Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocobb

feels like i climbed up all the way up the mountain, and someone ran up and pushed me right back off down it.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

Most of my 20s will probably be taken up by 5 years or military and then four years of college afterward.

Guest Sharra

one of those terrible days with terrible weather and i feel like a little bit of my brain just died and i'm going crazy. and i just failed a math quiz because i skipped a class last week and the whole quiz was basically on what was taught that day. my best friend got a boyfriend a couple of days ago and i'm real happy for her but this just leaves me really lonely. i'm so freakin awkward around guys it's not even amusing. and i have a dance performance coming up in two weeks and i'm having a hard time even remembering the dance because i havent been dancing for that long, and probably made the cuts out of pure luck. everyone else is so amazing, i'm so embarassed.

Guest r41ny

sad.. yeah.. my papers a pilling and its due in 2 weeks. I havent even started them. I feel so sad that i want to cry at this moment. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jeezchris.

stupid spring break homework. -_- 6 essays and colormarking + 3 hour math test. + laziness kicking in.

and.

apprehensive. D:

Guest JaCkiie

That you miss her.

And that you're happy with her.

I'm glad that you're happy with her though.. but it breaks my heart inside.

I'm so selfish aren't I?

Guest seryberry

i cant believe you cheated on me after everything we went thru.

yeah i kno get over it sery.

but i cant help it

Guest greentea:vee xo

He lies.

He doesn't listen.

He never keeps his promises.

He never sticks to his words.

He doesn't try.

and I've fallen for him .. hard. =\

Archived