Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah.

I still can't get over him.

And I just lost my DS?

Probably some hobo on the streets got to it.

I grief and cry :/

That's a lot of money.

Guest Anri Lin

The poor people, or

The homeless OLD PEOPLE, or

The crippled HOMELESS OLD PEOPLE, or

The poor children who are homeless, and crippled, and orphans in Africa and those third-world countries

Concerning myself..

My incapabilities, sometimes.

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

My back hurts like a mother, the world looks like its falling, and I'm so dizzy every time I close my eyes ><

I wanna cry, it hurts so much

Guest ingenuelle

- they'll never know the real story of how even more twisted the summer's turn of events were... the real reason why I was crying then... the real reason he left the group... she unintentionally hurt him and I couldn't protect him... just like that other time, yet again I was forced to watch his heart break right before my eyes and I was utterly helpless and powerless to stop it :(

- I still have a soft spot for my former koibito even after all the shizz he's pulled and all the drama... I can't stop caring about him :(

- watching the resentment and bitterness slowly start to creep it's way into her heart causing her to cut him out of her life... she has every right to but I hate seeing them like this :(

- a friend hinted he likes me but I just don't feel the same way about him :(

Guest Hidd3nBeauty

- that my close friends, were never truly friends, and have turned their back on me

- that my family's safety is in total danger, and i'm trying to be strong for my family

but it's getting too hard...

- there are only two people i can fully trust

- i was my boyfriend was here with me right now... but he's overseas on holiday...

Y_Y

I'm falling apart each day without you. Cant sleep at night without thinking about you beside me. Thank u for the good memories and now its time for me to move on

Guest 1.minute.1.second

I wonder if we'll ever be together as a couple...

even if we FULLY KNOW that we like each other... a lot...

Why isn't anything happening?

If nothing happens....

We might never see each other again...

Please let something happen.. please...

Guest access.denied

i buried the poor baby today...and i feel so guilty about not being able to treat it better somehow when it was in my stomach. It must have been horrible for it...I hope that God makes space in heaven for him...I hope that the baby forgives me someday for the way it must have been treated...Rest in peace...

Guest SYNsaish

I miss him so much, but I don't know what to do or say. He's with someone else, and he was never mine. There's nothing I can do. I don't want to get over him. I want him with me...

Guest xbbychi

first day of a new semester..

all of my teachers are so miserable..

i feel so dumb when i can't answer anything.

i miss having my former bf hold me in his arms, he was the only one back then that would hug me when i'm down..such an empty feeling now. i need a hug T_T;;

Guest bebeSO-viet

B, I didn't want it to be this way. I don't know what else to do. I kept thinking and thinking and I just blurted it out. I'm sorry if you're hurting. I just can't choose you or him. It's not a decision that I can make.

M, I'm sorry for causing this trouble. I don't want you to feel this way. It's just been so hard. It's nearly been 3 years and for once we're closer than ever without any obstacles. I don't want to lose this. It's too hard everytime and I'm tired of the same thing happening over again. I hope that this won't change anything between us. I didn't give up so that our friendship could end.

Archived