[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest lantawmako

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 142 [MiOk's Visit]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 142

Sweetheart0085 and 46527eu4 uni33 thank you very much.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omonadotnet idk your intention cause when i came to your site i was like >.<;;

coz those are not supposed to be UL anywhere if i'm not wrong and soshified now have their own streaming thread for YAMD and non members can access to it too no? just for you know if you don't get permission from SSF.Soshisubs they will STOP subbing YAMD, but if you do get permission then ok

Amazing how these actors and actresses can pull you in both directions. :)<_<:unsure: In her previous role, the actress playing MJ was Tayeong's (Yi Pilmo) aunt in Here Comes Ajumma. In that one, she was about as sweet and loving as a person could be and played a hapless victim most of the time. :huh: I guess she's got a whole lot of pent up aggression saved up from that one that's being released full-throttle in this one. :vicx::crazy::angry: :fury: :phew:

For the life of me I don't know how they plan to redeem MJ. In looking at her you can't even see any glimpse of a softside. This woman is truly despicable:-(

I have a feeling that SB's biological mother is going to cause MJ and SB to bond and become closer. Based on the person who is iniating the contact the biological mother may be stuck up and looks down on people who aren't as fortunate. The assistant shoving money at YSK seems to be very arrogant. If i were to make an educated guest there will be a situation that arrives where SB will defend MJ and take her side causing her to change toward SB and thus the turn around will begin.

Guest nugraha

Okay, I don't know who you are but I was stunned when I saw your post.

Did you get Soshisubbers' permission to provide links for their releases ?

I mean, there was such a fuss about this drama that now Soshisubs only

allows the donators of Soshified to access to YAMD hardsubbed episodes.

If we, Soshified members and YAMD's fans, want to watch their releases,

we have to use the "Soshified video system".

Don't take it bad but I wonder why they removed their links in Soshified

if you post them in a blog where everyone can download the episodes.

I'm not a Soshisubs member, I'm just a Soshified member so you may think

I don't have the right to tell you those things but I find this situation very strange,

so I had to say my opinion about it.

PS : If you got their permission, then, forget it~

I was shocked too, but from what I read the credit that put on the blog, I think it's been modified from Soshified's streaming site. In fact the donators havent got the access to eps 107 yet.

ahhh not with the translation... it all make sense... so SB mom is sick.. oh!!...

oh thankyou sooo much for the translation thankyou now it all make sense

sorry but what was SB real name .. its just that its in code

Guest mag_mchan

Translation for Preview EP 150

[Credit to Philzeta]

Show host: Lohas has just released a new line of kitchen furniture. To tell us about it, Ms. SBK is here with us.

Sb:Owner of sdbd, Ms. HRL.

HRL:Yes.

Grandma:What does catering have to do with kitchen furniture?

HRL:I don't know.

Hs's mom:Fill the bathtub with water.

Hs's dad:Just eat.

Hs's mom:Fill it.

Hs's dad:Just eat.

Hs: It's not too late to tell her the truth.

Sb:I am not sj but sb.

Woman:I am leaving.

Sb:I was abandoned at four.

Woman:Please keep the secret.

Thank you Sweetheart0085 and 46527eu4 for providing the translations!

I get a much clearer picture of what's been happening in the drama.

I tired looking for ep149 link on Youku and looks like it hasn't been uploaded yet.

Thank you mag_mchan and Philzeta for the translations for Preview 50.

Looks like GM is causing havoc again...just her being her usual self :lol:

MJ is being evil as usual and CB seems to be putting his foot down

I wonder if HS is going to figure out MiOk is sick?

Guest caragon

If you read the comments the person is berating the person who is streaming yamd because they are using a streaming tool that apparently allows omona.net to get the original video which was uploaded. I do NOT think that soshified allowed this.

i'm not sure if soshified allowed the videos at omona.net, but videos can now be accessed in http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?auto...E=cat&id=40 up to episode 107. Anyone can access it (i think), without having to be a member.

Guest dramagirlftw

i'm not sure if soshified allowed the videos at omona.net, but videos can now be accessed in http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?auto...E=cat&id=40 up to episode 107. Anyone can access it (i think), without having to be a member.

I know but im saying if you go to omona.net the person is insulting soshified.

See

Credits: Before we get into the downloads, I’d like to thank the following individuals who have helped me:

KyopoCanuck: Thank you for using the streaming plug-in with known security issues.

Soy: Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I just can’t say it enough. Thank YOU… for adamantly wanting your own streaming solution.

Renesis: Thank you… for making the avi’s look as bad as the flv’s. Thank you for almost making it not worth the effort of getting the .avi’s.

Omona is using a hack to download the original uploaded video from the soshified stream.

Omona is insulting Soy because she wants to stream yamd

I think we should notify Soy.

^Thanks for the link 5imply_5wt!

Yay! SB kissed HS though the romantic moment was really short and it was only on the cheek.

So it seems MJ has her taking English lessons, flute lessons, and flower arranging? I wonder what else she’s going make SB do. :tongue2:

:lol: CB looked so scared when MJ walked into the office

I was kinda of sad that SuBin didn’t leave with NKW. But I guess the writers wanted her character to stick around since her mother is pregnant.

Random thing I spotted:

It is the scene where MiOk brings the fish shaped red bean cakes to the Kims. After TP refuses the cake she grabs a mug and just drinks from it. Nobody gave it to her…it was there before she entered. :huh:

I know but im saying if you go to omona.net the person is insulting soshified.

See

Credits: Before we get into the downloads, I’d like to thank the following individuals who have helped me:

KyopoCanuck: Thank you for using the streaming plug-in with known security issues.

