[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest poisonliz2
:P ok now I know that scene. All the above pictures are really great with KJH and HCY. Ok this few days I'm going to go back and watch the earlier episodes. Find which episode PEH and the ex did it ( ha ha ha). Tonite will be busy supporting Korea in the world cup football match against Togo. Hope Korea will do better than Japan.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveletter

:P ok now I know that scene. All the above pictures are really great with KJH and HCY. Ok this few days I'm going to go back and watch the earlier episodes. Find which episode PEH and the ex did it ( ha ha ha). Tonite will be busy supporting Korea in the world cup football match against Togo. Hope Korea will do better than Japan.

:blush: I'm is the Korea football club too, and hoping Korea's team will gave the 3 scores tonight. :w00t:

Can some one helping me to upload on EP 01 - 07, 09 and 10. Thank you in adavance. :tears:

Guest poisonliz2

Hi loveletter U go to Non club box link in resources and here u can download from Episode 1 to Episode 8. I think 9 and 10 will be up soon.

Good luck

Guest second_glance

THANK YOU LUV!! You're the greatest!! I'm less tempted to go and dl this week's episodes b/c of your wonderful summaries and screencaps!! They're so good, I basically can guess what happens, and I can concentrate on my finals. HAHAHHA. And I love those wallpapers!! I wished I had more time so I can make a banner for this super addicting drama!

Confusion: I thought In Jae's mom didn't let Nara be the manager because she foudn out her real age? Why is she the manager now in ep. 10?

I don't think In Jae will sleep with PEH, but she's just going to make it appear as if they did. Omg! She's so freaking evil!!! She's child-molesting (b/c with that ugly hair, she looks old enough to be his mother!).

Guest second_glance

I love this couple!! They make me wish I had a close guy friend too! But if he's anything like KJH, I'll fall in love with him like Nara. :blush: Here are some cute pics of them being "best of friends" that I'm re-uploading cus they're just the darnest thing!! (Pics belong to their rightful owners)

FW4.jpg

Usually, it's always the girl falling asleep on the guy's shoulder, but it's cute how its the othe way around. It shows how comfortable he is with her.

FW2.jpg

I need a guy and a huge bucket to re-enact this scene now!!! AHAHAHHA, too freakign cute!!

FW.jpg

I love how they're both smiling really big in this pic. And this scene was really cute too.

FW3.jpg

Of course, they're always there for each other during their ups and downs. *sigh*

3 hours of sleep, then World Cup with Korea at 6!!!! Fighting!

Guest poisonliz2

Hi second glance on the mother part ..... well at first I think she is angry with HCY for lying on her age (that's when PEH informed the mother - I guess). However d mother caught PEH and KJH hugging each other in his house. Then mother dear decided to step in. So she decided to get HCY back as the manager and also the ex boyfriend to work for her (as what I not too sure). All the above are just guessing. Don't understand Korean but just predicting from action of actor and actress and of course reading the spoilers and summaries provided :huh::huh:

Really enjoy this drama and I'm watching without subs. Guessing most of the scenes. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As usual cannot resist reading all the spoilers. Hope new summaries will be out soon for the next two episodes.

Guest guess_

luv : thanks a lot for the pictures and infos! it makes me want to see this series more! :lol:

did you caps all of those pics by yourself?

Guest poisonliz2

:P:D Wow I"m so happy ........... just got back from my usual hang out d Korean Restaurant 2nite to support Korean football team.. Yeap they won!!!! Shouted, screaming, cheers whatever u call I was all dressed up to support Korean team 2nite. Got lots of free beer 2nite from the K restaurant. So happy Korea won the 1st match But the 1st half was really bad :crazy::blink::blink:

I was really really upset in the 1st match ............ it's my birthday 2nite n need Korea to win lah. KJH is into football right. So I was thinking that this drama should at least have a bit of the world cup fever in the drama to get everyone into the football fever. Aiyo yo yo so glad the won. :D:)

Mayb they will add into d next episode. Showing that KJH watching the world cup games and support Korea. Wow that will be just the right touch.

Guest second_glance

Happy Birthday Poisonliz2!!! Just imagine KJH singing happy birthday to you!! HAHAHHA. Melt your heart for sure!!

luv : thanks a lot for the pictures and infos! it makes me want to see this series more! :lol:

did you caps all of those pics by yourself?

Hehe...Thanks for saying thank you :) I feel very happy.

If you see my name on the picture then it's my work...hehe...if not...it's from somewhere else...hehe...usually from the MBC or from the news.

Since you haven't started watching...I have to tell you this....many people told me they don't like Fireworks and they can't understand why I like it so much.

Honestly...I'm not really into it until episode 5...so try to get pass episode 5 before you give up okay...hehe...It got better and better after episode 5.

Okay...here are some more pictures from MBC...

2006611412355983iv.jpg2006611415456277qz.jpg

2006611404455669ln.jpg2006611422256714fn.jpg

Liz...have a great day today...hehe...fireworks going off just for you...hehe...

Guest Rainie

What the name of the animal/plant that eats the male after mating? What ever it is does she not look like one!

Yes, she sure looks like one in that pic...lol

I haven't seen any of the latest episodes yet, I'm waiting for subs! But judging from the spoilers...PEH is just crazy to do something like that.

