[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest kawaiiyuki2

On the otherhand, I don't think halmonee dislikes SB. I thik she is more concerned about the perceived effects SB has had on her two granddaughters. One grand daughter is dead and one has had her engagement broken. In both cases, SB was involved in some way. Halmonee is protecting her family by lashing out. You could tell by the way she was looking at the family picture and wondering if SB was okay that she really cares for her. If she really disliked her, there would be no way that she would have that picture in her bedroom.

I will agree that the grandma is trying to protect her family but isn't she tiered of it.... i mean staying angry at someone for so long can be tiering even if it's out of love for people in the family. I think she needs to clam down and take things slow. the mom and dad aren't going to send sb away again so she needs to except the fact that sb is here to stay (internally and externally) i'm sure sb understand where she is coming from but still... it's kinda sad living with someone that doesn't really like you...

But i'm sure at the end it will all end well. i look forward to seeing that. :blush:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetheart0085

yamd 108 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZNL1SPF

happy weekend to all!

Thank you Skyeler for the links^^

Everyone, have a great weekend^.~

p.s. jbigdog123, any chance for the translations today?

if not i understand. and thank you for all you have done for our benefit in watching YAMD and understanding it.

i look forward to your posts on how the new job is going, Good Luck and God Bless^.^

Guest jbigdog123

EP 108

MJ Home

MJ: What are you doing? Sit down

SB: Did you wanted to tell me...

MJ: BJ, get me cold water and go upstairs

BJ: Yes

MJ: Is today a special day?

SB: What? Oh, today is dad's birthday

MJ: Dad? Oh, TY's dad. You are a lucky girl. It isn't easy getting adopted at your age. Get rid of their daughter and trick a rich family's son

SB: Madam

MJ: Why? Are you going to waste my time by telling me you love him? Are you going to use what happened at Sok Chul to hang onto HS?

SB: Not, it isn't like that

MJ: If not then break up

SB: Madam, I really love HS

MJ: What did you say?

Youngsook to herself: If she touches SB, I'm not going to let it go

MJ: Love? What love?

Youngsook rings doorbell

SB: It's not what yo think, we love each other

MJ: I don't want to hear it. Where do you think you are to talk back to me (throws glass of water at SB's face)

Youngsook enters house and sees SB's face soaked with water

Youngsook: What are you doing?

MJ: Why did you let anyone in the house?

Youngsook: I knew this was going to happen. I knew you were going to get abused. How can you get pulled into a lion's den without any fear? Lets go, you didn't do anything wrong to get this treatment

SB: Mom

Youngsook: Lets go. HS mom, don't worry, I'm not going to let her get married into this house. Really disgusting and despicable so I'm not going to let her get married into your family. Next time, stop your son from coming to my house and get on his knees and beg us to let him marry my daughter

MJ to herself: Ok, lets wait few days and see if she'll keep talking big. How infuriating, how infuriating

Youngsook to SB: Lets go get your things. You are staying at in-laws, right? Because you left home, you are looked down upon

HwaRan Home

Youngsook: I'm sorry for everything

HR: No, it's nothing. I was happy for her. This isn't because discomfort, it's because of something else, right?

Youngsook: Yes

HR: Then...(leaves)

Youngsook: What are you doing? Aren't you going home? Hurry and pack your things

SB: If grandma sees me, she'll faint

Youngsook: So because of that, you'll keep running? Just because you run away, will the problems be solved?

SB: Ok

Youngsook: It's my fault. I wasn't thinking. Even though I knew NY's incident wasn't your fault, I was angry at you...why was you there, why did that happened...I didn't want to look into your eyes, I didn't want to see it

SB: Mom

Youngsook: You are my child, my daughter but that was just words, I was wrong

SB: No, that's not it

Youngsook: After left home, I never slept comfortably, I was hurt. SB, I missed you very much also, will you forgive me?

SB: How can I? How can a child forgive a parent? How

YoungSook Home

SY to herself: MIL has been gone all day, where is she?

