University Of Technology, Sydney (uts!)

Guest Hoon88

huh lol??? wtf is buiulding 10 then

From memory (I graduated in '07), it's the architecture building. So you have to cross Jones St to get there (walk towards USYD basically).

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twilight1412

hahahha what? oh mangs we're all arguing about whats what

i trust syko though .. shes peer networker HAHAHHA she needs to know her stuff

lol building 10 is the random building where the apple store is...... and where all the enrolment and travel concession thingys take place...... just got my travel concesstion sticker today........ its so shiny.... lol.....this year colour is SILVER

EDIT: For all new students at UTS: if you need to go the the toilet and prefer clean ones that dont really smell..... GO TO THE SCIENCE BUILDING !! esp. on level 3 (?), just opposite to the elevators......they are always nice and clean......

From memory (I graduated in '07), it's the architecture building. So you have to cross Jones St to get there (walk towards USYD basically).

Lol... building 10 is my home. IT faculty ftw!!

...lol?? confused much?

haha got advice from graduates: first thing to do in uni is socialize and meet lots of new people

Thumbs up to the graduates. Uni is all about networking. Make lots of new friends =)

lol guys, this might be a stupid question but... when does uni start XD

i'm sorrrryyy :(

Lol... It's not a stupid question. Uni generally starts each year at the end of Feb or beginning of March. Check your timetable, it actually gives you dates on the timetable as to when each class is run. Earliest date on that is the date you start uni.

EDIT: For all new students at UTS: if you need to go the the toilet and prefer clean ones that dont really smell..... GO TO THE SCIENCE BUILDING !! esp. on level 3 (?), just opposite to the elevators......they are always nice and clean......

Every building has it's obscure toilets, you just have to find them. The obscure ones are always the clean ones. Building 10 has toilets at the very back of the building on most levels that a lot of people don't know about. They all tend to use the toilets at the front on level 4.

Free BBQ on tuesday 17th at the alumini green (grass at the back of building 1/tower) if any of you guys are going to be there for orientation.

Guest twilight1412

^ i started on the 27/1

anyway omg lol clean toilets? i think most of them are pretty clean you know maybe you just have some bad luck

uni is generally the last place where you can build connections before youre thrust out into the real world

Guest twilight1412

girls doing engineering +1

LOL i wonder if the day will come where engineering will be a 50/50 split

bridging course means first year =/

tsujt look =)

your new best friend LOL

Guest amanda.pocky

yay! a female friend in engineering XD!

noo i miss the free bbq....stupid orientation camp DX

1+ WOMEN IN ENGINEERING ARE TANK MANG! :D LOL

actually, I have like 5 in my bridging course?

YOU GOING ORIENTATION CAMP?! :D

go 16-18 ;)

and we can rock it up at the disco ahaha! (jks jks )

Guest twilight1412

^ nah if youre not 18 you just dont get the wristband which lets you buy drinks

so you have to watch everyone else drinking because chances are they will be drinking =)

hohhohoho you might meet britney then shes one of the helpers

but im not sure which camp shes on

which bridging course are you doing btw?

lol, thats pretty much the kiddy corner!

i feel tempted to bring something bigger than a backpack XD

edit: i passed both readiness tests yay

Archived