Going back... Way back... Stevie Wonder

Guest mikeXc

You are the Sunshine of my Life - luvjunjin, featuring Maja
Wow, this turned out great. I basically heard the song the other day, found the instrumental today, asked luvjunjin to sing it (one shot) and asked Maja to sing too. fun fun fun

Guest _MaJa_1234

MIKE!!! You need to sing more clips because you sound great :lol: . And Tab -faints- you sound very beautiful but I think you need an even better mic.

Guest babiixru

wompa you should sing moree cos maja is right. you sound good. MAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wow i just got a a majatab-induced ear-gasm ;D. tab, that was an amazing one-shot but i see you're struggling with the low notes. but everything else soundeddd wonderful =D gj guys ^^

Guest luvjunjin0819

MAJA....u sound GREAT!! MIKE...hehe....u sound great too!!!!! I stuffed up the whole thing..I learned this in what, a half hour??? ahahaa. sorry everyone for the bad singing on my part!! >< Mike, u always rock at mixing! :D <333

~Tab ;)

I totally missed this! O.O

It sounds great~ I love it! You all sound super! Tab you sound so good and mature....so professional. MaJa...I can't find you... :lol: I usually know when u sing but I can't tell. *panics* Mike you sound so super Kawaii~ ^^

Guest luvjunjin0819

I totally missed this! O.O

It sounds great~ I love it! You all sound super! Tab you sound so good and mature....so professional. MaJa...I can't find you... :lol: I usually know when u sing but I can't tell. *panics* Mike you sound so super Kawaii~ ^^

awww, thanks! Maja sings right after mike in that 1st verse! :)

~Tab ;)

I forgot this -_-

Mikeee....sing more! MaJa and Tab, I can't tell the difference between you two here *dies*

You all sound soooo good...the mixing is great as well.

Guest _MaJa_1234

I forgot this -_-

Mikeee....sing more! MaJa and Tab, I can't tell the difference between you two here *dies*

You all sound soooo good...the mixing is great as well.

Really :blink: ? Did u listen to the whole song? I sing the short part inbetween Mike and Tab.

yeah i can tell the difference. tab's voice is muskier.. hehe ~

and i gotta' say, this is REALLY GOOD. all three of you sound extremely good!

im addicted to this word, INCREDIBLE. and you three make this song INCREDIBLE! okay? ^____^ <3333

i love all three of yoU~ hehe

Guest hershy kissez

it sounds really really good!!

the song sounds so happy, i was smiling the whole way through it lol

great job to you all!!

Archived