Nara is gonna be so stricken by the fact that PEH is pregnant. She probably won't know the truth until the end, and I wonder if KJH is gonna believe PEH....GAH O.o

Thanks for the lovely caps Luv.

i'm with luv on this one.. i think a couple of my friends are turned off by han che young and refuse to watch this drama with me.

heck, i'm frustrated with han che young... especially when she cries.. i wish i could send her back to acting school and quarantine her there for a while.

but having said that i do like this drama. and to me it isnt boring at all. in fact pretty interesting to watch.

for the first time i watch a drama where the lead actress is such an unwanted character, having being dumped by two men she loves at such close proximity of time. i mean i hate to imagine to be her.. even though many time i wish for another actress to play nara, but sometimes scenes of her and in jae make me think they actually look pretty good together ^^ but seriously, han che young does not emote any emotions well... i find it soooo incredibly hard to connect to her character. she has now probably landed herself in the class on kim hee sun/ kim tae hee on my books in terms of worst korean actress ever to grace my tv/computer screens.

in jae's character is suppose to be another one of those frustrating male characters that can't decide who they really love, and i actually hate those, but somehow, perhaps having gone through a gazillion kdramas you actually know that eventually in jae will end up with nara so u're really not that frustrated.

i guess i like this drama because...... i always like scenes of people falling in love, and this drama drags that portion making me wait longer to see the scenes i want to see happen. I know its going to happen and some of the things i see are really sweet, and i think i'm beginning to enjoy savouring to moment of getting there.

of course the plot of this drama is nothing to shout about, there are perhaps trillions of dramas out there with similar plots, and perhaps alot of things are really corny and laughable, but i like its simplicity some how. plus i've said it time and time again, kang ji hwan makes a world of difference. even if the script sucked and the acting of everyone sucked, i'll still watch this for ji hwan. he's the X factor for me.. ^_______^

Guest Cephas7

Thanks Luv for all the wallpapers, spoilers, etc! I heard that next weekend, MBC's only going to broadcast episode 11 due to the World Cup? I'm so bummed!!

I don't think Han Chae Young's acting is THAT bad... she's come a long way since her Autumn Story days...

Hehe...well said AG...

KJH really makes a big different for Fireworks...

Lately he's been using his eyes a lot...hehe...wow...the way he's been looking at Nara...his eyes are watery...aren't they...hehe...but his smiles are still my favorites...

As for Nara's character...I feel really bad for her...so I'm waiting for InJae to finally loves her and "protects" her...hehe...but InJae is not in good shape himself...so he couldn't possibly protect her for now...but having been through so much before...he understands and cares about her a lot. Overall...he's a good guy with a good heart. Watching this drama, the timing factor is brought up again. I'm sure InJae and Mireh loves each other but their timing is not right. I think InJae likes Mireh a lot but after meeting Nara...he feels more comfortable around Nara. On top of that...his brother's images kept on poping up so I don't think it's possible for him to be happy with Mireh anyway. I believe...at this point, InJae is almost ready to leave Mireh...can't wait to see the next episode...I heard they will only show one episode this weekend.

Oh...hope someone can help me with the scene right before InJae collapsed...what did he say to Mireh?

This is random...but I just thought of it...hehe...It seems like InJae never locked his door :)

Some more pictures from MBC...

2006611264849873se.jpg

2006611357495429v27mz.jpg

2006531618295019re0hg.jpg

20066113483051107ys.jpg

2006611294850834rz.jpg

20066113574954298ew.jpg

20066113582754614bd.jpg

before he went on his drinking spree, mirae evilly told him that they should break up.. saying like to him she is only his sister in law so they should break up..

In Jae turns up at her apartment and tells her that he has something to say to her so she ask him to sit down, he said something along the lines that he caused her to be distressed, but asked her to believe in him.. then he collaspe and she got a bit of smile on her face..

also i think Mi Rae is really something.. she sleeps with a man and gets pregnant.. i mean did she even think about love when she was with seung woo? or she just sleeps around for boredom?? now they have a child and she acts like she can just switch the child's rightful father.. urm.. does she have any conscience at all? she just seems really messed up, and i feel sorry for the men to have encountered her.

Wow...Thank you so much AG...your Korean is so good.

Yeah...I was a little shock as well...I knew Mireh and SW slept together before but I didn't see this pregnancy coming at all...I thought it was a one time thing...I guess not. And even if she successfully fooled InJae into believing that the baby is his...she will have to live with all the guilts and fears of being discovered...she won't have a moment of peace. I don't think she can keep the secret for long. But I'm hoping InJae can wake up in time and walk away from the mess...hehe...

Oh I found some relevant pictures from MBC...hehe...I think it's during this scene that Mireh slept with SW...hehe...

jh2cd.jpg

jw25pb.jpg

jw30fx.jpg

Wow...Thank you so much AG...your Korean is so good.

Yeah...I was a little shock as well...I knew Mireh and SW slept together before but I didn't see this pregnancy coming at all...I thought it was a one time thing...I guess not. And even if she successfully fooled InJae into believing that the baby is his...she will have to live with all the guilts and fears of being discovered...she won't have a moment of peace. I don't think she can keep the secret for long. But I'm hoping InJae can wake up in time and walk away from the mess...hehe...

Oh I found some relevant pictures from MBC...hehe...I think it's during this scene that Mireh slept with SW...hehe...

jh2cd.jpg

jw25pb.jpg

jw30fx.jpg

I think she probably slept with him a few times.... I think on the day that SW proposed to Nara, he told her that he had an affair and that he slept with the woman (Mireh)... boy.... who knows how many guys Mireh slept with to "forget" her dead fiancee... She really gives women a bad reputation.... trying to set the poor guy up as the "father" of her love child...

Poor Injae... he will probably fall for it too..... :tears:

Guest second_glance

jw25pb.jpg

He looks soooooo manly and hot in this pic!!!!! I agree with you, Armanigurl, he is the x-factor for me too!!!

Guest tonghanya

If InJae were a smart man, he'll go to the doctor and ask him/her when the baby was conceived. Then, he'll know he couldn't have done it with her that day. Don't worry, science has got our man InJae's back. I'm optimistic. :blink:

Archived