Embarrassing Things You've Done In Front Of Your Crush

Guest [Deleted User]

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

i liked this guy a couple years back, and whenever i wanted to talk to him, his friends were always around..one day during lunch, i spotted him coming up the stairs at school so i wanted to say hi and talk to him =P i called out his name from upstairs, and he looked and waved..i started going down the stairs and as he saw me, i tripped and fell down the bottom half and ended up scraping my elbows and knees..what made it worse was i was wearing a skirt o_O'''' he was laughing at me as i got up >.< he told everyone about it, and even today people won't leave me alone about it..he still loves to tease me about that incident x]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxflyingcookiez

I told one of my guy friend that I had a dream about me n my crush going out

me and my crush likes to fool around a lot were lyke goofball around each other

and then all a sudden my guy friend shout out this name!

As we left the cafeteria me n my guy friend were just laughin and walking

and all a sudden my crush came up to us n was like "Hey y u call my name?"

My guy friend just stood there n was lyke "OH YEA SHE HAD A DREAM ABOUT U GOING OUT WIF HER!"

n n he ran away....when i was about 2 hit him and I turned around facing my crush and I just smile and went to class

sadly I 4got how he hav ALL DA FREAKING 24/7 classes with me

------------->

think thats the most embrassing so far that happen cz me n my crush love doing stupid stuff in front of each other

n i always have dream about him

sadly i felt realii sad when he told me he had a dream about me

that i was at his house n WE found a dead body in this bathrm -.-

Hm... recieving a bad grade when she expected better of me :P

Getting caught smoking when she doesn't like it

and once while we were leaving class, my friend thought it'd be funny to jump kick me in the back while we were walking out of class. i must've flown like 6 ft from the door. I gave him back tenfold after though cause I stood up and saw the girl I liked looking confused

3 days ago. lol. well, i was walking down the stairs to go to our school dungons. me and him were standing 5 steps away from the ground, so i tried to look cool by standing on the edge of the stairs and pretend i was falling. so i started swinging side to side saying "oooo, look i'm gonna fall" and he was like " stop, your gonna hurt yourself". then we started to laugh, once i stoped and stood their staring at him; he smiled at me, i lost my balance and fell down the stairs. lol. it was sooo embarassing./ not the most embarrasing

in grade 7, during gym class, we were all play basket ball, and my crush had the ball, and i was trying to get it from him, i stepped on my shoe lace and i kneeled further down then i shouldve, i ended up grabbing his testes instead of the ball ><!!! , everyone stopped playing and stared at me with open eyes. it was awful, he turned red and stood there compeletly being violated by me, i still had my hand clenched around his balls, i was soo in shock i couldnt even move my fingers away.. ekkk bad bad day..!

grade 9. one time, i had to find napkins cause i spilled juice on the floor, and there was no one in the hall way, so my friend told me to go get some from the boys washroom a few feetaway. i opened the door, yelled "hello", no one answered so i went in and got some, then i heard the door swing, and i ran into the stalls. when i looked through the slit, it was HIM! standing there beside the urinal, omg. i remember my face turinging soooo red, thats when i slipped and started abruptly and uncontrollably laughing, ya.. that has to be my most embarrassing moment, i could still remember his face.... XD

yep, thats my crazy life.

Guest Exquisite

one time after my class had ended I went to my locker, and my crush were standing in our hallway..

i put my coat on and put my bag on the locker and when I was done i picked up my bag.. but guess what? the strap of my bag was stuck in the locker next to mine.. and that guy who had that locker had already left!

talk about panic :P I mean, the holiday was coming up and I just couldn't leave my bag there so I shouted "Can someone call him immediately?" out loud.. it was so embarrassing since my crush stood there watching me getting all panic-stricken :P

and he was smiling a bit.. I felt soooo freakin' embarrassed ;P

Guest MiRACLEEX1

LOL, Wow I have A LOT!

