• Last Reply
Guest vip_gd

ramsay looks soooooooo old

I like the show for some reason

but I can't stand his temper

season 3 isn't showing here yet :T

Guest papabear

Ugh. The winner. I don't get it.

Hrm. I guess I'll have to watch it. Is it really GR's last season? Probably wise--there are better TV shows for him to do, and besides, what can top becoming a chef at one of his restaurants as the prize? He should probably take more time to watch over his restaurant empire more, especially if things get bad economically.

Guest .moony.

I really wanted P to win :( I was so sad he didnt x.x and he looked so sad too x.x

but Ramsay is all bout business of course, and he said it...C has more long term ability than P

C is very very talented but i dunno shes young she prob will find success at other places too...P prob needed it more than her.

Guest hungrydragon

Wow very shocking i thought P would win....cuz he had some awesome dishes..lobsters mmMMm

hopefully C could Prove her worthiness...in ramsay's restaurant

Guest papabear

I still haven't watched it, but if there was a change in position (from exec to sous), maybe her performance in the finale was a cause. But in the first part he did say the exec of the London in NY would be overseeing everything, so I suppose that's one way to reconcile the contradictory statements.

Guest papabear

Handling the brigade when they're preparing the food is important, but P's kitchen wasn't properly prepped. I think his lack of organizational skills hurt him.

I don't think Matt is going to get a reference letter from GR... haha I don't know about Jen.

Guest ANJEE<3

glad she won! haha i only saw the last few episodes leading up to the finale but missed the finale itself

Archived