Kim Tae Hui Has To Be Rich

Guest leejunkified
same thing

i've just been saying 'hui' for a while. lol

히 - Hee

희 - Hui

lol..

희 actually sounds like 히 when it's NOT the starting syllabe of a word. I learnt that from a Korean teacher, and it makes sense, because you actually hear 히 when people say 태희 (just as with FTTS's HwanHee 환희). It's some rule that's written in a lot of Korean Language books ^_^

Either way, she's truly the CF queen. Props to her.

Yes, she's well off, but remember that she also invests a lot of her money elsewhere too. Her manager, entertainment company fundings, wardrobe, etc.

ESPECIALLY her entertainment company. They take up almost all of her money. So she might not really be that rich as all of y'all think she might be.

same thing

i've just been saying 'hui' for a while. lol

히 - Hee

희 - Hui

lol..

Hui?

So Kim Min Hui? Jang Suh Hui? Joo Hui?

No, buddy.

Guest she-smiles

HAS to be rich?

it should be more like she IS rich.

i heard she's humble in her CFs and didn't request for ridiculous high prices so naturally businesses goes to her. she's unlike another famous actress who's so popular on soompi (not mentioning names, but i think ppl will know who i'm referring to) who always asks for high prices to be paid to her.

either way, i love tae hee~ she's truly gorgeous!!

hmm.

this is sorta off topic,

but i am curious as to who you're talking about!

haha. cause i really don't know. :sweatingbullets:

Guest tlydia
i heard she's humble in her CFs and didn't request for ridiculous high prices so naturally businesses goes to her. she's unlike another famous actress who's so popular on soompi (not mentioning names, but i think ppl will know who i'm referring to) who always asks for high prices to be paid to her.

either way, i love tae hee~ she's truly gorgeous!!

Those are probably rumors. I heard she asks for alot of money. Businesses goes to her because she is pretty, not because she is humble.

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

AHH! Kim Tae Hee!

Whoa...she must be rich lol.

I remember how i use to HATE her (because of Stairway to Heaven..) but then I realized how she was just a great actress XD

She's so GORGEOUS.

Guest geronsky

Has to be rich?

Anyway, she's really pretty. I saw her being interviewed on the Hallmark channel a while ago. It was something about the cellphone cf she made.

Guest becky

I actually don't imagine her to be THAT rich. I mean, I'm sure there are many other celebrities who have not only filmed more than her but also received more money per casting. Plus, some of her movies and dramas didn't do so well and many people still criticize her acting (although she's improved lots). I really like her CFs though, she's so pretty and cute.

Guest *lyrynne*

she's pretty...

what she had done like cf' and others it's like 30% of what other actors/actress achieved...

but she's really really talented...

Guest Indogurl05

she's pretty.. i love her brother.. lee wan.. hahahaha~

i liked her in the movie the restless... it changed her image from stairway to heaven.. i hated her there.. ahahha~

Archived