Mascara Help

Guest alphanumerx

Guest alphanumerx

which one?
i'm debating what mascara to buy since i need a new one anyway, but i need help. i felt like the lady at sephora didn't really help me all. for an asian girl, i have pretty long eyelashes. i also wear contacts. i totally didn't get along w/ mac's fibre rich lash mascara because of my contacts. and i hate getting panda eyes -_- right now i'm using the body shop's super volume mascara to hold me over (i got it as a trial) and i get panda eyes -_- i'm not too concerned w/ curl because i just got shu uemura lash curler (that's good, right?). i just want my lashes to stand out.

i used to use fresh supernova mascara and i liked it, but i lost it.

a lot of people recommend the diorshow mascara.

and i've heard good reviews about the imju fiberwig mascara. the lady at sephora was raving about this one.

how do these compare to each other? has anyone tried all three?

Guest bonbons

diorshow tends to smudge.

i've heard great things about imju fiberwig...it is after the most popular mascara in japan XD ahah

I saw on Pursebuzz, that clinique's new Lash Power long wearing formula mascara is really good

see her video here

and i think it's not that expensive either =)

i wear contact lenses too and I hate fibrewig mascara... it flakes so much.. with the old formula anyway. I've tried alot of waterproof and smudgeproof mascara but they still give me panda eyes. A trick from another soompier (forgot her SN), apply powder on top to set it =]

Guest x`aNNiie.

None of my mascara smudges..

I've used Lancome, The purple missha one and blơom flirt mascara recently.

I wear contacts too.

I want to try Imju FibreWig.

Guest papiroflexia

Lancome's mascaras are nice. I like that it separates and darkens the lashes. I just remember that it's Lancome but it's pricey. You don't mind price though right? Go check them out at the department stores.

Guest fragility

Fresh Supernova is nice. I also like Shu Uemura mascara basic. This thing isn't very popular (?) but it's one of the best I've used and I keep coming back to it after trying out other brands.

Guest mimilove

The only mascara I have tried which doesn't flakes is kiss me heroine mascara. It's really waterproof and doesn't smudge plus it's really cheap!

Guest phantasticx

i lovee the imju fiberwig mascara (: its the only one i use lol the other brands dont work well with me T_T

it neverr smudges on me and honestly i have like NO eye lashes(mainly because i have single eyelids)

but when i use it people can actually see my eyelashes haha which is good (:

i really like it alot, i even stocked up on it, bought like three, just started on my second tube (:

im selling my extra imju fiberwig mascara if you are interested!! (check my shop or PM me)

Guest jace1430262857

LOREAL VOLUMINOUS waterproof works wonders for me. i have long but sparse lashes and with this, i get thick full lashes. it's my staple - doesn't smudge. doesn't irritate (i wear contacts too)

i liked diorshow too though it did smudge a bit.

Guest jasmineaura

LOREAL VOLUMINOUS waterproof works wonders for me. i have long but sparse lashes and with this, i get thick full lashes. it's my staple - doesn't smudge. doesn't irritate (i wear contacts too)

i liked diorshow too though it did smudge a bit.

i've heard good things bout L'oreal Voluminous and my lashes are similar to yours. this will def have to be my next purchase! i also can't wait to buy another Max Factor Lash Perfection ^_^

Guest simple__x__love

^ Maybelline Full 'N Soft gives me panda eyes by the end of the day.

I mean, it's a really good mascara, I've been using it for years but it still smudges.

I just recently bought Imju Fiberwig Mascara and it's working really well =)

I'm just trying to get the hang of trying to figure out how to see it to it's full advantage.

Archived