HR calls SY

SY: Hi mom, what? My MIL took SB out of the house? Oh good, ok, I understand

TY follows YH to DVD Studio

YH: Teacher? How did you get here?

TY: You lied to me, come with me

YH: Let met go, why are you doing this?

TY: What?

Young man: Who are you ? Who are you to act this way toward YH?

TY: Me? I'm her father, is that good enough?

Young man: Father?

YH runs out

TY: YH, stop there

YH: Are you bragging? At your age being my father, are you bragging about it? And me, at my age having you as a father, is that something to brag about?

TY: What?

YH: You are greedy. Just because you married my mother it doesn't make you my dad. You make me uncomfortable so don't get into my affairs

Poong Express

Youngsook: Come in

DJ: Honey, what's going on?

Youngsook: I brought her out of in-laws to take her home

DJ: Ok, glad you came

SB: Dad

DJ: Wait a little, I'm almost done

Youngsook: Honey, MIL...

DJ: Don't worry, we have to confront it, I'll talk to her

Grandma at hom looks at a family picture that was taken during a picnick and asks SB if she is doing well and to stop staring at her because her mind is filled up. She then wonders what YS is up to and calls YS

Soobin: I'm sorry grandma, I forgot about it. Mom?

YS: Why should I go there? I'm not even thinking about going there

Soobin: Mom, I don't care,do as you wish. I've got few things to do then I'll there

DG: My brother's house...

YS: I'm not going. I didn't dress up to go there

DG: We aren't divorced, all we id was petitioned to get divorced

YS: Since you aren't in my heart, we are divorced and since we signed divorce paper, we are divorced. Why do I have to prepare anything for your brother

MJ Home

MJ: Be careful

BJ: I'm sorry madam

CB and HS comes home

CB: I met HS at front of the house

HS: I'm home mother

MJ/CB Room

MJ: Terminate contract with Kim's family

CB: Honey

MJ: Don't tell me about long relationship. Do you know what TY's mom did at our house? I saw JSB with HS playing around so I brought her here to scold her but YoungSook showed up

CB: What?

MJ: No matter how hard I think about it, I don't know why I have to put up with this stuff. Up until now, I never bothered anyone, tried hard to live right way but HS was tricked by that girl. He can't be my child

CB: Kids are grown up. When they are big, are they really our kids?

MJ: Cut all ties with Kim's family

HS Room

BJ: Madam was really hard on SB. IT was a good thing that SB's mom came over and took her away. If not, SB would...

HS tries to call SB but her phone is turned off

HS: SB isn't answering her phone, I'm going to go

Charles: Nephew

BJ: Hello

Charles to himself: Cold wind is blowing. Woman can be cold

CB walks in

CB: Where is HS

Charles: He seems to be busy

DB: It's not easy saying this to my brother who I haven't seen awhile but right now your SIL has lot on her mind so if you cause problems like last time...

Charles: I understand. I'm going to live right

CB: You are over 40, so how long are you going to teach dance lessons

Charles: I'm looking for something more stable so for now, this will do. Don't worry, I won't ask anything from you

Grandma asks SY where Youngsook is and shows SY how to make porridge

SY: What's with your face?

TY: YH...

SY: What about YH:

TY: It's nothing, I'll tell you later

SY: Oh, your mom is bringing SB to the house

TY: really? So they are coming home together?

Grandma: What are you doing SY? Lets set the table

DJ comes home

Grandma: You are home already? We haven't even set the table. I don't know where your wife went, I haven't seen her all day. I worked all day with SY who doesn't know anything

DJ: Mom

Grandma: Come in, I made your favorite dish

DJ: My birthday present, I want something else

Grandma: Huh? What?

DJ: Honey

Youngsook brings SB into the house

TP: SB

Grandma: you

SB: Grandma, I'm here

Grandma: What's going on? Where did you come from?

DJ: Mom, forgiving your children was biggest thing parents can do, isn't that what you said? Both you and father wanted me to be like that so allow me to do it

Grandma: Even so, because of her, my NY...

