[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest chotloan

Yeah!... it was hilarious. But I can see where MinJung would be offended by YeonShil's reaction. I think even a mere acquaintance would rush to help MinJung up after the initial snicker, not merely stand there and unsuccessfully try to stifle her laughter.

Pls someone give summary of ep 65& 66THKS a bunch

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piano411 did a very good summary on Soshi in the 61-70 forums. I think Kori65 may be having trouble getting into Soompi. i had troublefor a while too and ust kept checing until it was back on. very now and the it still disappears. Go figure?

So, while I'm keeping up with the current eps as they air in Korea, I'm fairly new to the YAMD ship so I'm only on the earlier eps thanks to Soshi Subs. That said, I just got doe watching eps 31 and 32 and I must say that I'm thoroughly disappointed in Hose. For the most part I've been understanding of his waffling and general indecisiveness but the way he cowered under his mother and then attempted to hide SaeByung in his room, THEN stood and watched as she got wine thrown in her face, very uncool.

Come on dude, you're 28 yrs. old not a 16 yr old who'll get his car taken away, do not allow your mother to trod all over innocent people. It makes me wonder how he's going to stand up for Saebyung once they officially start dating. I'm sure YS, SB, and MJ are only going to get worse and if the most he can do is stare dumbly into his mum's face as she carries on then it's not looking good.

I was pleased as punch when SaeByung asked MJ if she thinks her actions were adult. Way to go girl, the idiot beside you surely can't say anything besides 'omma. omma. omma' over and over again.

Okay, now that I've gotten that rant off my chest I'll just hope that HS grows some backbone in the coming days. Stand firm and do not take anyone's bs.

I agree, I agree ... I don't understand how a man, educated & old enough to decide for himself like HS can be dictated upon by his mom particularly on the affairs of his heart. After Subin's wicked scheme to destroy SB's designs was exposed by the cctv clips, Hosae is now fully aware how horrible his fiancee is ... he should wake up & call it quits right away. :phew:

Guest twangster

does anyone have ep 66 preview? I'm dying to see what's going to happen next, though i know she's going to turn him down anyways.

Guest kori65

epi 65...hosae gave some money to sb and she threw it back at him.he insisted she keep it and left.she chased after him but he has droven off.

ajuuma saw everything and comforted sb.hosae went to soobin's house for dinner. her mom was like "kang sobang kang sobang" couldn't stand her.then hosae and soobin was in the car.she leaned on him and he sort of shake her off.she sat up and talked about ty's wedding...then hosae started telling her our engagement was decided by our parents..i think we should take time to reconsider as it is our lives (something like that).soobin panicked and argued.could see hosae backing off and soobin is clinging onto him desperately.

.so happy that finally hosae having second thoughts.

hosae and sb met in soobin's dad's office for work.

hosae send sb home ,sb return the money hosae gave her.soobin found out that hosae and sb working together.soobin called hosae when hosae saw her incoming call, he didn't answer the call but instead told sb he likes her and to start over again.ended... can't wait for monday to hear sb's answer.but i am sure she will not agree so easily as the writers will surely drag this...

epi 65...hosae gave some money to sb and she threw it back at him.he insisted she keep it and left.she chased after him but he has droven off.

ajuuma saw everything and comforted sb.hosae went to soobin's house for dinner. her mom was like "kang sobang kang sobang" couldn't stand her.then hosae and soobin was in the car.she leaned on him and he sort of shake her off.she sat up and talked about ty's wedding...then hosae started telling her our engagement was decided by our parents..i think we should take time to reconsider as it is our lives (something like that).soobin panicked and argued.could see hosae backing off and soobin is clinging onto him desperately.

.so happy that finally hosae having second thoughts.

hosae and sb met in soobin's dad's office for work.

hosae send sb home ,sb return the money hosae gave her.soobin found out that hosae and sb working together.soobin called hosae when hosae saw her incoming call, he didn't answer the call but instead told sb he likes her and to start over again.ended... can't wait for monday to hear sb's answer.but i am sure she will not agree so easily as the writers will surely drag this...

Welcome back Kori65

Guest avicenna

thank u alllllllllllllllllllllllll so much for the effort ....... really great..... God bless u all

the eps are getting excited as we progress....

Guest fashionista

I really like this drama hope I can download it so I wont missed any episodes :(

it's best if u dl fast. i'm missing ep 12 & 17 of the c-subbed ep cuz the links no longer work.

epi 65... told sb he likes her and to start over again.ended... can't wait for monday to hear sb's answer.but i am sure she will not agree so easily as the writers will surely drag this

Thkz kori65............. Will my wishful thoughts coming soon? Be Bold HoSae :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Has anyone seen Women In The Sun (20 episodes long)? The actress who plays Youngsook in Destiny is in it, along with the Danpoung's father from LON. It's kind of strange to see her in this role so unlike the loving mother and protector of dear SB.

Anyway, can't wait for Monday's episode. HS should just grab her, hug her and say he loves her. I'm sure SB's heart will melt and she'll tell him she loves him too, right after she asks is the engagement still on.

Guest jjsweeter0211

i just knew the ending song called 돌아가자(Let's Go Back) by 이현(Lee Hyun) , but i don't know where i can find the link to download it. If anyone knows, please help me!!

Thank a bunch :)

Guest cocoa

i just knew the ending song called 돌아가자(Let's Go Back) by 이현(Lee Hyun) , but i don't know where i can find the link to download it. If anyone knows, please help me!!

Thank a bunch :)

Apparently his album will not be released until September =/

Guest b00kw0rm

I agree, I agree ... I don't understand how a man, educated & old enough to decide for himself like HS can be dictated upon by his mom particularly on the affairs of his heart. After Subin's wicked scheme to destroy SB's designs was exposed by the cctv clips, Hosae is now fully aware how horrible his fiancee is ... he should wake up & call it quits right away. :phew:

But that's KBS formulae. The person who wants out always lets the other one calls it quits as he/she would be filled with guilt for not loving the person enough/loving someone else, etc. However bad the situation or the person, always the one who wants to calls it quits acts like a martyr till the other one either comes to his/her senses or walks out in anger and occasionally in tears.

Guest puppyiz

OMO ! This sweet looking lead actresss ... isnt she the same actress / singer ... that I last saw in KBS 2 Daily Sitcom : The Unstoppable Wedding ??

I am doubly-delighted cause LEE JI HOON is also in the leads. :wub:

Guest inyeon.

OMO ! This sweet looking lead actresss ... isnt she the same actress / singer ... that I last saw in KBS 2 Daily Sitcom : The Unstoppable Wedding ??

I am doubly-delighted cause LEE JI HOON is also in the leads. :wub:

Unstoppable Marriage? In the sitcom, there was Yuri in it. People say see looks like Yoona so I see why you think that. XD But no, its two different actresses. (But both are in the girlgroup SNSD!)

-

Man....I'm still sad that that chances of TP and SB are smaller. T_T I like them together, more than HS and SB.

Archived