This one guy I liked awhile back said hi to me in the halls and I waved back staring at the wall and bumped into a teacher. =/

Hahahah awwww these are soo adorable!! yeah i've definitely done a lot of retarded things in front of my crush/old crushes.. i mean me and my ex had known each other for 7 years before we started going out so he has definitely seen me make a total fool of myself.

the lastest occurance is probably when i was webcamming with him and trying to be cute when my mom came in except when i minimized the window she came and wrestled the mouse away from me and reopened it to see what he looked like and asked 298357320 questions about it and even tried to get my dad to come in and see him before she'd give my mouse back and he saw it all on cam

it was terrible T____T

Guest xyummy

:lol: Wow these are entertaining! Reminds me of those "embarrassing moments" from magazines. I've had so much embarrassing moments that it seem normal to me now >.< Currently I can't think of any out of the top of my head :huh:

Guest SoupSandwich

I remember back in high school. I was kissing my ex-gf in front of my house door and my mom walked out to take out the trash and caught me and her kissing. My eyes went wide and I exhaled really hard into the girls mouth and made her cheeks go POOF!! O_O! and I could do was stand there.. speechless.

I didn't know whether to say sorry to my mom or her first because I was so embarassed. I was red in the face. She was red in the face.. My mom still makes fun of me for it till this day. Aish.. T_T I'm the laughing stock everytime the family of over 30 people get together and hear my mom tell that story..

Guest Alice

There was quite a few think, these are different people by the way..

-I was singing loudly with mp3 when he just suddenly came to my house

-I was going around the class for something and nearly tripped over when I was in front of him

-I was arguing with another guy over a small thing and he started laughing at us -__-

-I stood up to pour some tea or something and when I sat back down, I didn't sit onto my chair as it was too far back and fell onto the ground. He laughed but tried not to.. T__T

Guest ahndee

i tried to make her laugh by saying some stupid jokes, but no one laughed T_T made me feel like a douchebag, one time i was playing basketball i tried to show off but i just got blocked T_T, and the most embarassing one for me T_T

i was playing guitar and i wanted to show off again -_-, then when i hit the string it popped >_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1tym_fan

when i went on my first date with my boyfriend he remebered something that i said to him the day before about me wanting a charm with a heart on it for my bracelet from my first boyfriend. so we went into claires and he saw a charm with a heart on it. he kept trying to point it out to me and i had no freakin clue what he was trying to say until he remined me what i said.

the first time we went to the pool together i went underwater to get warm and my nose started to bleed real bad. we were sitting done with his mom and i wanted to walk around the pool so i tried to ask him but i was just sutring and he laughed

Guest aznjeff07

um wasn't too embarassing but it was cold and we were going from the parking lot to the theater and i jumped on an icy sidewalk and slipped and fell

um wasn't too embarassing but it was cold and we were going from the parking lot to the theater and i jumped on an icy sidewalk and slipped and fell

Guest NJSK.

Falling asleep on his shoulder, and then he says 'If you don't wake up, I'll kiss you!!'.

I just ignored him, hoping something would happen =b But nothing did >_<

Then he secretly took a picture of me (this was the same time), and he was like 'Wow, you look like Gollum.'

T_________T

Guest funkyy fresh

hahah aww these are so funny

i dont think i did ne thing humiliating in front of my crush before though

i get prudent whenever they're near

This happened this past Saturday..ok so my friends and I were at Hollister and I seen this really cute asian guy (i know..it's not a crush)working there. I wanted to talk to him so bad so my friend gave me this tanktop and told me to ask for a small for her. I immediately ran to the asian guy lol and said, "Hi, do you have a small for this top?" And right after I said that..I started to laugh and I couldn't stop -.- omg I don't know why I was laughing..maybe I was nervous..I dunno -.-..and the guy just gave me this weird look and was like "What's so funny? I wanna laugh too..it's so boring working here." And I just said "No, it's nothing..um I just tripped on a shirt." -.- and then he gave me that weird look again and was like ok...

yeah so i was really embarassed and i felt really stupid for acting like that. -.-;;

and um one more haha.

it was like i think 3 years ago, i had this HUGE crush on this guy in my music class. We were suppose to play a solo in front of our class..and when it was my turn I was really nervous. So as I was playing...I played the wrong notes and I looked up and I see my crush sorta laughing at me -.- oh god..it was hell for me because it seemed like forever trying to finish the piece.

Guest Mentos

It might sound typical but I was SOOO embarrassed, I wanted to die :x

My friend and I were walking out of class and my crush was still taking his test after the bell rang. He looked up and saw both of us. He just looked and I looked at him and I walked right into the heavy metal door. And I was so shocked that I was almost knocked down to be feet and fell backwards.

Yus- I was soo embarrassed.

Archived