[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest kiki08

As for Nara's character...I feel really bad for her...so I'm waiting for InJae to finally loves her and "protects" her...hehe...but InJae is not in good shape himself...so he couldn't possibly protect her for now...but having been through so much before...he understands and cares about her a lot. Overall...he's a good guy with a good heart. Watching this drama, the timing factor is brought up again. I'm sure InJae and Mireh loves each other but their timing is not right. I think InJae likes Mireh a lot but after meeting Nara...he feels more comfortable around Nara. On top of that...his brother's images kept on poping up so I don't think it's possible for him to be happy with Mireh anyway. I believe...at this point, InJae is almost ready to leave Mireh...can't wait to see the next episode...I heard they will only show one episode this weekend.

yeah i feel bad that KJH left HCY because he was so stupid to go to PEH wow still hate her

but i dont want him to go to HCY becuase he has no where to go when he eventuallly finds out that its not his baby

i want KJH to go to her because he loves her and he is misable if its not her he has to live with but he will care for the baby if PEH is so desperate enough to stay becuase it his baby when he is clearly in love with HCY

i dont want the female to be the one who is always to hurt one where the guy has to save her always i dont want HCY to be that kind of person and dont think she is

and dont think that they really love each other KJH AND PEH becasue first NO ONE would do that to the person they love lie that they slept together and then say its their baby

even if KJH brother didnt die and let them love they wouldnt feel right and it would have been worse that they had to see each other constantly because they are family

and PEH is a seriuos richard simmons i hate her :tongue2: she said like on the 8~9 eps that she wanted to be close to him even of was as the brother wife that making a two guys live in misery and she would have to do something even though she was married...i hate her and she was trying to look all sexy with that ugly pink whatever that was disgusting thing was? ewww... :crazy:

KJH cant love PEH becasue he still see his brother and her together if he wanted this to happen for such a long time why would he suddenly see flashes of his brother?? if he see' it now he will see it forever

i think it was his image of his first love that he wants to be with PEH guys and thwir first love never forget

and PEH wants him becasue he is a better looking fish than YSH

and PEH soooooooooooooooooooooooo~ knew that KJH was in love with her

i feel bad for the baby inside her it has to liv in a evil place for 9 months

did you notice in all the pictures where PEH and HCY where in together PEH was forcing her body to make her S line curve but when HCY just sits still it just simply comes out PEH is trying too much?? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest second_glance

If InJae were a smart man, he'll go to the doctor and ask him/her when the baby was conceived. Then, he'll know he couldn't have done it with her that day. Don't worry, science has got our man InJae's back. I'm optimistic. :blink:

Hahaha, you're so funny. I think at this point, he's so in love with Mirea that he will never doubt anything she says. So I doubt that he'll go ask the doctor that. HOWEVER, he will find out somehow!! But I don't think he'll be searching for it. it will just fall into his lap one day.

Kiki, I agree with you about how KJH only loves PEH cus it's his first love, and guys never tend to let go of their first loves. If they couldn't get with their first love, they will see her as "the one that got away" And if they did get with her, and end up marrying another girl, they will always still remember that one first love. In this case, it's easy for him to fall in love with PEH cus he's known her since childhood. But right now, he's in love with Nara, but he just doesn't know it. He lived without thinking about PEH in all those years that he left home, and he was just fine. But with Nara, he constantly misses her, and always goes looking for her, or calls her up for drinks.

Omg, only 1 episode next week??!!! I want them to get together already!!! Or at least have him reveal his feelings a little!!

I think it's so funny how we're all SUPER analyzing this drama when most of us don't understand what they're saying at all. HAHAHAH. Just shows how darn good this drama is!!!

Guest poisonliz2

:lol::lol: agreed with you second glance. Suddenly all of us understand the drama without even having to understand Korean. We can even watch until episode 10 without subs. Pretty good huh :huh:

Aiyo only one episode next week. Guess PEH is not very popular again in this drama. It must be her look. She always end up to be the baddie girl and then everyone hates her. Poor PEH.

Guest junior

hi,

FYI... ep 9 and 10 chinese hardsub posted in the non clubbox no request thread of the resource forum...thanks

Guest Cephas7

There's FINALLY a preview up on the official website! In the next episode (episode #11)...

