[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

i don't think SB is Doyoung, Douyoung died 10 yrs ago so SB's age is around 10 yrs old too and she was at the orphanage when she was 3 or 4. Doesn't make sense, but I think the shoes is the way for SB to find her real family...I hope they are soooo rich that Hose's mum dies of envy...

My wish as well ... SB will then buy Lohas & take in Subin as her lady-in-waiting.

I'm disappointed in Kang ChilBok's reactions to SaeByuk's transfer order. His acceptance of MinJung's interference at Lohas with a personal vendetta is inconsistent with what a successful head of business would do. I think the PD/Writers are slipping here... like the inappropriate size and sophistication of the CCTV control room at Lohas, which would be more appropriately in a large retail mall or amusement park.

You're very observant about the size & space of the CCTV control Room ... just realized it now. :rolleyes:

I expected Chilbo to be a rational CEO who is in control of the affairs of his business. He should exhibit fair & objective assessment of his employees & not conform with decisions made by subordinates based on personal interests or feuds. He could be a good & supportive husband at home to his overbearing wife but at work he should not allow his wife to interfere on business matters.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetheart0085

Does MJ knows that Sooberry's family is related to their ex-driver and ex-housekeeper yet?

Yes she knows...they offically meet when Hosae and Soobin were about to get engaged.

the Grandma brought Ajuuma and Ajuushi with her to the engagement meeting,

even though YS didn't want them there inorder to prevent MJ from finding out...which backfired.

but even then, Hosae and Soobin still got engaged...rats <_<

Guest alfredo

Does anyone have problems login on to their account for the KBS website to watch live shows bcos I do. Everytime I log on (password correct and all) an icon comes on screen asking me to press okay and everything disappears after pressing it even when I press the close button.

Guest pilseung1

Has anyone else noticed in some Kdramas whenever a character burns his/her fingers after attempting to lift up a hot pot off the stove,they immediately touch their ear lobes? :unsure: For example,So Young did it once during Episode 46.

Is this some sort of superstitious act? :unsure:

Guest maychaioo

Has anyone else noticed in some Kdramas whenever a character burns his/her fingers after attempting to lift up a hot pot off the stove,they immediately touch their ear lobes? :unsure: For example,So Young did it once during Episode 46.

Is this some sort of superstitious act? :unsure:

you're ears are cooler than the rest of your body. so when you touch them after you touch something hot. it cools it down

Guest jbigdog123

I expected Chilbo to be a rational CEO who is in control of the affairs of his business. He should exhibit fair & objective assessment of his employees & not conform with decisions made by subordinates based on personal interests or feuds. He could be a good & supportive husband at home to his overbearing wife but at work he should not allow his wife to interfere on business matters.

I agree with your post, but it appears that MJ side of family had the money or business, therefore, she has the upper hand and add her strong personality, then you have a very overbearing person like MJ. HS's dad is very rational person who doesn't like to create waves, especially at home so he will give into MJ's demands, whether be at home or work, more often than not. He is a good father and husband but he doesn't wear pants in his household.

In this drama, there isn't very many strong willed males and that is very frustrating for me.

Guest pilseung1

you're ears are cooler than the rest of your body. so when you touch them after you touch something hot. it cools it down

That's true...Thanks :) ..It's just I don't know anyone who does that in the States so I thought it might be specific to Korea.

In this drama, there isn't very many strong willed males and that is very frustrating for me.

Also true in the Kim household ... although Daegoo yells & reprimands his wife too often, she gets what she wants by whining & demanding ... & he simply gives in. :sweatingbullets:

^ Yes, really. It is a bit frustrating to watch a drama with men that aren't strong willed. lol

But then again, if these husbands stood up to their wives... the plot would be lost. lol

(You see... if they stood up to their wives... they wouldn't be so effed up. hahaha)

God, I agree with the one who said that it's actually nice if Sae-byuk and Ho-sae got together in an early start and fight the battle of love for the rest of all episodes. They really should get together.

And I'm really hoping for a Taepoong-Yuri storyline. (:

Yes she knows...they offically meet when Hosae and Soobin were about to get engaged.

the Grandma brought Ajuuma and Ajuushi with her to the engagement meeting,

even though YS didn't want them there inorder to prevent MJ from finding out...which backfired.

but even then, Hosae and Soobin still got engaged...rats <_<

Ah I see. Thanks ... and here I was hoping that'll work. *sigh* Maybe SooBin's dad will have more sense than the 2 women in his house.

Guest thesweetestkrn

i just got done watching today's ep

unforunately hosae doesnt tell soobin's dad about the break off the engagement

but the tells her mom which is actually kinda worse

now soobin's mom is like "blah blah he's a bad person and we have to tell the whole world"

but even though he told soobin's mom .. soobin is still in her little lala land

it's ridiculous

anyways .. yeah

Guest soccer08

wow.. i didn't know that... but does it works?? hehehe!

what??? he didn't tell soobin's dad??? I was hoping he would tell him. In my feeling... even though he told the mom if soobin wants to continue what she's doing (wedding thing) the mom will support her all the way even its kinda pathetic on their part.

what happen to saebyuk?? is she going to russia???

[

Hosae is showing courage & determination now ...

HS was inspired by Taepong. Remember that scene when he brought SB home and Taepong told him he likes SB? Hose said that TP is brave and he wish he is like him.

Guest winghlau

i just got done watching today's ep

unforunately hosae doesnt tell soobin's dad about the break off the engagement

but the tells her mom which is actually kinda worse

Hose is taking a long time to break off the engagement. One episode to tell Soobin, one episode to tell his parents and now one episode to tell Soobin’s mom. Think he needs another episode to tell Soobin’s dad!!!

Guest drumon

anybody interesting in an expensive OST?

my upload

Edit: Some one claimed copyright of things,

Sorry, I have to deleted link.

Guest pilseung1

Hose is taking a long time to break off the engagement. One episode to tell Soobin, one episode to tell his parents and now one episode to tell Soobin’s mom. Think he needs another episode to tell Soobin’s dad!!!

LOL :D

How about when Tae Poong finds out?ANOTHER punching session? :unsure:

Archived