toronto, and i am tooo hahaha, may i ask where you got it? and did you get the ice cream phone 2 or the first version?

Guest kimigasuki

to all those asking:

My brother got it at Pacific Mall not online sorry :/

kimigasuki, i see that you're from toronto, and i am tooo hahaha, may i ask where you got it? and did you get the ice cream phone 2 or the first version?

i got the first version. second version isn't available unlocked yet isn't it?

plus the second version looks like a toy :/ not my cup of tea puahahahs.

Sorry for the late reply haha

I bargained. LOL I got it at the telephone store by the way``

---

OMGGGGG. T______T

SOMEHOW MY PHONE SHUT OFF AND THE SCREEN FROZE WHEN I TRIED TO START IT UP. And I took out the battery, when I turned it on again, my whole phone got reset. Because I forgot to backup my contact list, everything got deleted..... T_________T </3

^^^^^^^

i think the ice cream 2 looks really kuteeeeeeeee ^^~~~

and the bunny cover for ice cream 1, kya~~!!

my case was worst. my battery ran out and when i recharge and try turning it on, it got hanged at the "KF350" screen. no matter how many times i took out the battery its still the same. the service centre upgraded my software, so they said. lost all my stuff in the phone... <_<

worse still, they can't fix my slightly tilted screen. the lady said all the units have the same problem. i doubt that anyway.

Guest kimigasuki

^ ICE CREAM phone one is available unlocked outside asia. (try plemix.com)

but ICE CREAM phone two is i'm pretty sure still not available unlocked :/

Guest ``miamihero

my case was worst. my battery ran out and when i recharge and try turning it on, it got hanged at the "KF350" screen. no matter how many times i took out the battery its still the same. the service centre upgraded my software, so they said. lost all my stuff in the phone... <_<

worse still, they can't fix my slightly tilted screen. the lady said all the units have the same problem. i doubt that anyway.

Mine too. I went to Zitron's service centre and got it fixed. My friend's phone hanged for twice. Poor thing. Maybe it's true I shouldnt buy any LG phones. :(

Err...I really don't like the Ice Cream 2. It just looks so cheap on the outside!

-ginger

Oh seriously. It's so ugly! yuck! :X

sorry, just my opinion heh. Peace! ^^v

Mine too. I went to Zitron's service centre and got it fixed. My friend's phone hanged for twice. Poor thing. Maybe it's true I shouldnt buy any LG phones. :(

Oh seriously. It's so ugly! yuck! :X

sorry, just my opinion heh. Peace! ^^v

it hanged because of software problem. but i'm still very concern on the screen. i don't think the quality is tat bad cuz they said all the units hav a slightly tilted screen. :unsure:

Guest AMIbunny

i have a question about unlocking phones and stuff lol :

If I buy this phone online, when it arrives to my house, How do I start to use it? I know I charge it first..but how do I get the service of the phone to start working so i can call people? Do I bring it to my cell phone provider people? XD

Sry I have no idea!

Guest glampop

i have a question about unlocking phones and stuff lol :

If I buy this phone online, when it arrives to my house, How do I start to use it? I know I charge it first..but how do I get the service of the phone to start working so i can call people? Do I bring it to my cell phone provider people? XD

Sry I have no idea!

If you have t-mobile or AT&T you can just insert the sim card & use because they're GSM networks and can use unlocked phones. However I don't think you can use the unlocked phone with verizon since it's CDMA ):

Archived