SPOILER!

The next morning, Injae wakes up with a headache in Mirae's bed and is shocked to see Mirae sleeping next to him. Mirae makes breakfast for Injae, and Injae can't help feeling awkward around her due to what happened last night. Seung-woo comes to the gallery to see Mirae, and Choon-ae acts all friendly towards him and shows him the photo she took of the two at the Wedding Shop. Mirae is annoyed by her action and looks at Injae to see his reaction. Mirae tells Seungwoo not to come to the gallery anymore. Seungwoo reminds her of what happened in San Francisco and tells her not to be rude towards him...

There's FINALLY a preview up on the official website! In the next episode (episode #11)...

SPOILER!

The next morning, Injae wakes up with a headache in Mirae's bed and is shocked to see Mirae sleeping next to him. Mirae makes breakfast for Injae, and Injae can't help feeling awkward around her due to what happened last night. Seung-woo comes to the gallery to see Mirae, and Choon-ae acts all friendly towards him and shows him the photo she took of the two at the Wedding Shop. Mirae is annoyed by her action and looks at Injae to see his reaction. Mirae tells Seungwoo not to come to the gallery anymore. Seungwoo reminds her of what happened in San Francisco and tells her not to be rude towards him...

Epi 11 will be shown on 17th June ... there will not be showing epi 12 this week...

Thks cephas7 for the preview... Gosh.. cant wait to see see InJae "uneasy" feeling towards Mirae and not obligation !!! Wat happened in San Francisco? Have I missed out something?

Guest kiki08

thanks Cephas7 for the preview^^

i found some pictures from the mbc site for the next eps.

someone could upload again can't dont know how ^^;;

here:

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...5&PG=#BoardList

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...4&PG=#BoardList

that's all cant wait for the video preview

i guess the people in korea dont like how this story is going

they hate HCY for some reason i guess her acting i dont think its that bad

they just hate PEH.

they want KJH to pick better roles next time and see who is going to play his parnter becuase of HCY

and they hate the writer becuase this isnt realastic

ok i hate what they're saying besides how much i hate PEH

i think KJH AND HCY are good together and the story is ok it's not that bad

whatever just my opinion

Guest kiki08

smilebig: i heard that there wasnt much to the clip

the summary from someone who saw it

정말 아무내용 없어요 ㅋㅋ

there wasnt much to it

미래한테 승우 찾아오고..

YSH goes to see PEH..

나라는 열심히 기획안 작성하고 있는데,,

HCY is busy writing a report

미래가 기획안 잠시 보자고 해요.

PEH tells HCY to see that report

나라가 완성 안되었다구 하니깐

HCY tell her that it isnt finished

그러니깐 보자고 하는거라구......

PEH says thats why i should see it

미래가 기획안 보더니 장난하냐구 ㅋㅋ

PEH sees the report and says are you kidding you call this a report?

나라 열 받아서 기획안 쓰레기통에다 던진후 비상계단에 앉아있어요.

HCY gets mad and throws her report in the trash can and goes to the stairs to think

인재가 나라한테 가요.

KJH sits next to her

나라가 인재 피할려구 계단에서 일어나서 가는데

HCY wants to avoid him and leaves

인재가 "나라아~"부르는데 미래가 딱 서 있음 ㅋㅋ

then he turns around and calls her name but guess who is there? yep. PEH

여기서 끝나요.

that's all

이게 머냐구요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

what is this? that tells us nothing

from 고유미 [WITHUMI] i.d.

thanks^^

more pictures

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...7&PG=#BoardList

i think there will be more so it would be nice if someone posted the pictures^^;;

can someone teach me how to post pics??? thanks^^

Thank you so much Cephas & kiki :wub:

Argh...so he didn't wake up...bad InJae...hehe...he deserves some punishments...hehe..

Oh...kiki...you can just right click on the picture and click properties and copy the address or url of the image

then you paste it into this forum, highlight the link and click on the green picture on top of the reply box then the image will show up.

If that post has 4 pictures...you just change the last number after you get the url for the first one. (Only applies to the MBC Fireworks site) :)

photo_308_1_1_no_78_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_78_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_78_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_78_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_5.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_6.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_79_7.jpg

Kiki...I didn't post the rest so you can practice posting them...hehe...