Youngsook: MIL, SB is my daughter. It has nothing to do with NY. She is my daughter in my heart, she is a family who should be with her father at his birthday and she is your granddaughter

DJ: That's right mother. I don't need any presents, all I need is SB. I don't want anything as long as SB is accepted

Grandma: You guys planned all this outside and now you are acting like you need my permission...It doesn't matter what I say...

TP: Grandma, don't just look at her in bad light and open your heart

TY: Grandma, do it. SB had to deal with lot things

SY: Grandma

SB: Grandma, I missed you

Grandma: How can you say that? You got so skinny...

SB: What can I do, it's true. I want to eat with you and talk with you. I even missed you scolding me

SY: What is that smell? Something is burning...

Grandma: Go wash your hands so we could eat. DIL, you need to set the table

DJ: Done, go unpack

Youngsook: It was a hard work for you to be here so before you get married, you better not leave. If you have to fight, do int at home, understand?

SB: Yes

SB's Room

Youngsook: Unpack and eat

HS on the phone with SB

HS: Really? Good, I was on my way to see you. I heard you've had a hard time because of my mother

SB: No, I promised you that I could endure it

HS: Thank you

SB: I'm going to stay home today. Dad's birthday and I want to stay with my family. I love you

HS: I love you? I love you? Love, thank you

YS to herself: I guess I'll show up even though we signed the divorce paper for last time

Yuri to herself: KTP, you didn't want to show up when I went to get my money. I understand, I'm going to tell everything at your dad's birthday party

Youngsook/DJ Home

TY: Dad, congratulations. Make a wish and blow out the candles.

DJ: Should I? Today, I 'll do it with my daughter

SB: Dad

DJ: I only have one wish...for my family to stay healthy and for family to trust each other...good wish?

Youngsook: My wish is to work hard to make your wish come true

SY: Me too FIL

Grandma: Blow out the candles before they all melt

DJ: Yes, yes

DG: I'm here

Grandma: Where is YS? Soobin?

DG: All of sudden something came up with her relative. There are lot of presents but I didn't get anything

Grandma: Don't need it you are too busy. Just you being here is good enough, sit down

Youngsook: Sit, sit

DJ: Thanks for coming with your busy schedule, sit

SB: You came second father

TY: Second father, here

Yuri calls TP

TP: What? Why do you need to be here? It's my father's birthday. If come here, I'll kill...

Outside of House

TP: You, what are you thinking? What are you doing at my house

Yuri: Why? Are you scared that I might say we are dating?

TP: You know your family and our family isn't getting along. Few days ago, HS was here asking for a permission to marry SB so do you think they will accept you?

Yuri: really? My brother asked for a marriage? Why does he ask for something that isn't going to happen? Don't worry, my parents will never allow them to be married

TP: Alright, you parents will never permit us to see each other. So, about us seeing each other, lets just forget it

Yuri: Do you think I'm like HS? I have to collect money tomorrow so you are going with me

TP: Alright, alright, I'll be there tomorrow before work so get up early

Yuri: Oppa

TP: Now what! (Yuri kisses him)

As Yuri leaves and walk toward the street, she nearly gets hit by a car driven by Soobin

Soobin: Yuri, are you alright?

Yuri: I'm alright

Soobin: You must have been shocked, lets go to the hospital

Yuri: No, I'm fine. Your face...Even though he is my brother, I don't like it. My brother proposed to SB. Mom knows about Sok Chul but still they aren't thinking straight and he went to SB house for a marriage. He is crazy, right?

Soobin: Is that true?

Yuri: But my parents are against them being together so they aren't going to let it go, then I'm going

Soobin to herself: KHS, JSB, what are you two doing after ruining me?

