대신 표를 구해줄 수 있다는데요. 계속 얽히고 얽히는 기범, 현경,

은비, 형민의 이야기.

재경, 크리스마스를 맞이하여 파티를 계획합니다.

하지만 아이들은 심심하기만 한 재경의 파티에는 가고 싶지

않네요. 대신 재경만 빼고 몰래 스키장으로 향하는데,

자꾸 아이들에게 이상한 일들이 생깁니다. 가장 기억에 남을

크리스마스 소동 이야기. 궁금하시죠?

Credits: MBC

Can anyone translate this?? For those interested, it appears that the focus of Eun Bi and Ki Bum is eps 42, 44, and 45 this week.

did anyone translate this?

i'm about to.

episode 44

titled "a fart to kill"? haha its a play off of bi's drama "a love to kill"

in the elevator, eunbi accidently farts in front of everyone.

everyone is about to accuse of eunbi for farting..

but kibum is standing next to her and says that he farted, not eunbi.

from then on, whenever the others see kibum, they make fun of him and call him.. farter..? haha

eunbi is thankful to kibum but also very sorry.

hyunkyung sees kibum and eunbi talking about this and misunderstands the situation..

hongchul's high school friend "KimC" comes into the scene who has done well for himself in life.

however, the reason he comes back is to have revenge on hongchul.

turns out that hongchul made fun of kimC and made his life miserable in high school.

kimC makes a mistake and thinks that hongchul likes heejin teacher and tries to find revenge on him that way..

(although we know that hongchul doesnt like heejin)

episode 45

titled "christmas wish"

hyunkyoung loses the ticket of a performance called "peeling chesnuts"?? that kibum reallly wanted to see.

because its such a popular performance, she isnt able to find another ticket to buy.

eunbi finds out about this and tries to help out in finding a ticket..

instead, hyung min appears again and tells eunbi that he can get a ticket for her.

this is the story of eunbi, kibum, hyung min and hyunkyung that keeps getting twisted.. (not going their way..?)

jaekyung throws a christmas party (?)

however, the bored kids dont want to go to his party. (i might have translated that wrong)

instead of the party, the kids go secretly do a ski resort (without jaekyung) but things keep on going wrong.

disclaimer: i'm not the best at translating..

so i might be wrong :)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeup, today's episode was quite funny. MinKi is hilarious!

It seems like Bora is filled with lies...it just comes out so naturally...but noticeable. I kind of felt bad when she showed a sad expression when MinKi asked if she lied about her mom passing away. Although Bora's character is quite annoying...i think she pulls off her character very well.

LeeSangMi thinking that NoHongChul is a perfect guy...but in reality...he's a very odd guy. The scene where SangMi see's HongChul taking off his coat and shoes and giving it to a man was funny. SangMi thought HongChul is such a nice guy to help out a jobless man...but really, he was just giving all his stuff to the man because he didn't have money to pay for the food he ate. All I know is that HongChul is crazy about going skiing...and he's like giving a tantrum when the others are telling him that they have plans for the weekend (like i know that HeeBom said that she needed to take her driving test)...and wants to move the ski trip to next week.

Although Bora lied her way to make the little boy join the gym...i guess she was doing her best to make kids join the gym...but not in a positive way. lol. Even the boy didn't believe what Bora was telling him...so he was unsteady about joining the gym...so he was pretty much basing his decision upon MinKi...whether he can do everything that Bora was telling him.

I felt so bad for MinKi when he was trying to break 30 (or was it 40?) bricks with his bare hands. Bora keeps causing trouble for MinKi! She also made a deal with the guy that was about to fire her (i think the guy needed to fire a couple of people because of their hard situation running the gym)...the deal was that if Bora makes one kid join the gym...he'll give her money. Finding this out...MinKi decided not to go to the competition...but after playing the true or false game with Bora...he went into deep thought and I guess decided to go to the competition (especially when Bora's face was still/sad looking when the topic was about her mom passing away). The funny thing is...Bora keeps making lies that are hard to even try to pretend if it was real...coz before MinKi came to the competition...Bora told the boy that MinKi wasn't going to come because he hurt his leg...but right when MinKi showed up...the boy asked about his leg...and Bora quickly told the boy that MinKi will be fine competing with just one leg and made something up about what he was like in the past and stuff. (I think she talked about how MinKi caught a pig with just one leg or something like that).

LoL~yeah...it was pretty funny when KiBum was narrating what MinKi was thinking about. KiBum must have been really bored...but he said that he was having trouble falling asleep.

And the last scene...that Bora! She needs to come up with better methods in lying. Bora gave MinKi pink mittens...but MinKi already can tell that she bought those mittens for herself...but just incase she needs to back up something...she had a present ready...hoping that she can get it back somehow...since it's pink! Duh, matching pink hat! The last scene was cute...MinKi grabbing her hat and running away~

I think that is about for today's episode.

Guest banana_milk

thanks again to everyone who uploads. This thread is truly filled with the most awesome people. Everyone rocks :) Kisses to the uploaders <3

Guest Melanie Haeli

woa..thanx for the ysi links epd 42 and 43....i dl oredi but havn got the tym to watch them yet..but thanx for the translations n summaries of wat the epds r abt so i could understand more wen i watch^^

can someone upload ep.1-10(with subs) on YSI or MU? haha yes im really behind. i never watched nonstop before so i wanna give it a try haha xD

[MBC] Rainbow Romance EP 44 Low Quality

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Also congrats to Lee Minki for being a nominee in this year's

KBS Drama Awards Special Drama/One-Act Drama category!

It's his 2nd year being nominated in this category...

last year's male winners were Uhm Tae Woong & this one much older actor

Guest sarangie

omg...that little boy's sooo cute (ep. 43)..

wow..lee minki was nominated for the drama special award???

congrats to him~!!

but what kind of award this is?

^^;;

can't wait for ep. 44...in ysi link :rolleyes:

Archived