[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xjenny

i was reallllllllly eager to watch ep 9 on fireworks so instead of waiting for youtube i just dled it off clubbox. but my windows media player says error with codec and now theres no sound -_- this is driving me crazy. can anyone help? this also happened last time when i was trying to watch he was cool with ssh.

Guest OhSnapItsSueji

I love this drama

don't know why some people don't enjoy it...

hmm

ya i read something in the last few posts that the people that enjoy it can see soemthing in the drama that people that don't enjoy it can or something like that

Why???

:blink:

just a warning for HQ dlers, if you happen to find the HODOLI version of EP 11 HQ (about 698mb) in any of the CBs, DO NOT DL, because the file has audio problems--at a point in the ep, the audio is lost all the way till the end. So as of right now, the best is the Pinetree rip.

Guest xjenny

i was reallllllllly eager to watch ep 10 on fireworks so instead of waiting for youtube i just dled it off clubbox. but my windows media player says error with codec and now theres no sound -_- this is driving me crazy. can anyone help? this also happened last time when i was trying to watch he was cool with ssh.

help pleaseeeeeeee?

Finally finished with episode 11...

bscap0455km.jpg

bscap0519ge.jpg

bscap0698mh.jpg

bscap1019tv.jpg

bscap1279ve.jpg

bscap1352px.jpg

bscap2287pu.jpg

bscap2250go.jpg

bscap2460rj.jpg

bscap2718wc.jpg

bscap3100tg.jpg

I was thinking about next episode and I'm guessing this will happen next...

I think SW will threaten to reveal that he is the father and Mireh will become so distress...she'll have a miscarriage.

InJae will feel bad for her and will take care of her...but it's out of pity and not love.

hehe...I'm a little ahead of myself...hehe...what do you think?

Guest poisonliz2

Luv I knew you will be posting all the caps on Episdoe 11. There's no preview for Episode 12 at the end of Epi. 11. so I hope your prediction on the Episode might be right. I have a feeling that Mireh will have a miscarriage. Injae will, as usual be dumb and kind enough to take care of her. :crazy: I guess he will only take care of her but will not be permanently with her. Let's hope Episode 12 will have more scene of Injae n Nara. Got to get that other woman out of picture. (getting a bit fed up with her bitchy n sneaky ways to get Injae).

Finally finished with episode 11...

bscap3100tg.jpg

I was thinking about next episode and I'm guessing this will happen next...

I think SW will threaten to reveal that he is the father and Mireh will become so distress...she'll have a miscarriage.

InJae will feel bad for her and will take care of her...but it's out of pity and not love.

hehe...I'm a little ahead of myself...hehe...what do you think?

Thank you Luv!

I too think she will have a miscarriage simply because she is experiencing physical pain at such an early stage. This is a sign that the body (not the emotion) is unable to handle the pregnancy.

PEH must have gotten a lot of feedback about how old she looks. I thought it was the hairstyle and the makeup. But even with her hair pulled back (which I like on her) she is still very unattractive. I guess some people age even when they are young.

Guest poisonliz2

If she is in the first or 2nd month of pregnancy then with all the bad pain etc. then I think the pregnancy will not last. If after 3 months of pregnancy then that's a different story. Normally after 3 months then u will get morning sickness, vomitting, headache or whatever sickness u are supposed to get if you are pregnant. From my own experience .......... as a mother .......... I only get morning sickness only around the 3rd months until the 4th month. However my colleagues was worst off than me. She got morning sickness from the 3rd month until she gave birth :blink::crazy::o She was hospitalized with tube n everything. She cannot even eat any food. Phew :phew::phew: anything she smell or see she will throw up I was lucky ......... I cannot stand fried fish and perfume smell or people with bad "bo" body smell. I will then throw up Now I see PEH is not too bad. However if she is in the beginning of her pregnancy and experiencing pain .......... don't think that's good. :huh::huh:

SweetKim, thks for the ep 11 preview translation :) .

