[movie 2004] S Diary S 다이어리

Guest .dcpro02

Guest .dcpro02
Kim Sun Ah, Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Hyun Woo
:D hey im a big fan of gong yoo so i was wondering if neone's seen it cos i was wondering whether he's like a main character in it or not ? cos i wana buy the movie but only if he's like a main hahah i'v read d synopsis n stuff but wanted to kno if neone kno's if d kim sun ah ends up wit ne of the guys pls help if u can THANKS IN ADVANCE ---------------------------------------------- kimtaeheebanner01.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the movie was a waste of my time.

The only reason why I watched it was because GongYoo and KSA were in it.

but it turns out that their characters in She's On Duty KILLS their character from this movie.

it sucked.

don't waste your time.

really R-rated.

disgusting.

LOL. one of the worst movies I've seen to be honest.

Guest .dcpro02

wow thnks

hrmms it sounds pretty bad n wat?? :mellow: r-rated ?? yeh i better not get it don't like those type of movies

Hhaha

thnks for d advice

-------------------------------------------------

kimtaeheebanner01.jpg

Guest daisivi

i thought this was a cute movie. the ending was good. and there were many funny scenes throughout the movie. goong yoo was a cutie

Guest luckyyou

I have it on my computer, but I haven't watched it yet. I don't know why I dled it. Who's in it? Anyways, I'll have to watch it soon because I have WAYYY too much files on my computer.

• 2 months later...
Guest eatinghappypills

question.... when gongyoo's mom was looking at the house was finding the pregnancy test and etc. and in the end she looks in the fridge and in the pot what was in the pot?

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

^ Yah does anyone have this movie?? Not in clobbox pls. everyone keeps saying it's good. Anyone has it???

S Diary

2625065_600x890.jpg

Credits to tally for posting the picture in the old thread.

Her three ex-boyfriends

457-2-684.gif

Credits: http://www.gjitv.co.kr/

Recording all the details of her personal love story, Jini, a simple-hearted girl throwing all of herself to any guys she falls in love with. Obviously, she often gets dumped by them. One day, she realizes that she has lived in her own fantasy and plans her own wacky revenge.

Her first love begins with the guy she had a crush on when she was in her high school. Koo-hyun was a handsome good looking guy in her church and Jini's own tutor. With a killer look and voice that could sing, Jini fell in love and had her first experience with a man, but he runs away. After 10 long years, how would Jini pay back her own revenge?

The second man was a returning student she met in her college years. What a stingy penny pincher he was! After he becomes a police officer, he dumps Jini without a hesitation. Frustrated with anger and hatred, Jini brings a gruesome revenge on him.

Brought up by well-off family, Jini's third man was an amateur cartoonist younger than Jini. Exclaiming himself as a liberalist pursing true freedom, the guy cheats on Jini many times and hurts her. His mother-boy complex being his biggest weakness, Jini severely revenges and uses him.

--Courtesy of the Korean Film Council

Director: KWON Jong-kwan

Producer: PARK Sung-hun

Screenplay: PARK Sung-kyung, KWON Jong-kwan

Cinematography: LIM Chan

Art Director: LEE Chol-ho

Editor: MOON In-dae

Sound: CHOI Dae-sung

Music: PINOKIO

Costumes: KIM Si-jin

Makeup: CHOI Min-sun

Executive Producer: JUNG Hun-tak

Cast: KIM Sun-ah, KIM Su-roh, Lee Hyun-woo, Gong Yoo

Special Appearance: Jang Hyuk

Korea, 2004, 108min., 35mm, color, Comedy, 1.85:1, Dolby SRD

I edited some stuff.

Source: http://www.asianfilms.org/korea/sriji.html

Guest love_jesus

s-diary. :] i only watched it cz gongyoo was in it. i thought it wasnt a very good movie because there wasnt any real story but it was a bit funny the way she makes her revenges. especially the one against gongyoo. ^^

Archived