YS to herself: (while listening to DG's laughter from outside of the house) KDG, are you having fun? Are you enjoying your life without me? (and leaves)

DG/DJ

DJ: Learn to get up after falling down. With your ability, there isn't anything you can't do

DG: You are the only one who cares about me. You are the only one who trusts me till end

DJ: I'm not the only one, there is mother, family and your wife

Grandma: Come in here, why did you let him drink so much, lay down

DJ: I think he is sad abut YS and Soobin not being here

Grandma: I called them so many times and told them about tonight. With YS acting this way, Soobin is following her steps

Soobin visits NKW

NKW: Soobin

Soobin: I want to cut everything up, I want a revenge...Time like this what do I do?

NKW: Huh?

Soobin: Show me what I should do in time like this

DJ/YoungSook Room

Youngsook: Looks like HS and SB made promises to each other

DJ: What do you think?

Youngsook: With Soobin's situation...Earlier, HS mom was very hard on SB. I was so mad that I told her I won't let them get married too

DJ: I know parents wants what is best for their kids, especially when it comes to marriage, this is a hard one

SB/HS on the Phone

HS: Yes, I'm going to work, what about you?

SB: I'm getting ready to go to Genie. Lunch time? Alright, we'll talk later

Design Team

TL: Did you see the newspaper? See Genie's product?

Female TM: Huh? What is this? It's same as ours

Male TM: The design and concept are same, what is going on?

TL: Team manager? Where is Team Manager?

Male TM: She hasn't come to work yet

MJ/CB

MJ: Promise me. Separate HS and SB and terminate contract with Kim's family

MJ: You aren't showing any convictions that is why Kim's family aren't taking us seriously. This time, give them a lesson, show who has the power

CB: Alright, I need to go

MJ to self: No, that's not it. He isn't strong enough to do what I asked. He'll just let them off. I have to do it. I'd be wasting my time with TY mom, I have to talk to KDJ to make sure he doesn't allow SB to see HS

Poong Express

DJ: Mr President

CB: Congrats KDJ

DJ: What brings you here? Sit down

CB: How's business with Poong Express?

DJ: Thanks to Lohas, we aren't losing money. What is this about? SB?

CB: About HS...Please help me. HS was engaged to Soobin. In one family, two people shouldn't have relationship with same man. I am asking this as a favor

MJ walks in

DJ: Madam

MJ: It's been while, Mr Kim

Guest jbigdog123

p.s. jbigdog123, any chance for the translations today?

Sorry it took so long but I have lot of people at my house and I just couldn't find time to posted the translation.

Guest ValleeDamour

Sorry it took so long but I have lot of people at my house and I just couldn't find time to posted the translation.

Oh, my bug comes back ... Jbigdog123, no words to describle how grateful we are to have you and your dedication to translate the dialogs for us. This drama is not completed without you, Ahoxan, Skyeler, Aug005 and other members who post their opinions. Together making this bog so interesting and enjoyable. You guys are the best bunch. A lot of love to all of you. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Guest jennxx333

thanks a lot for the translation jbigdog123 :) omg if CB cancels the contract with Poong Express and SB is working for Genie now, maybe Poong Express can have a contract with Genie so they wont be out of business.

Guest Banana Peel

Thanks for your daily translatios, jbigdog123 :)

Goodness, HS's mom is getting on my nerves. <_<

I wonder how HS will ever marry SB like this.

Does anyone have a good prediction on how TP's family would find out about SB being their lost daughter?

Maybe severe sickness from SB?

Guest sweetheart0085

Oh no, thank you soo much jbigdog123 for taking the time out to do this tranlation.

oh and, Are the people still in your house??? whats the occasion if you don't mind my asking?

thanks again^^

Guest jbigdog123

Oh no, thank you soo much jbigdog123 for taking the time out to do this tranlation.

oh and, Are the people still in your house??? whats the occasion if you don't mind my asking?

thanks again^^

Yeah, still have people here, some are falling sleep on the couch. Nothing special, just bunch of friends, cooking up some food and having beverage and catching up.

Everybody have a great weekend, I'm out for the night.

Guest ValleeDamour

thanks a lot for the translation jbigdog123 :) omg if CB cancels the contract with Poong Express and SB is working for Genie now, maybe Poong Express can have a contract with Genie so they wont be out of business.