Luv, thanks for your PM :) .

Here's EP 10 summary with Luv's screen caps. Sorry for my tardiness as I actually don't know any Korean. I've to watch the Chinese hard-subs 1st before translating.

bscap0018oc.jpgbscap0032lz.jpg

In Jae's mum asks NR to resume work at Face Story, giving the excuse it would be a great lost not to employ a good model like NR who won the "Before & After" contest. NR refused, saying she wants to work in something more appropriate for her age, and where she can realise her dreams. In Jae's mum up the ante by offering NR the position of a gallery manager, saying it would suit NR's age, university qualifications and experience as a BC. NR was very tempted, but still undecided.

bscap0100ii.jpg

IJ is washing some dishes in the kitchen when he sees the cup containing NR's ring. After reminiscing about the time he spent with NR, he goes to find his mum, asking her to introduce a job to NR. His mum scolds him, saying he's bewitched by NR. She then says that she already has a job for NR, but on the pretext that it was the Chairman of Face Story who wants to employ NR, and that she was just following orders unwillingly. IJ is happy until he sees SW coming in. He is unhappy to find out that SW is now working at Face Story, and that his mum has put SW in charge when she'll be away for official matters

bscap1651gk.jpg

IJ waits outside the house to warn SW not to tell tales to his mum.

SW: Is there anything that you're worried about? Worried about being discovered for having a love relationship with your sister-in-law? Don't worry, I'm not such a despicable person.

*IJ looks relieved and turns away*

SW: Haven't you thought that even if I don't say, Park Chairman (IJ's mum) already knows?

IJ *turns around*: What do you mean?

SW: Why did the vice-chairman ask NR and I to work for the company at the same time? Didn't you think of anything unusual?

IJ: She said it was the chairman's orders.

SW *smirks*: So innocent. Since when have you seen a chairman who personally orders a lowly BC to do this and that?

*IJ looks worried*

SW: Don't worry, this is just my guess.

At NaKyung's home, NaKyung scold NR for turning down the job. NR says she has no confidence of seeing IJ again. Soon after, she receives IJ's call.

bscap0218uf.jpgbscap0767zt.jpg

IJ tells NR not to work at Face Story, but doesn't tell her the real reason of SW working there too. NR misunderstands that it's because MR is unhappy, or that IJ will feel stressed out working with a woman he has jilted.

bscap0010ta.jpg

NR: Why are men who jilted me of the same pattern?

IJ: Don't be like this, listen to me.

NR: Go away! You're just like KSW

bscap0367tj.jpg

NR: Have you been doing fine? Have you found a job? How are the days passing by? I thought you came to say these. Even though there's no love, I thought there'll at least be friendship. If it's like this, why did you do those things in the past? Why celebrate my birthday? Why lend me your shoes? When I was sad over SW, why lend me your shoulders? Why did you wilfully come to move my heart?

NR returns home and overhears her mum talking to a debtor on the phone. I guess that made up her mind of returning to Face Story. Besides, she wants to show those who jilted her that she'll succeed with effort.

bscap0961pm.jpg

Mireh: Thinking of working around IJ and snatching him back, right? You've better give up.

Nara: Seems like you lack confidence. Yes! I want to snatch back IJ, that's why I came back. After much thoughts, I feel so unfair. What did I do wrong to lose my man twice? Furthermore to a woman like you.

Mireh: What?

Nara: This time, you have a taste of having your man being snatched away. It's interesting.

bscap0205wr.jpg

MR has stomach discomforts, realises something and checks her calendar.

bscap0933qr.jpgbscap0976fh.jpg

IJ: What's happening? (I think he's surprised that NR is back as a manager :rolleyes: )

NR: Na Injae, I'm your supervisor. Don't you know how to talk to your supervisor?

IJ: Understood, manager.

NR: When cleanig up, do not touch my table. I don't like someone else touching my things.

IJ: Seems like you do not know... I no longer do those work, manager.

