[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone translate the part when hyungmin & eunbi are talking at the cafe/coffee place and eechul hears?

ed.

it was so funny with the hongchul & jaekyung thing going on there. i was laughing when they were each on the other side of the bathroom stall door and talking x] the corndog thing was funny too. there wasn't that much eunbi/kibum/hyungmin/hyungkyung [?] thing there. just the basketball part. i think tomorrow's episode will focus on it more.

can someone translate the part when hyungmin & eunbi are talking at the cafe/coffee place and eechul hears?

yeah me too. the music made it sound so serious..something about uncle?? kibum..

i don't know..thanks for listening <3

sorry. im wayyyyyyyyy behind.

so is this "rainbow romance" replacing the nonstop sitcom series? or is it still called nonstop?

Guest `starry.night

could somebody be kind enough to translate these scenes??

1:30 --> 3:24

4:13 --> 5:09

6:00 --> 7:49

11:13 --> 11:54

12:51 --> 14:37

16:08 --> 17:11

18:11 --> 19:19

20:06 --> 23:07

THANK YOU!

I found the part where HeeChul got hit in the face funny. lol. what a dork. lol

Guest sparklinghugs

sorry. im wayyyyyyyyy behind.

so is this "rainbow romance" replacing the nonstop sitcom series? or is it still called nonstop?

nonstop sitcom ends but restarts.....so basically this is the sixth nonstop sitcom but it's also called Rainbow Romance...hope that helped~

Guest snoopy

After Eunbi daydreaming, they say:

EB: Today's the final bball tournament, right?

HM: Why? Are you worried about KiBum?

EB: NOOOO! I just....

HM: Eunbi you always say "NOOOOO!" when something's true. Do you wish that I lost against Kibum?

EB: NOOOO!!

HM: See! again! But this game is really important to my team so we can't lose against Kibum. But instead, I won't do a 3-point shoot.

EB: 3-point shot?

HM: But, there's a favor. If i don't shoot the 3-point shot, you have to totally forget about Kibum.

EB: What?! Uh....but that's....

[[[[[[[the kibum's friend dude leaves cafe right away so basically he doesn't hear the other part of it....]]]]]

HM: Ah! Actually, instead of that I should make you do something even harder.

HM: I want you to imitate Jeon Do Hyun since you're a girl. So, what do you think?

EB: I'll try

hope this helped!

Guest snoopy

could somebody be kind enough to translate these scenes??

THANK YOU!

i'll try my best! :)

Heechul: Let's see.....OH! First place is digital camera! Wow, this is great! I needed a digital camera anyway.

Blue shirt guy [don't know his name]: You win the digital camera if you win!

Heechul: Hey, since there's you and kibum, of course we're going to win. As for me, if I just follow along with you guys, I'm automatically have a digicamera! ^^

Kibum: I've bought a digicamera recently. Let's just do whatever.

Heechul: True, after seeing other team, they look competitive. But to be exact, there's a rumor that we should be aware of that team. [heechul points at the team's name: Millionaire prince[?]]

Blue shirt guy: what kind of name is that?

Heechul: they look all nerdy but I heard their basketball skills are off the hook. They were basketball teammates when they were in high school.

Kibum: really?

Heechul: ::nods:: Oh! THEY are the millionare prince.

Hyungmin: Oh! Kibum.....?

Kibum: Hyungmin...?

Hyungming: Hi Kibum

::shakes hands::

Kibum: you came here to sign up?

Hyungmin: yeah. Ah~ I wanted to get first place and win the digicamera, but I guess that's going to be hard. There's a rumor that your team's really good at bball.

Kibum: Your team, too.

Hyungmin: I hope to see you at the final round.

Kibum: me too

::shakes hands::

Hyungmin: let's go.

::hyungmin trips and falls::

Kibum: I suddenly want to get the digicamera.

Hyungmin: Joo Hyun's imitation tip is to put your lips a little down and to have your eyes go up and down.

Eunbi: I'm not good at imitating.

HM: it would be really funny if we both did imitation on the president. [imitates]

EB: It's alright. I'm not good at that expertise. By the way, is your basketball practice going well?

HM: Yeah! You're going to cheer for us, right?

EB: Of course! You came to cheer for me at the ballet before, so now I have to return the pay.

HM: it looks like kibum is in the tournament also.

EB: kibum oppa, too?

HM: but you're still supporting my team, right?

EB: what's your team's name? I need to know in order to make a banner.

HM: Millionare prince

sangmin?: how are they so good...I have no idea!

cafe girl: They are so handsome! WHOA! look at Kibum's pass! It's outrageous!

sangmin?: hey, if they win this game they're on the final round, right?

cafe girl: yeah.

heechul: WOOO! FINAL ROUND!

[[speaker: next final round.....millionare prince and tornado team!]]

eunbi: HYUNGMIN FIGHTING!!

the girl: you did a great job, kibum. ::hands in the water bottle::

eunbi: HYUNGMIN FIGHTING!! WOO~~ Wow! you're doing great!

the tall dude: What is this? Are you sure they're a good team?

Heechul: to be exact, they're best player is hyungmin.

one of the girl: what? that can't be possible.

