Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bo Ryeong

de one thing i'm looking in my man is to for me relying and depending on him wheneva i want and need... but u set it a limit frm the start... that hurts me, cuz i tot u were different... i'm strong but not all dat, and i dunno when i'm weak... but the limit came frm ur mouth to tell me not rely and depend on u too much... shut me back into my shell cuz the picture is telling me that i can't count on u that much... when i dun even know wat is consider 'too much'...

Guest diingdong

I don't cry, cause people aren't worth my emotions. Or acknowledgement.

yeah i'm over the crying thing, i don't want people's sympathy and it just shows my weakness. Guys aren't worth the tears.

Guest EINNER♥

This is really pathetic of me but since i have no one else to tell i'll say it here xD

I have had this crush on this guy for 2.5 months (not that long but i haven't had a crush on anyone since gr6 -_- i'm in grade 11....). Anyways i haven't told anyone since they wouldn't understand but today my friend told me how he went to her house and fell asleep on her lap when they were talking on her bed. And then she went on about how close they were and how they have a special bond. That totally killed me -_-.....

Guest gkacie

so pissed off and a bit sad that my bf is always texting this girl ...omg i want to take tha phone and just break it =.= i will accuse him of cheating one day! shesh ...iono why he never seems to get why i'm mad...why can't he see it...????? bt that's not really sad enough to make me cry tho...what does make me cry is...my family never had trust in me..asians man! blah

Guest NYCgurl

i miss him...

but i know that i can't ever be with him again...

fackk.

wish i could have a time machine or erase all my memories...

</3

i have.. singlehandedly destroyed my entire life in a few weeks

i don't know how i keep living

its hard

what's wrong?

):

Guest *redballoons

FML MAN.

only god knows how hard i'm trying to fix all of this!

feeling like i'm putting the most effort into fixing this, and no one else really cares much. fml.

trying to fix my old friendships, trying to keep the ones i still got,

while i'm praying to GOD to help me get over this FOOL.

the happiness no longer outweighs the sadness, and yet i fall all over myself whenever he smiles at me.

i still want to be friends tho =(

but i know myself, and i know, that if i want to get over him and stay friends, i gotta like someone new.

BUT WHO?!

i wish summer would hurry up, wash away all this drama.

it makes me cry just wondering why is life so unfair,... sum people don't follow the rules but they indeed get what they want. some people have potential but don't want to use it

i follow the rules i do wat my parents desire but i never get what i want, i want to be ***** but i don't have the potential why is life like this..

its just soo unfair

some people are born smart and some people like me have to work hard and go to tutor and still don't get the marks desired..

its just soo fustrating that its soo unfair

Guest soniadai<3ftisland

i always seem to richard simmons off my boyfriend because of my childishness.

i'm scared that because of that, and how much i richard simmons him off.

he won't want me anymore .. *shrugs*

stupid i know.

Guest Misao

my lovable lg ice cream phone got hanged. T______T i've been searching for hours on forums to repair it, but no avail. ;____; NOW IM STUCK WITH MY OLD PHONE!!! wahhhh! 200 bucks gone down the drain now its all garbage. -sigh-

Guest Nanamipyon

It's all so hopeless. I want to be closer to him, maybe just a little bit - but it all seems to be so far away.

He's really hard to read. One second I feel like he actually wants me to talk to him, and the other I just feel like I'm bothering him.

Don't know what to do to make it different, don't know if I can.

And it's hard to let him go. I don't think I will be able to do so.

but the thing that makes me want to cry most

even his flaws are attractive to me. I'm afraid I will never find someone that I like as much again..

Archived