[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

Ok, I'm a little behind with the Rainbow Romance episodes, but I haven't been able to resist reading the comments made in this thread. Has the reason why Ki Bum rejected Eun Bi's love confession been revealed yet?

What other reason can he have, except that he doesn't like her back. He must've been pretty shocked as well, because he hated her and thought she hated him.

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

He says : "I'll pretend I never heard your confession"

Thanks for the translation banana_milk!

Why is KiBum so cruel v.v

That's really mean of Kibum

Hope they will come together somehow, cuz he was a little jealous in Ep40,

but then again, someone posted, that Eunbi and Kibum's story won't be continued

until Friday! But still can't wait to watch todays epi haha ^___________^

Guest ROCKWITHU

Creidesca, thanks for uploading this, Sweet Spy and Love to Kill. Now that clubbox is working better for me I've been dling nonstop from your cb.

I kinda like the Eun Bi and Ki Bum pair. Their the only reason i'm watching this nonstop. LOL Eun Bi is more likable in this than those xman or loveletter shows.

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

Thx for sharing the new episode creidesca! Can't wait to see what happens

What? Eechuls gonna be with Eunbi's friend??? which one? the one now or before (the kinda meanie one???)

Oh well can't wait to see today's and tomorrow's epi!

Thx again^^

Thx for sharing the new episode creidesca! Can't wait to see what happens

What? Eechuls gonna be with Eunbi's friend??? which one? the one now or before (the kinda meanie one???)

Oh well can't wait to see today's and tomorrow's epi!

Thx again^^

pardon me if I get things wrong (not knowing Korean), but from the previews I guess everyone now knows bout Eunbi liking Kibum or something to that affect?! And then I see Euichul on the scooter (?) and he's giving Kibum's gf this look she'll eventually get on the scooter as well?

Hold up, I'll post a pic from the MBC website in a bit.

Guest -crazzzie-

O_O OMG!!!!!!!

I couldn't help look at those pics!!!!!!!!!! LOL

mannnnnn >.< where's Ki Bum!!! lol

Soo...is everyone on Eun Bi's side?? >.<...I mean when they found out about Eun Bi's feelings for Ki Bum???

Guest 팥빙수<3

AHH I LIKE THAT NNEUKKI HAN GUY!!! ^^ EEEEEEEE ! :D ALTHOUGH I LOVE KIBUM .............. HE SUCKED richard simmons FOR DOING THAT TO EUNBI ㅠㅠ ...!! LOLS CANT WAIT FOR TODAYS EPISODE! WEEE!

Guest amydien

Waaaaah! That weird-sweet guy from friday is still there! Awesome!!

And Eechul! It would be VERY interesting if he starts liking Eun Bi! Waaaaah! A love square!

I cant wait! Love is in NN6! :wub:

Thanks in advance to those uploading in ysi! And also to whoever's translating the previews! :)

Guest melonbar92

sorry guys

i was going to translate all of them

but i only had time to do one

and its not very good translation but its good enough ^^;;

2005년 12월 20일 (화) / 제 42 회

"그녀의 본색"

상미, 보라, 의철, 희철은 우연히 은비가 기범이를 좋아했었다는

사실을 알게 되고 놀랍니다. 게다가 재경은 아는 사람으로부터

현경이가 고등학교 때 유명한 날라리였다는 소문을 듣게 되네요.

그럼 여태까지의 행동이 모두 내숭이라는 얘기? 아이들은 진실을

밝히기 위해 현경이를 시험해 봅니다. 착하기만 한 현경이의

행동들, 알고 보면 전부 내숭이었을까요?

sangmi, bola, eechul, and heechul find out that eunbi likes kibum. when they find out the truth they are shocked. jehgyung finds out that hyungyung was a real flirt in high school. to find out more, they watch whatever hyungyung does. are the nice things hyungyung does just a plan? (not exact but the main idea ^^;;)

Archived