[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

to everyone who uploads: thank you. I love all of you :P

I can't wait till it finishes downloading!

RAWR, hyunkyoung. She does not match with Kibum! Actually, they are TOO matchy matchy so they're not fun to watch. They're like one of those boring couples that have too much in common. However, EUNBI and kibum on the other hand... :) They're cuties.

Guest MinnieMouse

omg. omg. omg.

i can't believe it's working now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i've tried downloading files from clubbox numerous times before and it has always failed.

but NOW IT WORKS. WHOOOOOO.

i installed clubbox all over again and yeah. :DDDDDDDD

i apologize for being spazzy but SLKDFJLASDJF it's just so great.

thanks for taking the time to post the episodes. <33 i really appreciate it.

Guest sunNybunNIie

yay~ thanks for today's ep

i'm gettin addicted to rainbow romance now~

and i really do hope that kibum and eunbi would actually get together!

i didnt even understand what episode 38 was all about.. hee chuls wearing green contact lenses.. haha... im going to watch ep 39 now... cant wait for another ki bum - eun bi episode... ^_^v

episode 39 was sad eventhough i cant understand what eun bi is saying.... cant wait for tommorows' episode... ^_^v

Guest mango.baby

that guy looks...nukkeeheh.

just something doesn't quite look right about him -___-

why couldn't they bring out another stud for eun bi?

micky seems like a good choice. i think eun bi grew on everybody enough for her to have a relationship with the guy.

or some ridiculously good looking guest star.

Guest pinklegirl007

how do you watch it live?? at what time and do you have a link? It would be very much appreciated!

It depends on where you live.... I live in Seattle WA, and I watch nonstop6 at 2am.... I know that's really late, so I usually only stay up to watch it, only if its an episode that's mainly focused on Eunbi or Kibum!! If its not, I just wait till the next day and download on cb!!

I use this link....

mms://live.imbc.com/imbctv/MBC%20TV.wmv

Guest peachys2sleep

i want eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum

Guest hershy kissez

i want eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum eunbi&kibum

ahaha . yees i want that too :P

Guest missmilk

OMG I JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS

can someone tell me why ki bum rejected eun bi at the skating rink??

or just a traslation of that part?? the convo? PLEASE?

Archived