NR: But in this shop, Na-goon is the latest recruit right? ("goon" can be literally translated as "mister" or "master")

IJ: What? Na-goon?

NR: Due to your young age and cuteness, that's why I call you this. Why? it doesn't sound nice? Na-goon? Before there're any new recruits, Na-goon will still be responsible for cleaning up. Why don't you answer?

IJ: Yes, understood, manager.

bscap1439ig.jpgbscap4778nj.jpg

Welcome party for Nara. Afterwhich, Choon-Ae (the fierce BC) forces IJ to send NR home on a taxi. But NR gets off half-way and asks the driver to get the other half of the fare from IJ :D .

bscap5893qs.jpg

uhoh....she's pregnant.

bscap7714bd.jpg

IJ laughs on watching the comedy DVD he rented, but MR's mind is elsewhere and she doesn't smile. After IJ leaves, MR receives a call. The conversation went like this -

caller: Hi, sister.

MR: What is it now? Come straight to the point. *listens to caller say something* That's why sis says not to drive a motorcycle. Do you know how much money I've wasted on you? Sister does not have money too. *caller says something* I've broken up with that person. Don't call me again. *pauses* Why are you like this? *shuts the phone and flinks it aside* (I'm wondering if this has something to do with what SW says in ep11, something happening in San Fransisco.)

bscap0151ax.jpg

MR submits a proposal for opening a new shop outlet. SW says the budget may not be approved, but he may consider otherwise if MR has lunch with him. MR leaves in disgust.

bscap0197np.jpg

*SW follows MR in the carpark*

MR: What are you doing? Aren't we finished?

SW: Don't know if Mireh is finished, but I'm not.

MR: You give up. I'm already finished.

SW: Do you know why I came to work at this company? It's to get you back again!

(I thought I'd never cheer for the 2nd male lead, but this time I am)

bscap0557xr.jpg

MR gives the boy an un-interested look-over when NR introduces him to her. But on hearing IJ greeting the boy, her attitude hanged a 180 degree.( such a hypocrite <_< )

In the 2 women's office...

MIREH: There's a huge difference between a (business) proposal and a university thesis, you should know that.

NaRa: Of course, the more I want to try.

MiReh: If you submit a lousy proposal, You'll lose face in front of many other shop (managers). So it's better for us to do it together.

NaRa: Don't worry about me. You should worry about your health, you look quite frail lately.

MiReh looks pis*ed off hearing that, but sees IJ outside and pretends to look teary

bscap0878bm.jpgbscap1109sp.jpg

IJ talks to MR in private and asks how she's doing, whether NaRa said anything mean to her. MR says the thought of her dead mother's birthday plus NaRa's words make her want to cry. IJ suggested they celebrate MiReh's dead mother's birthday that night.

bscap1750ym.jpg

While getting dressed up for her date with IJ, MiReh receives a call from SW saying that he's waiting for her below her apartment block. MR lies that she's in the restaurant opposite her office, and asks SW to go there. She then calls NR and lies that she wants to discuss something regarding IJ, and tells NR to go to the same restaurant to meet her. She switches off her mobile phone after that.

bscap2638ny.jpgbscap2729mt.jpg

During the date, when they were going to kiss, IJ had flashbacks of his brother and MR, so he stopped in time :phew: .

bscap0090ko.jpg

Meanwhile, SW n NR were waiting at the same restaurant for MiReh. SW probably realises he had been set up by MiReh, so he goes over to sit down with NaRa.

SW: Who are you meeting?

NR: Someone you don't know

SW: Aren't you meeting Na InJae?

NR: Don't you know who IJ is going out with now?

SW: The presence of a goalkeeper doesn't mean the ball cannot go in.

NR: I've to go back to the shop now.

SW: Don't give up on Na InJae, I'll support you to the end.

NR: What? You support me?