Guest second_glance

Yes! Hooked another person! HAHAHHA. Welcome Babigrl!!!

i dont get why ppl hate HCY so much. I mean sometimes she acts sorta annoying, but I think she acts pretty okay. She cries pretty fast too. And I think she fits well with KHJ.

This drama haven't made me overly cry yet though. I'm waiting for that. hehehe.

Thanks Cephas for the preview summary, and Luv for the preview pics.

Wat happened in San Francisco? Have I missed out something?

They met in San Francisco, and she's the girl that he cheated with. They slept together. She sleeps with guys left and right. You can smell her sluttiness stench from miles away!!!

Guest kiki08

omg PEH is such a stalker ewww.. stalker girlfriend in those pics

thanks Luv for the info ok i tried

photo_308_1_1_no_74_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_74_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_74_3.jpg

why does PEH act nice all of a sudden?

maybe she wants to hint that KJH and PEH spent the night together richard simmons

photo_308_1_1_no_75_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_75_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_75_3.jpg :fury:

photo_308_1_1_no_75_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_75_5.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_75_6.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_75_7.jpg

eww.. the evil eyes

YSH came to the shop to see PEH aww. how sweet go YSH i will root for you if you take that richard simmons off my hands and KJH to HCY

to the next post ^^

Guest kiki08

photo_308_1_1_no_76_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_76_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_76_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_76_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_76_5.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_76_6.jpg

men are so stupid; the saying fits men knows how to see other men and

women knows how to see other women

why are you so stupid KJH we can all see right through her

photo_308_1_1_no_77_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_77_2.jpg again with the evil eyes so scary :vicx:

photo_308_1_1_no_77_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_77_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_77_5.jpg

a true secretive woman never reveal herself in front of men...

i guess PEH is one of them and HCY is truthful

i hope that made some sence ^^;;

most of the pics i'm done tonight

thanks again Luv :D

Guest poisonliz2

Right PEH is so pretentious. So nice in front of KJH and so evilish behind his back. The problem with him now is that he still got the impression that he is in love with her. For her is to get him (men never realise that until the women set their crawl at them and hooked them like a puppet ......... then it's too late .......) :blink::blink: Let's see what the ex boyfriend(Seung Woo) is gonna do. I think he is also going to be real evil and cruel as well. Guess he and PEH deserve one another. I wonder whether he will admit the baby is his :huh::o

Thanks Luv, kiki08 and cephas7 for pictures and summaries. Well have to be satisfied with one episode this weekend. I'm also watching too much football lately n have to catch up with my sleep ... :wacko::wacko:

That PEH is so annoying... I can't believe how she can change her epresssions from evil to nice so quickly... she was so mean to HCY in epi 10 when she was walking around with the boy from the soccer team... as soon as Injae shows up, she immediately turned so nice-nice....

she was disgusting when she was belittling HCY and telling her that she will make everyone lose face if she fails in the report.... when she was alone in the office with HCY and saw Injae walking by outside.... she made herself turn towards the window and pretended to be so tearful, making Injae think that Nara was saying hurtful things to PEH... so conniving.... and the worst is when she say in front of all the staff at the meeting sarcastically for everyone to work hard in case the company secret agent comes to inspect... and saying with a nasty smile that Nara can't possibly be fired twice.... making all the staff snicker... pure evil and that Inaje was there to listen to all this crap!!!... the preview for epi 11 sounds like a horrible epi coming up..... PEH really wants to undermine HCY's self esteem... making her feel bad about the report that she is writing.... :fury: I hope that report by HCY turns out to be the best out of all the managers' submissions.... hahah... then HCY can laugh in PEH's face...

Poor Injae... getting trapped by that evil witch... :fury:

They met in San Francisco, and she's the girl that he cheated with. They slept together. She sleeps with guys left and right. You can smell her sluttiness stench from miles away!!!

Thk q second_glance.... :P

lol.. imagine what would happen if Seung Woo found out that Mi Rae was pregnant.. he might go to in jae and ask him, are you SURE you are the father??? because err the baby could be mine... :/

and i hope then In Jae will be happy to let Seung Woo find out the truth..

pfttt... then Mi Rae will look like such a fool..

Archived