Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest worldwarme44

There is this guy named anderson ive liked him for a total of 4 years now when i first met him and told him i liked him he told me he would never

date a person like me and that i should grow out my hair change my style and loose weight i ( was about 160) so all summer i worked on those things

he told me to work on and when i met him again i greaw my hair cchanged my style slightly and lost about 40 pounds year after year he told me "i would never

date a person like you"

i kept liking him and now its my 4th year of liking him..i wont ever give up on him though because i believe hes my soul mate no matter how much times

he hurts me i wont let go and no matter what he tells me i need to change ill do it in a instant! deep down my heart aches for love im working on my skin and nails this year

my heart has gone crazy it looks for only you even though i should not fall in love with you i allready have my heart has been crying for 4 long years

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linuhhparkk

i had an extremely nice dream about someone, i think it might've been my crush?

eh, idk.

but then...i woke up.

T_T

Guest honeydice

You don't understand how it feels, so just stfu.

I hate it when you say you do understand when you don't know ANYTHING about it.

Stop lying to yourself, and me.

Guest nori_neko_red

-I'm going to Russia for a month this summer and won't be able to see my darling

-As soon as I get back I'm visiting my dad for a month and a half and won't be able to see my darling

-He'll be without me on his birthday

Guest Uverstar

'I don't know what to say.....I think it's still too soon....but i still want to see you as a friend but wait...for the mean time..' T_T....

and that i see her with guys and they get really close ><

Guest Bazile

today he said he wasnt going to talk to me anymore

sadly im attached to him and i can slowly feel this pain forming in my head and my body

Guest Scarlet

please stop fighting over stupid stuff. she's going to run away because of you two. stop ruining my life. i want to leave this place.

Guest rexophilius

I've recently discovered that the image I've been putting out there has been a terrible one and I feel a pit in my stomach every time I think about how I'm going to salvage my reputation. I've been trying to change my entire life and needless to say, it's painfully difficult.

Guest xlilvietgrl

I think my crush is in love with his best friend. Whenever I am around him or am hanging out in a group with him, he uses my phone to text his best friend. *sigh*

Moreover, everyone else also thinks that he likes her so...I'm thinking I should just stop liking him. It's not worth it.

i've been in love with him for the past 15 years of my life... waited for him for the past 15 years... didn't see it coming, all the while i thought we'd be together... build a future together... i've just recently learned that despite the 15 years we've known each other there are still secrets left to discover... that he cannot give me what I want, its not that he doesn't want to but because he is unable to, for doing so would bring us both sadness and pain....and the saddest part of it is that we can never bring back time... now I have to move on... I have to go on... I have to start anew....

Guest crystallizedtear

that we aren't even friends anymore.

that you are too busy to talk to me.

that it didn't work out

Guest dewlashes

a person that I like keeps trying his luck on a girl that doesn't like him back.....and that has been going on for more than a year with different girls. Oh and... we can't really act normally when we are togethr cuz he always lingers on the fact that we had a history before...and I don't really know if my company brings him down or makes him uncomfortable...

I realize that I'm a hopeless romantic and won't accept anyone but him into my heart

I realize that I become violent when I don't get the best outta stuff

and my parents fight... discreetly giving those ....hidden meanings and subliminal messages through normal convos.

he asked me out, dumped me after couple of days saying to my friend he doesn't like me anymore.

but he told me something else, soo basically hes lying to me.

now i hear that he likes someone else? WHAT THE F.UCK DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!

what hurts the most is, almost every girl has this perfect relationship she wants with her first boyfriend...

he/we didn't even do anything that was part of my perfect relationship, not even a little bit of it.

and you know what? he ruined my dream that one dream that you get one chance with.

saying that we should go our seprate ways for now and be friends.

FRIENDS?! we don't even talk. i don't even see him.

that's not what friends doo.

now what really hurts is that i still like him alot.. even though he did all that to me.

i remember last week, my friend told me to smile and i was like okay and i gave her a smile.

you know it really hurt? strangely, my heart was like why you smiling? that bubble gum/ahole just dumped you couple days ago.

i laugh and smile just because that is what i do but now i'm faking it and making it real as possible.

what's up with that? that's not meee.

my friend warned me not to get too attached, well it's too late now.

i want to try again, i'll do better, i promise. just please... it just hurts alot.

i miss you so much, you don't even know it, you don't even care.

you don't even know i cried for days cuz of you, cried in school, my teacher was like, is something wrong? cuz i was blanking out of the class and i said i was fine when i truly, i wasnt.

you don't know s.hit and you want to dump me??

Archived