SW: After being jilted by MiReh, I'm beginning to understand your feelings. We're both losers in love.

bscap0341mz.jpg

IJ goes to the shop to find NR.

IJ: Working overtime very often lately?

NR: Didn't you say yesterday that you were not coming?

IJ: It's nothing, feeling bored on my way home, so I came in.

NR: Ask Che MiReh out to play with you if you're bored. That woman is weird too, asked me out but doesn't appear.

IJ: MiReh?

NR: Yes, said it's something regarding you. I waited for so long before returning here. Asked me to go to the restaurant, but what was she doing? *IJ looks uncomfortable but doesnt say anything*

NR: You also don't know what it's about?

IJ *sits down*: Go ahead with your work, I'll leave after drinking my beer.

bscap0780mx.jpg

NR fell asleep at her desk. IJ left a message on her computer: "I'm leaving, don't overtire yourself.^^"[

bscap0799lk.jpgbscap0827wx.jpg

SW waits for MR outside her home. MR admits setting up NR and SW at the restaurant. SW warns her that NR and IJ were talking on the phone and seemed to have met each other last night. MR asks in jest if Park chairman (IJ's mum) had tell SW to spy on her. SW praised MR for being smart and observant, and advises her to break up with IJ before she gets hurt.

At the shop, MiReh tells NaRa that she forgot about their meeting totally because she was with IJ. MiReh says IJ is now her man, and tells NaRa not to contact IJ and not to drink wine with him.

bscap1075bn.jpg

NaRa asks IJ why he didn't tell her MiReh was with him the previous night. She insults him for being too busy playing hide and seek with 2 women.

bscap2099yl.jpg

IJ sms-ed NR to meet him at the wine stall. At the stall, he tells NR not to be angry with him because he was actually feeling down the previous night. NR scolds him for drinking beer with her and looking at her ernestly, knowing that she likes him (and yet cannot be with him). NR says: "If you have choosen Che MiReh, then be good to Che MiReh". At that moment, IJ receives a call from MiReh:

bscap2462jv.jpgbscap2685ck.jpg

At IJ's home, MR asks to break up ith IJ. She tells IJ that his mum seems to know about their relatoonship. MR says she's afraid of what will happen to the 2 of them after IJ's mum returns from overseas.

bscap2922fx.jpg

IJ ges drunk after MR leaves. In his drunken state, he goes to MR's home and tells her: "I'll be responsible for you. Will not let you suffer anymore. Because of me, brother has died. Cannot let you suffer anymore. Believe me, MiReh, believe me. I..." then falls unconscious on the sofa. Somehow, IJ lands up on MR's bed, and MR disrobes herself. The end.

Guest Rainie

Can't wait to download Episode 11

I think MR is going to have a miscarriage too, and SW is going to blackmail her with the baby later on...

I just hope that NR doesn't find out, but of course the producers will let her know...and she's gonna be all broken, and probably give up on IJ. :( Then of course, I think IJ will be the one chasing after NR after he finds out about the baby.

Here's EP 10 summary with Luv's screen caps.

bscap7714bd.jpg

IJ laughs on watching the comedy DVD he rented, but MR's mind is elsewhere and she doesn't smile. After IJ leaves, MR receives a call. The conversation went like this -

caller: Hi, sister.

MR: What is it now? Come straight to the point. *listens to caller say something* That's why sis says not to drive a motorcycle. Do you know how much money I've wasted on you? Sister does not have money too. *caller says something* I've broken up with that person. Don't call me again. *pauses* Why are you like this? *shuts the phone and flinks it aside* (I'm wondering if this has something to do with what SW says in ep11, something happening in San Fransisco.)

Does anyone have thoughts about this phone call. I think this is the same person SW was talking to when MR threw the water on him. I'm curious how this person fits into the plot. :phew:

(Poor IJ... just like a sitting duck waiting to be..... aughhhh :o ..... I just cant say it!!!!!!! ..... Poor guy he is going need more than a stuff animal to comfort him!)

Archived