Soy: Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I just can’t say it enough. Thank YOU… for adamantly wanting your own streaming solution.

Renesis: Thank you… for making the avi’s look as bad as the flv’s. Thank you for almost making it not worth the effort of getting the .avi’s.

Omona is using a hack to download the original uploaded video from the soshified stream.

Omona is insulting Soy because she wants to stream yamd

I think we should notify Soy.

^I went on that site to see what was going on

I was baffled by the way she/he wrote the credits. It really sounds she/he is mocking them.

And I don't understand the issue because Soshified is allowing non-members to watch the show at their site now. People don't have to hunt around for sub vids.

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATION FOR EPISODE 143 [PART 1 ONLY]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 143

MJ: Ms. S, We'll meet another time. I'm here to get returned gifts for you, what a coincidence. This is...

YSK: You probably heard from SB about someone that came to our house last night. This is the lady with information about SB' biological parents. This is SB' MIL.

MO: First time meeting you, my name is CMO.

MJ: I'm SMJ

MJ: Your food presentation was good but I'm troubled of what to get you as returned gifts. I have these expensive liquors and dried mushrooms.

YSK: Thank you.

MJ: You may not know, but these are very high quality and very expensive. They are comparable and even better in value than the one from you.

YSK: Better in value, these are food gifts not any business competition.

MJ: Heard that you have news about SB' biological parents.

YSK: Yes, this lady brought the news to us.

MJ: Even with the news of SB parents, how could you ask her to run home while we have invited quests at home?

YSK: I would like to ask in law madam to look at this with a generous heart and understanding, you see, SB's been waiting for information about her parents for over 20 years.

MJ: The dead are not coming back, why must you call her out at that particular hour?

YSK: In law madam, your words.....

MJ: The old saying about in laws should live as far away from each other is correct. In law, listen, don't misunderstand what I'm saying to you, from now on I'll control her visits home. She hasn't been taught properly nor has any correct upbringing, merely an adopted daughter, but under my authority, I'm going to teach her right.

(Phone rings) MO: Hello

SK: Hello, this is Dr. C; I see KSB's mother is here too.

MO: Sorry, I have to excuse myself.

SK: CMO, lost her daughter and left for US, becomes a famous and successful painter. Why doesn't she look for her daughter all those years... ah... maybe it was not lost, it was dumped.

MO: Where are you now? Where?

SK: What if KSB finds out about this? If it is not convenience for you to tell, let me do it, I'll tell her. Hello, hello...

MJ: Let's get going.

YSK: You leave first; I have to go to the rest-room, goodbye

SK: I don't ask for much, just some candy money.

MO: Check my background, who asked you to check on me? Find out how I become successful in New York, should find out my personality first. (beats him up) SK: I'm wrong, wrong... (MJ walks by)

MO: Do me a favor, don't make any remark about SB's bio-mom, and watch your mouth.

MO to MJ: If you were the Lohas' madam, with education and proper manners, behaved yourself with taste. Don't speak to the in law madam with cheap words. Goodbye!

MJ: What are you saying?

MO to YSK: You'd finished, let's go

MO: This is the place, may I see this later.

YSK: What I'm about to tell you; don't take the wrong way, but please don't come to my house casually anymore.

MO: Casually

YSK: You see, our SB has been thru a lot of hardships in order to marry to that family. Lohas madam has never liked SB from the very beginning. I'm worried that this is going to affect her life there. I apologize for my bad behavior today.

MO: People don't know would think you are the bio-mom of SB.

YSK: I've never thought SB is not my bio-daughter, whether adopted or biological, there is no difference.

MO: My heart is burning up; Lohas madam's action is way out of line.

YSK: You have a good day, I'll leave first.

MO: Wait, one moment. Can we become sisters? You'll be my elder sister and I'll be your younger sister.

YSK: Sister?

MO: So, we are now sister relationship. Ok, call me by my name MO from now on, bye, sis.

HS: SB, how much water in here?

SB: Just enough is ok.

HS pulls too much water in and adds more flour in the bowl.

SB: Stop, it's too much, why do you pull so much in?

HS: You have to tell me exactly how much. What is enough, enough is how much?

SB: You don't know what enough is, then remain I don't know.. go clean the table.

HS: SB, you clean this first.

(put flour on SB's forehead)

HS: I've just washed my hair. so, today we'll play

MJ: Said what, not to make casual remarks about SB's mom, what, who's that woman? Che... makes me angry.

To Be Continue...hopefully by tonight^^

YAMD 149 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH LQ: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

YAMD 150 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

150회 :: 2008년 12월 2일 화요...

새벽은 자신의 일에 끼어드는 미옥이 싫고 진실을 아는 호세는 그런 새벽이 안타깝다. 윤희는 상기가 너무 싫으면서도 친아버지는 사실에 끌리는 마음을 부정할 수 없다. 한편, 로하스와 산들바다는 홈쇼핑 특판에 나서고, 미옥은 새벽의 진짜 생일 축하 파티를 준비하는데.......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

150:: December 2, 2008 huh ...

Is a step in the morning on their own do not want to know the truth, Jose miok This is deplorable that in the early morning. You do not want to remember too, but the father yunhui the fact that I can not deny the attraction. Meanwhile, the Home Shopping teukpan LOHAS scrambling to the sea and the mountains, miok in the morning to prepare for the real birthday celebration .......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-107 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-107: -

MySoju 001-106: ---

VEOH 001-100: ------

VEOH 101-113: ------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 101-149: ------

YouKu 001-148: -----

Archived