Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

Guest yukumushio

PSP is gaining momentum nowadays, but still nowhere near DS, but I"ve been thinking on getting one so, what would some good games be?

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

CHECK THIS OUT!

If you're looking to buy a DS Lite, PSP, Wii, PS3, 360, etc ANYTHING ....

KMart has a 20% off coupon for any one item!!!

Ends WEDNESDAY... NOV 21st

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kmartaz9.jpg

I'm pretty sure most places won't have as good a deal as this for the new PSP Slims that just came out or for DS Lites since they sell well at full price anyway on Black Friday!!!

IT WORKS...I've seen it on other forums.

Works on anything! Even TVs! hahaha

I'm about to buy my WHITE PSP SLIM NOW

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I have a PSP. =T I don't play with it that often. Every once in a while I would play it. Actually posting on this thread is making me want to play with it for a bit. I saw Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for it at a store o.o Oh man =.= I should have gotten it.

FFT Advance was for the Gameboy Advance :mellow:

War of the Lions is the only Tactics release on the PSP.

A fine release too, if I might add.

My uhh... wonderful iso/cso "source" is down.

Dang.

I have a PSP. =T I don't play with it that often. Every once in a while I would play it. Actually posting on this thread is making me want to play with it for a bit. I saw Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for it at a store o.o Oh man =.= I should have gotten it.

FFT Advance was for the Gameboy Advance :mellow:

War of the Lions is the only Tactics release on the PSP.

A fine release too, if I might add.

My uhh... wonderful iso/cso "source" is down.

Dang.

Guest my-angel-jaejoong

YAY! go PSP! i love playing tekken on it. totally awesome!

and of cause bleach is the best!

HEY, does anybody know where i can buy a bleach PSP sticker protector? i was gonna buy from EBAY but something happened to the seller. T____T

i was so cut. it was like a dollar too!!

Guest MUGETSU

I finally got another PSP today...

I got the silver Dax bundle.

After hearing about how you can't take the analog stick off the slims and that the white gets dirty I went for the silver.

Definitely feels lighter and slimmer! Actually feels more like a little toy than an electronic. lol

I need help. How do I run homebrew and stuff on it? I know I need a PSP Phat, I'm going to borrow my friend's.

Please help!!! lol

Guest guiyeoni

^ i just got the game last month. it was awesome for a bleach fan like me.

and I've been playing Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness a lot lately. It's my favorite game on PSP so far.

I also got Final Fantasy Tactics last week but have no time to play with it lol.

Guest MUGETSU

you'll have to buy one from overseas.

I wonder if any company just made plain blackplates for the psp slim white.

the darth vader print and the irreplaceable knob that gets dirty easily (because its white) really turned me off from white, so I got the silver.

-----------------------------------------

thanks jayjo.

i've been looking around the forums and found out that I can put CFW on my PSP Slim without a Phat. I just need to cut a line in an extra battery and load the information on my stick to create a magic stick so I can get it on my PSP.

I'll try to find someone on craigslist with this stuff.

you'll have to buy one from overseas.

I wonder if any company just made plain blackplates for the psp slim white.

the darth vader print and the irreplaceable knob that gets dirty easily (because its white) really turned me off from white, so I got the silver.

Hmm..do you happen to know a website that sells it for less that 200 dollars [exc. 199.99] But Im trying to find a website that sells it for cheap.

Guest TrainDriver

Hmm..do you happen to know a website that sells it for less that 200 dollars [exc. 199.99] But Im trying to find a website that sells it for cheap.

closest i can find is $220 USD without shipping at play-asia link

BUT u can also find coupons for a discount of $12 USD for purchases over $100 USD.

Thanks ktown and ongi. Im still trying to think which one I should plan to buy, but if I just buy it here [uS] I can get a free game + Memory stick and blah blah, except they dont have full ceramic...well they do except that thing on the back [darth vader] Eck!

So I have a PSP Chotto Camera that I havent used for many months, I was wondering if it could work for the PSP SLIM?

And does anyone know which one to get for the PSP to work on the TV? Composite or Component. I want to play games as well on the T.V.

Thanks ktown and ongi. Im still trying to think which one I should plan to buy, but if I just buy it here [uS] I can get a free game + Memory stick and blah blah, except they dont have full ceramic...well they do except that thing on the back [darth vader] Eck!

So I have a PSP Chotto Camera that I havent used for many months, I was wondering if it could work for the PSP SLIM?

And does anyone know which one to get for the PSP to work on the TV? Composite or Component. I want to play games as well on the T.V.

u need component to play games

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-2000-Component-A...9316&sr=8-1

Hmm thanks. But I read some reviews and I heard it kind of sucks to play the PSP on TV? Is it true? I dont have a flat screen tv and I might be using it just for a regular tv I want to know how the quality looks like on screen, I know my TV has progressive scan but has anyone ever tried it and explain to me how they think about it?

Hmm thanks. But I read some reviews and I heard it kind of sucks to play the PSP on TV? Is it true? I dont have a flat screen tv and I might be using it just for a regular tv I want to know how the quality looks like on screen, I know my TV has progressive scan but has anyone ever tried it and explain to me how they think about it?

it worked fine for me when i had it

it doesnt fill the whole screen when playing games though

quality looks great imo same as on the psp screen but just bigger

if u really want to see what it looks like im sure there are videos on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u75RDN_5Txo

I just got a psp Lite today ^^ I'm soo happy with it hehe!

Does anyone know a good and easy to use converter to donwload it? I want to watch movies and series on my psp Lite =)

Archived