Ulzzang America!

Guest iFAMOUS

Guest wee33

Some people here... -_-

The scenesters here are really considered Ulzzang in America. Most of them are models and people try to copy them an such. Audrey kitching even went out with the lead singer of Panic At the Disco

Maybe because they are not asian , are not preps, and not wearing hollister and etc....hmhmmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmh

but then again this a biased asian forum D:

i agree lol.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bhebie9

I really wouldn't say they're "best face" americans. :X they look hella scary and emo. there are better looking americans out there.

Guest PunchNine

Some of you guys are rediculous.

I bet if we photoshopped asian girls faces over these scenesters you'd guys would go from

"EWW SCENE KIDS" to "aww, so kawaii!!! they're so pretty and artistic!!"

Guest Awkward Smile

I'm not "bashing" them because they look different.

I live in scene kid central. I'm the one that looks "different" to them.

They just look ridiculous to me.

Mullets? Really? They weren't cool back in the 70s and they aren't now.

I just don't find the appeal of wearing obnoxiously bright colored clothes that don't match with clown makeup on.

It's a stupid fad and by the time they get older, they'll regret ever dressing that way.

Guest mocofraise&

Sorry but some of them aren't ulzzang worthy at all. Heavy makeup doesn't make you pretty.

And the first girl is over photoshopped,it's just ridiculous and scary.

Not that i dislike scene fashion, even if it's kinda really common and boring ..

But ulzzang is about beauty,not some popular style or heavy make up.

Guest Inconnu

Some of you guys are rediculous.

I bet if we photoshopped asian girls faces over these scenesters you'd guys would go from

"EWW SCENE KIDS" to "aww, so kawaii!!! they're so pretty and artistic!!"

<_< I dont know what you are talking about but this is definitely NOT true. Have you seen

all those comments about Ganguro girls and Visual Kei girls in the beauty & fashion thread?

They still get bashed on, even IF they were Asians. Not everyone finds heavy makeup and

overly done hair to be attractive.

Sorry but some of them aren't ulzzang worthy at all. Heavy makeup doesn't make you pretty.

And the first girl is over photoshopped,it's just ridiculous and scary.

Are you kidding me?

alot of those asian ulzzang's be covered in pounds of pale make up, be having hair extensions and not mention those horrible circle lenses to make there eyes 10x bigger than they are.

Give me a break they arent ulzzang worthy

Let me get out of here, I can't take hypocrites and biased people:angry:

honestly if asian people get to pout there cheeks, wink there eyes and wear circle lenses why can't the american's do what they want?

Guest Inconnu

^ I think she was talking about the overly done eyeliner, mascara, and heavy eyeshadow.

None of the Asian net idols do that sort of thing. The worse they do is alot of eyeliner and

fake eyelashes... but the really cheap looking ones are the least popular.

Everyone puts on powder/concealer. Circle lens isnt a big deal... its like piercings to these

scenester kids.

Guest Juliang

Exactly <_<

yall are so biased

Are you kidding me?

alot of those asian ulzzang's be covered in pounds of pale make up, be having hair extensions and not mention those horrible circle lenses to make there eyes 10x bigger than they are.

Give me a break they arent ulzzang worthy

I agree with you.

Okay so they might not be "uhlzzang" material to you guys but they ARE popular on myspace and what not... more like a net idol kind of thing.

I actually like looking at them more than the korean ones.

Guest pikapika

this topic made it suddenly very obvious to me who's asian in this forum and who's not

hahahahahahaahahahahaha

so many fingers are being pointed that theyre all pointing at each other

this topic has become such a guilty pleasure for me

Archived