Lead Thread

Guest ikuZE

Guest crazyMuka

Gosh, LEAD is sooo cool ^___^; I've heard about this group for a while but never bothered to check it out, baka me, lol. Well, one day, I just happened to browse through Youtube and Soompi and I saw this thread. So automatically I typed Lead in the Search box of Youtube and saw a bunch of PVs and vids, ehhe... My first exposure to Lead's music was the PV Show me the way... argh, they're just sooo cute and dance well too XD. And wow, they have really matured in some of the later vid. Currently, I think my favs. out of the 4 are Shinya and Keita, but all the members are lovely in their own way :D. Btw, I'd love to check out more of their songs and PVs, do you know where I can dl Lead music and PVs?? At Jpopsuki, most of the torrents have no seeds T__T;

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocramen_keita

here izzit minna~ first edition!! if anyone wants a bigger scanned version of any digi's juz pm me k ^o^

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

7.jpg8.jpg

9.jpg10.jpg

11.jpg12.jpg

sawage ne minna!!! lead saikou!!! keifu kayute >.<

Guest MisZ UccHi

ah!! KAKOII Hiroki!! I never seen that picture before!! Is it new?? KyA~! I wish there's the same pic of Shinya kun like that too.. XDD

Guest chocramen_keita

here minna~ second edition!! if anyone wants a bigger scanned version of any digi's juz pm me k ^o^

13.jpg14.jpg

15.jpg16.jpg

17.jpg18.jpg

19.jpg20.jpg

21.jpg22.jpg

23.jpg24.jpg

sawage ne minna!!! lead suggoii!!! keifu kayute >.<

Guest Yungeekun

Keita is just too cute with those glasses on. He looks so mature. I love those pics when they are hugging. They all look so playful. I wish I could taste whatever they were cooking.

Guest MisZ UccHi

ah!!! I want to go to LEADERS PARTY!! KAKOII ne!! that picture of Shinya kun.. XDD I'm in LOVE!! XP kawaiiiiii.......................... Keita look cho cuTE with those glasses..XD thank you cho much for sharing this!!!!!! *huggles*

Guest MizerRiyo

Woah digis raid! XDD Those are awesome keina ^o^ Sankyuu!

Yeah FC evento!! The purikuras are so cute ^w^ Nice random pictures as well x) I love that show! They look so cute but i haven't watch it myself coz i couldn't find it anywhere T_T Thanks for sharing Ikuze!

Guest chocramen_keita

arigatou ikuze-chan for da piccus n news!!!!! u rock!!!! XD

here izzit minna~ third edition!! if anyone wants a bigger scanned version of any digi's juz pm me k ^o^

25.jpg26.jpg

27.jpg28.jpg

29.jpg30.jpg

31.jpg32.jpg

33.jpg34.jpg

35.jpg36.jpg

sawage ne minna!!! lead saikou!!! keifu kayute >.<

Guest ikuZE

Akira "Sanma dancing palace "

Performance decision The Japanese television system "Sanma dancing palace! ! "Akira performs as the guest. Please view by all means.

On air day and time: April 18th or April 25th night 7:58

* the schedule depends upon the circumstances of baseball relay. Please note.

Akira 「踊る!さんま御殿!!」出演決定

日本テレビ系 「踊る!さんま御殿!!」 に Akira がゲスト出演します。是非ご覧ください。

オンエア日時: 4月18日(火)or 4月25日(火) 夜7時58分~ 

※野球中継の都合により、どちらかの日程でのオンエアとなります。ご注意ください。

http://www.lead.tv

http://www.ntv.co.jp/goten/

patipati 6 preview

lead37p012py.jpg

hiroki black hair again! yay.. i like him best with black hair

Guest MisZ UccHi

Akira "Sanma dancing palace "

Performance decision The Japanese television system "Sanma dancing palace! ! "Akira performs as the guest. Please view by all means.

On air day and time: April 18th or April 25th night 7:58

* the schedule depends upon the circumstances of baseball relay. Please note.

Akira 「踊る!さんま御殿!!」出演決定

日本テレビ系 「踊る!さんま御殿!!」 に Akira がゲスト出演します。是非ご覧ください。

オンエア日時: 4月18日(火)or 4月25日(火) 夜7時58分~ 

※野球中継の都合により、どちらかの日程でのオンエアとなります。ご注意ください。

http://www.lead.tv

http://www.ntv.co.jp/goten/

patipati 6 preview

lead37p012py.jpg

hiroki black hair again! yay.. i like him best with black hair

sugoiii ne!! Akira sanma dance PalacE?! O__O;; Makes me wanna see even more! XDD thanks for the info IkuZE!!

Archived