• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joonleex

^Thanks Nuguya!

I'm kind of new at this.. ^^"

nope im sorry to say this but hes wrong >.> ur pose to make another folder in the main area of ur memory disk. I forgot what its called, but i will tell you when i get home or whateva. lols oh yea you have to convert ur videos to mp4 O.O. So far i was able to convert Avi Files to Mp4 Files and they work great like DVD QUALITY WOOT WOOT. anyways contact me on aim or wateva lols. My Aim is fateawaymemory. =]

Guest joonleex

Not to mention I saw something really weird on my friends psp one day..... he seemed to be able to play ps2 games on the psp..... this is crazy.... and he wont even tell me how he did it o.O... im guessing this is private -.-. I wish i can play ps2 games on psp that will be total ownage..... i still cant believe what i just saw.... i saw him playing Final Fantasy 10 btw.... f***ing crazy i swear.....

Guest nuguya

nope im sorry to say this but hes wrong >.> ur pose to make another folder in the main area of ur memory disk. I forgot what its called, but i will tell you when i get home or whateva. lols oh yea you have to convert ur videos to mp4 O.O. So far i was able to convert Avi Files to Mp4 Files and they work great like DVD QUALITY WOOT WOOT. anyways contact me on aim or wateva lols. My Aim is fateawaymemory. =]

If I was wrong she would've said something by now ;)

Guest lackluster

MS_ROOT.. which exact MS_ROOT do i have to transfer?

and whats with the idstorage?

dang it.. i can't downgrade my 2.80

it's all weird when i read it <_<

I got my PSP a couple months back, and lucky to cop a barely used older firmware one from some dude at work. It had firmware 1.52 and as of right now, I'm at 2.6 and plan on downgrading in the upcoming weeks. But I must give props to the first game I played and beat on my PSP, Legend Of Heroes. This game was amazing, as I love the old school J-rpgs. It has a great storyline if you don't mind the ocassional bad engrish it has, and I found myself continuously anticipating what would happen next. I just started Legend Of Heroes 2 (the game is actually out of order, as it came out in japan before Legend of Heroes 1 here), and it's not as good as the first, but I am enjoying it. We'll see how it goes, and then I can't wait to start Legend of Heroes III. Hope they bring out more of the older style J-rpgs for the PSP and not the CG focused BS that seems to be the norm nowadays.

I'll give an update if the downgrade is successful.

Guest yumi-chan

I love my psp. Though, people keep insisting I get a DS. Does DS have any good games other than pokemon? o_o

--Yumi

Guest chuiee

hey for all u ds players stop hating! lol

i have both the ds and psp and honestly i love both. it really depends on the games!

psp is for pro gamers and ds is for fun games.

muhahaha but psp look so slick and sexy =D

i loveee gta does anyone play?

i mean i know all about the downgraders and playin emulators on the psp but im too lazy to do it and i dont really like many ps game any more but i hear psp is gonna get better games later this yr wonder if i should jus buy a new game and download the new 3.XX patch

or sell the psp and get a ds and pokemon

cuz i really want pokemon

Guest joonleex

i mean i know all about the downgraders and playin emulators on the psp but im too lazy to do it and i dont really like many ps game any more but i hear psp is gonna get better games later this yr wonder if i should jus buy a new game and download the new 3.XX patch

or sell the psp and get a ds and pokemon

cuz i really want pokemon

lols sorry to say this to all you guys >.> plz dont get mad at me..

DS owns PSP

lols i got them both. the Ds is like awesome >.>

psp... the games r like crap.... i use it to watch movies....

the emulator crap sounds gay to me o.o cause i did it and ya... its not that fun....

btw guys psp will get better games soon like FF7 and stuff so dont get mad at me

im just liking the way Ds is made. Psp is alrite but their games r pretty horrible rite now.....

and other than that o.o DS can play videos too just like the psp..... i got this cartiage that allow me to connect it to the computer and drag roms and emulators into it and movies and crap so i can watch it on my Ds.... thats like ownage lol...

Psp fans plz dont get pissed >.> psp is good too lols

Onyx Ds owns lols

>.>

psp is sexy too lols(shifting eyes)

Here one game that you guys reg...

Final Fantasy Tactics Shishi Sensō (Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War")

hey so is this game a sequel or a remake with additional characters and jobs?

i'm thinking of getting a psp just to play this game if its a sequel.

Guest nuguya

Anyone play DJ Max for the PSP? It's a rhythm type game from Korea. I say it's definitely worth buying a PSP just for the game.

I have the 2nd one :)

Guest TrainDriver

DJ max is freaking hard. i got the first one. i haven't played all the songs yet cos not all of em appeal to me, but the ones that i do like i can only complete on 6 button.

Guest hmoob_xiong

my psp USB doesnt work anymore... computer doesnt recognize it or something... always says "connect a USB cable" when it is already connected... dunnno what to do...

Archived