Heechul: when hyungmin was in high school, he was a hardcore shooter....a 3-point shooter.

cafe girl: OH!~~ Since he's too weak to block people he's really good at shooting 3-point shots!

Heechul: that's right! if we want to beat that team, we just need to block his 3-point shots.

eunbi: this is all the "passeu" [this sticker thing for medication when your body is aching] we have at our house.

heechul: thanks. ow! my back!

eunbi: what did you do? you've became a grandpa!

heechul: don't talk about it! kibum wanted to practice bball so my back hurts from it.

eunbi: kibum oppa?

heechul: he said we have to win the final tournament round. He's going insane. Does he really want that digital camera badly?

eunbi: really?

heechul: if we lose the tournament, kibum might kill me.

kibum: heechul? did you see heechul? Man, we have to practice!

heechul: No! I can't!

Hyungmin: we're going to win. Eunbi???

Eunbi: Huh? Yeah? What did you say?

HG: what is this? you were thinking of something else, right? what were you thinking about?

EB: I'm sorry. By the way, today's the final bball tournament, right?

HM: Why? Are you worried about KiBum?

EB: NOOOO! I just....

HM: Eunbi you always say "NOOOOO!" when something's true. Do you wish that I lost against Kibum?

EB: NOOOO!!

HM: See! again! But this game is really important to my team so we can't lose against Kibum. But instead, I won't do a 3-point shoot.

EB: 3-point shot?

HM: But, there's a favor. If i don't shoot the 3-point shot, you have to totally forget about Kibum.

EB: What?! Uh....but that's....

[[[[[[[the kibum's friend dude leaves cafe right away so basically he doesn't hear the other part of it....]]]]]

HM: Ah! Actually, instead of that I should make you do something even harder.

HM: I want you to imitate Jeon Do Hyun since you're a girl. So, what do you think?

EB: I'll try

girl 1: wow! look at their glares!

girl 1: why isn't he shooting the 3-point shot?

girl 2: i dont know...

[[flashback of what hyungmin said to eunbi]]

Hyungmin: this game is really important to my team so we can't lose against Kibum. But instead, I won't do a 3-point shoot.

girl1: look at that! they're so bad since they're not shooting the 3-point shot! If this keeps up, our team's going to win! ^^

girl2: Wow! First round ended!

girl1: Is the other team thinking of not shooting the 3-point shots?

Hyungmin: wow, you're an intense basketball player.

Kibum: I heard that instead of shooting the 3-point shots, you told eunbi to forget about me.

Hyungmin: What? Oh, that! Yeah, I said that....to forget about you

Kibum: right now my goal is to not win but to make you shoot the 3-point shot.

Hyungmin: That means you like eunbi?

Heechul: HEY! PASS IT TO ME!

[[gets hit by the ball]]

girl2: i think it's too early to be not aware of the other team

girl1: yeah! if the other team shoots the 3-point shot, then it's game over

[[game over]]

everyone: YAY WE WON!!!

eunbi: HYUNGMIN!!! Are you okay? Oh no!

Heechul: Ah~~ nosebleed!! ahh~~ Kibum! where are you going? We won! Ahh~~ I'm so happy!!

[[kibum throws the ball]]

Heechul: whats wrong with him? we won....

the tall dude: for kibum, we didn't win.

[[at the cafe]]

eunbi: i'm sorry~ you hurt your arm because of me.

hyungmin: what are you talking about? I fell because I'm so clumsy! You know me..how I trip and fall and bump into things on daily basis.

eunbi: but still.....

hyungmin: ::thinking:: Kibum likes eunbi too...do I have to tell her that?

eunbi: today, you were really handsome. You looked really dorky cause you were extremely tall but after playing basketball, you were a total different person!

hyungmin: REALLY?! [::thinks:: yeah, let's just think about what's going on now.] To be honest, if I try, I'm a really handsome guy!

[falls off chair]

eunbi: what is that?! I want to take my words back!

hyungmin: oh man, i was doing great so far~

eunbi: oh yeah! I have something to show you.

[eunbi imitates Jeon Do Hyun]

hyungmin: WOW EUNBI! That was good! That's the way to do it! Should I try?....'I have brought to you the best actress, Jeon Do Hyun!'

[eunbi imitates once more]

WOO~~~ that took awhile! :P:D;)

:excl: EDIT

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION snoopy

but could you also translate 14:01 --> 14:37

you got the other part but you forget that one ^^

BUT THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!! ^^

sure! you didn't have that time up on the last post of translation request, so that's why I didn't do it. :)

to make translation organized, i'm using the same comment post so that it could be in one place. ;)

14:01 --> 14:37

Kibum: Woo chul[?] do you have something to tell me?

Woo Chul: No.

Kibum: stop staring and just tell me what you have to say.

Woo Chul: Well, the thing is....It seems like Eunbi asked the Hyungmin guy not to shoot the 3-point shot to make us....no, to make you win.

Kibum: what?

Woo Chul: I think there's favor that Hyungmin wanted Eunbi to do -- If he keeps up of not shooting any 3-point shots, then Eunbi has to forget about you.

HERE YOU GO! :lol:

Archived