Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

It's weird that so many of you guys are having issues with your phones. Did you guys all get the unlocked versions? I have a couple friends (Korean) that have this phone, too, and none of us have had any problems with it.

-ginger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ginger~~ in my country, i think they are all unlocked..^^

Yeah, I think a lot of people living in the US are having problems with it? Ugh, I'd love to bring my phone back to the US when I move back but...not expecting it to happen. I'll have only had the phone for about 9 months if I move back in Sept so...that sucks.

-ginger

Guest jenny____x

Yeah, I think a lot of people living in the US are having problems with it? Ugh, I'd love to bring my phone back to the US when I move back but...not expecting it to happen. I'll have only had the phone for about 9 months if I move back in Sept so...that sucks.

-ginger

the korean version and the unlocked version are very different.

i think why a bunch of people are having problems is because we are missing a lot of the functions that the korean version has.

Guest ``miamihero

It's weird that so many of you guys are having issues with your phones. Did you guys all get the unlocked versions? I have a couple friends (Korean) that have this phone, too, and none of us have had any problems with it.

-ginger

yeah. this is weird. i guess teh main reason of why people using unlocked ver experience probs because tehre are some functions that we cant use it here and that is why people here always claim that LG phones are not good.

i din get the BR vouchers too...i dun even think its officially announced here in malaysia

same luck with the cellphone charm..^^

i've been using it for a week now and i dun hav any probs with software thingy...should say i love it

but there is one prob with my screen. it seems like the screen (inside part, not the outside cover) is tilted to the left.

i've tried ignoring it but seriously, i'm sort of a fuss pot.. :sweatingbullets:

i guess i'm gonna go to the service centre to ask them to fix it when i'm free...

other than this, i love it!!!!!!!

i hope u get to solve the probs on ur phone asap... :)

thanks for your concern, hopefully it'll be fine now :)

and about the baskin robbins thing, it was on the newspaper you see, they had a press conference here with baskin robbins to promote the ice cream phone. I dont know, maybe the retailer took our vouchers! >(

-ginger

hmm...i hope everything works out for you..^^

yeah. this is weird. i guess teh main reason of why people using unlocked ver experience probs because tehre are some functions that we cant use it here and that is why people here always claim that LG phones are not good.

thanks for your concern, hopefully it'll be fine now :)

and about the baskin robbins thing, it was on the newspaper you see, they had a press conference here with baskin robbins to promote the ice cream phone. I dont know, maybe the retailer took our vouchers! >(

oh it is???...hahha...oops!!!! :sweatingbullets:

it's really bad if the retailers really took out the vouchers...

mayb lg should've stated on the box "with BR vouchers inside".....hmmph!! <_<

Guest zzzangx3

-ginger

when you come back to you plan on unlocking your phone?

if you arent, i'm willing (if you're also willing) to buy it from you for a reasonable price.

Guest plumangel3

is anyone still having trouble with their phone? I've been considering buying one online but im kinda worried now >.<;

I'm kinda cautious now about what phone i should buy.

Guest GreenTurtlesEqualsLove

does anyone know how to turn off that frickin annoying shutter sound when u take a picture? -o-

Guest ginger

does anyone know how to turn off that frickin annoying shutter sound when u take a picture? -o-

You can't turn the shutters off on the majority of phones. I don't know of any Korean phone that works without a shutter sound.

-ginger

Guest AiMango

wow those are cute!

& whoever said chocolates > these ice creams.. eww are you kidding? the chocolates are so common in my area i think theyre hideous D:

Guest pockyDOLL

Omg. I want this phone so bad! It's really cute! (:

For any one who bought it unlocked, do you guys have FIDO SIMS?

I want to make sure before I buy it that my FIDO SIM will work with it otherwise it's going to be a waste of a ton of $! >__<

Guest plumangel3

i saw the phone at pmall today lol ^^; they were selling it for around $280-300ish.

maybe it was just the model that they showed me but it only looked ok to me in person. >.<;;

still cute tho.

Guest Lee Da Bin

Omg. I want this phone so bad! It's really cute! (:

For any one who bought it unlocked, do you guys have FIDO SIMS?

I want to make sure before I buy it that my FIDO SIM will work with it otherwise it's going to be a waste of a ton of $! >__<

i'm using fido XD

also, i have no other problems than what I've mentionned before. this phone is so cute! =D here in Montreal, i dont see anyone wandering around with that phone yet ^^ its alright for me, i only need text, callings.. and camera :P

when i use the headset to listen to music from the phone, i find it too loud :( i had to put it at the lowest "1", but its still louder than the average volume I listen to when I use my mp4. ><

some picts i took with the phone.. lmao

th_resize1.jpg

th_resize2.jpg

and..

my mom x]

th_resize3.jpg

Archived