Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

i was pondering over fft or alpha3max..in the end i chose alpha cos i know my dad will love it.nvm,i can buy tactics.^^and i also heard raves abt jeanne d arc..but i cant find the UMD available as well as MHF2..

what is jeanne d arc abt?and what is ISO?

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you a beginner for RPGs?

I beat Final Fantasy Tactics when it came out a few years back on the Playstation.

I was still in...junior high school I think.

If you're older than that I'm pretty sure its not going to be that hard for you.

The beginning is hard because your characters are weak, but keep fighting random battles to level up before you go hit the story battles.

Concentrate on killing the objective so the battle ends faster.

There are a few VERY hard battles in that game. Gafgarion at the Execution Site, Weigraf and the Zodiac Battle, etc haha Took about 10 tries each to beat! LOL

If your levels were around the same as the storyline enemies, Belias in my opinion, is the hardest battle in Final Fantasy Tactics.

^

FFTactics has a brilliant dark story line, although you'll have to read about the characters and history that's provided in the game to understand it. FFVII of course is terrific, although you'll need to be patient seeing how it's 3 discs.

All you had to do was just unequip Gafgarion's equipment before he ditched your party and he's a pushover :P

That only works before Zierchile Falls. At the execution site, you either have to steal his sword right away or just deplete his life to stop him.

Just finished Legend Of heroes II: Prophecy Of The Moonlight Witch. Good game, but can drag on at times. No where near as good as Legend Of Heroes: A Tear Of Vermillion, which is one of my favorite RPGs evar! Well, I'm about to start Legend Of Heroes III: Song Of The Ocean. Hope it's a good one. :D I love the old school J-RPG games.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

If your levels were around the same as the storyline enemies, Belias in my opinion, is the hardest battle in Final Fantasy Tactics.

That only works before Zierchile Falls. At the execution site, you either have to steal his sword right away or just deplete his life to stop him.

Eh, I haven't played it in over 5 years, I don't even remember there being more than one fight against Gafgarion in Tactics. I got impatient with War of the Lions, I stopped after Delita's sister got sniped.

Guest hyo rin

has anyone tried the slim PSP ??

my PSP broke so I thought I'll buy a new one but now I'm confused between the new and the old one =______=

Guest MUGETSU

Well I beat Tactics first when I was 9-10? It was released in 1998 and I'm 19 now.

However it got easier when I beat it again last year. Turn Ramza into a monk, auto potion, and did that speed up squire ability on velius until i had a few turns in a row then killed him.

Gafgarion wasn't that bad either.

Those were the two battles that stuck in my head as being the hardest.

Games always get easier to beat as your brain develops. lol

I remember not being able to beat Star Fox when I was younger on the SNES and it was so freaking easy as I grew up. I felt stupid haha

Guest kirstie

ehh its cool ^_^ kinda big though

but i broke my analog thingy >.<

and their games are suckkyy -_-

but thats why you have the chip!! :]

but its still fehh -_-

ehh its cool ^_^ kinda big though

but i broke my analog thingy >.<

and their games are suckkyy -_-

but thats why you have the chip!! :]

but its still fehh -_-

I have no idea what you just said. Nothing you said is even remotely coherent

has anyone tried the slim PSP ??

my PSP broke so I thought I'll buy a new one but now I'm confused between the new and the old one =______=

So I got the PSP Slim for Christmas because my Original Black PSP was always broken from the very beginning, and I was desperate for another one. I think its not that worth it if you have your original PSP fully operating and in good condition, but if you have a broken one, then buying a new one would not hurt. Its defenitley lighter, all the slots are in different places, games load faster [some], and you can play things on your TV [depending on what you buy]. Overall Im not really addicted to it, I kind of got bored, but Its because I havent bought any games yet. However, the Daxter game that came with it was amusing, but somewhat not my cup of tea.

Guest kirstie

I have no idea what you just said. Nothing you said is even remotely coherent

LOL. i was referring to the psp. not the whole tactics talk :P

i never got to beat it D:

Guest MUGETSU

I was looking through my old PS games and found my Tactics Ogre.

I wish they'd make another game in the series for the PSP or maybe ports of it and Ogre Battle to the PSP.

I liked both it and FFT, Tactics Ogre was more difficult and annoying (training to level up) though.

Guest march_boy

im tryin to set up a psp to connect to wifi.

using a netgear router with wpa-psk

im sure the SSID and password has been entered correctly,

and i set all the other options to AUTO and it wont connect -__-''

anyone know how to find the values i need for me to try and set it up manually?

Guest MUGETSU

i bought the extended battery thing for the psp slim today.

I get around 15 hours now! nice!

I have the extra large black cover available for sale, I only used the silver. Let me know if you need it!

Guest Zapple

I just got my psp slim last week.

Deep Red in colour.

And I'm super in love with it :wub:

I'm playing a couple of games currently; Burnout dominator, Hot Shots Golf Open Tee, Tekken Dark Res., Harvest Moon Girl.

Any game recommendations?

The Ridge Racer series will keep you occupied for quite some time. And you would have been better off if you get Burnout Legends instead of Dominator of Legends of the better game of the two. You can crash more stuff =].

And yeah, in order to hack a PSP Slim that has a firmware higher than 3.60, you'll be needing to use the Despertar Del Cementerio (Pandora v2) battery. It's a fairly simple process once you get rolling hahah.

And speaking of pandora, the original version came out days after I felt bad when I accidentally bricked my friends PSP xD.

Guest zzombie

lol yeh its on.

umm problem is it wont connect -___-

so i think i need to put in values for ip address etc manually -__-

cept i cant remember how to do it.. i did it once for DS -__-

Values are either: 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1, or 192.168.0.1

Guest MUGETSU

Finally got 3.71 M33-4 on my Slim!

I just made back ups of all my UMDs and I'm going to sell them back out on eBay.

woohoo!

----

Does anyone know if 8GB memory sticks work well with homebrew? ISOs? Or is 4GB the best?

4GB seems small when most good game ISOs are like 1GB-2GB worth of space.

They just announced the 16GB Memory Pro Duo, so hopefully that drives the prices down of the 8GB and hope later they will upgrade the firmware to be able to support the 16GB ones. That seems like the perfect size for a memory stick.

Archived