If it were ever happened, MJ will wake up and realize the Kim family does not depend on Lohas to make a living and they do not have to put up with her attitude always looking down on them.

Learned from Ahoxan, I did google-translation from Korean to English. Its sorta readable for ep 109 preview (since ep 109 preview is not up). Here goes:

지니 사에서 발표한 새 제품이 로하스가 준비하고 있는 것과 똑같아 로하스는 발칵 뒤집힌다. 수빈은 지니에서 근무했다는 이유로 의심을 사자 억울한 마음에 지니 측에 알아본 결과, 새벽의 포트폴리오가 입사 문제로 인해 지니 쪽에 가있다는 것을 알게 되는데......

The new product is ready, the LOHAS saeseo Ginny, and that's messed dwijiphinda the same LOHAS. Ginny, to work in subin reason to doubt that the lion figure, the side eokulhan Ginny in mind, the dawn of the portfolio due to the employment problem is to know that Ginny gone on ......

;)

Thanks jbigdog123 for the translations and explanations. Best of luck with the new assignment.

Guest gothamknight

Serious dedication when you actually can still find time for us when you have your own life... thanks again bigdog!

Guest who8myoreos

ah, just as I predicted:

According to the preview text (if I'm reading it correctly), people will first suspect SooBin because she used to work at Genie, and in the process of investigating this, they will find that SaeByuk is now working there.

So Saebyuk will receive more pressure as a Rohas traitor. I wonder how the design actually got leaked though....

Guest sweetheart0085

Thanks jbigdog123 for translation! It is very clear to understand!

Can anyone tell me where to watch this drama with English sub online?

Thanks in advance! :x

i'm uploading it right now in youtube with the translations thanks to jbigdog, check later, and i'll post the links so you can view it when they are all up.

EDIT:

YAMD 108 part 1 @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1qfQoXKm1A

YAMD 108 part 2 @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EoRfmAO6c

YAMD 108 part 3 @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh709Cp-7so

YAMD 108 part 4 @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1NEBhEwtK8

Thay are up now...Enjoy^^

I noticed that even when HS & SB are not together & just communicate through mobile phone or text messages, we already feel their connection & their commitment to each other. Their rings are good reminders of their promise to be strong & to endure the trials & hardships that they expect to face together ... :wub: We don't know what lies ahead but its almost certain MJ will not let them be so easily ... and perhaps at some point before the end of the drama they will experience a short separation. <_<

CB has a point about the discomfort having two members of one family in a relationship with the same man ... SB HS & Subin are bound to meet during family gatherings & indeed it will be uncomfortable & awkward for the three of them after the pains inflicted on each other. It will take time to heal the wounds ... that's why Subin has to find someone who will be good to her & help her forget her obsession for HS.

About that design that came out in the papers & was identified by the design team to be theirs ... if I'm not wrong this design was done & submitted by SB before she resigned from Lohas. I don't know about copyright laws, but since this design is not patented as Saebyuk's then it belongs to Lohas & it has the right over it. SB then has to answer if she submitted this same design to another company. I'm blurry about this :wacko:

Thank you jbigdog ... you have a big heart :D

Guest lantawmako

Thank you very much. Theres just no words to describe how grateful we all are.

I noticed that even when HS & SB are not together & just communicate through mobile phone or text messages, we already feel their connection & their commitment to each other. Their rings are good reminders of their promise to be strong & to endure the trials & hardships that they expect to face together ... :wub: We don't know what lies ahead but its almost certain MJ will not let them be so easily ... and perhaps at some point before the end of the drama they will experience a short separation. <_<

yes...its really makes me happy watching them wearing the rings on their fingers...it's feels like their relationship are really strong now...btw i just noticed about the present episode, they will meet or call each other about 3-4 times a day...this is what couple really are...go saebyukxhosae...

anyway thanks to jbidog123 for the latest translation and sweetheart0085 for uploading the vids on youtube...really appreciate that....

Archived