[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aircastles

An okay episode. Although, nothing to be hyped about. I can't help but everything was slightly rushed, but that may be due to the fact that they started the main plot for the drama a little too late. (Around episode 7/8-ish.)

what was the scene with CH's father and Chief Noh? what is it about?

That was about seven years prior to the present, Chief No said that was his last meeting with her father. He was to arrest Heo Tae-su that day for stealing the items, but TS says that it should be JangHweJang who should be arrested. Noh interjects asking (translation not exact:), "When are you going to stop this? What about stopping for the sake of your children?". HTS says that even with his children, he won't stop.

just lurking around because i'm not supposed to be here... but Bum Sang is going away? no.no.no. i hate it if lead guys go away... (Jin Hun in MNIKSS, Chul Soo (going to military service) in Foxy Lady, Kang Tae Bong in Dal Ja's Spring).. it makes me cry. and they usually go away on the second to the last episode...

nonono i don't want to think about it yet... will wait tonight...

No, from what I see, Bum Sang is here to stay. There seems to be no scene that indicates he'll be leaving. The very last preview before he gets a call from Tanaka isn't him leaving, but both CH and KBS going somewhere. (You notice that they're wearing the same suits they wear in that widely speculated little picture, sans glasses and hat.)

Tanaka (that japanese guy from the first episode)....from what I heard from the preview..

I assume that Tanaka is tied to JangHweJang and all the stolen materials from Korea that were sent in to Japan.

All in all, I predict a happy ending for our two lovebirds. They seem to reciprocate each other's feelings, so no problem there.

Guest fiona1111

BELATED HAPPY 5000 POSTS EVERYONE!!

i'm making a new MV with the new sweet scenes...or better wait 'til later for the ending.

awwww i still can't believe WIAN is ending tomorrow. :tears:

i'm gonna miss you all!!!!! :tears: *hugs*

That was about seven years prior to the present, Chief No said that was his last meeting with her father. He was to arrest Heo Tae-su that day for stealing the items, but TS says that it should be JangHweJang who should be arrested. Noh interjects asking (translation not exact:), "When are you going to stop this? What about stopping for the sake of your children?". HTS says that even with his children, he won't stop.

thank you MiHyun..that's really cold of HTS to say that for his children..

so HTS is pretty much working for JHJ....i wonder what made him do it...and he's not stealing for a good cause.

yes! looking forward for that happy ending tomorrow..

Guest mead33
they look so sweet in that scene....it sounded like CH was trying to invite KBS for lunch/meal at the cafeteria...then KBS said, that's so tacky/cheap??... and he suggested somewhere nice...and CH said so it's a date! sorry i dunno any korean but it seems like that's what the conversation was...so, please anyone can correct me on this...:D

hiya mead33 sis! how are you? gahhh...i can't believe we have 1 episode left....what's next after WIAN for you?

woah, you could get so much out of the scene? Haha, I only can see that they are talking... sweetly....

yeah, only 1 episode left... sad :tears: but in a way also glad... chasing after shows and waiting for two episodes per week is tough... waiting for non-existent BTS and NGs are also bad... no more for me... till perhaps KSA's next drama (*pray hard* that there will be announcements of her next project soon...). What about you? What's next for you?

An okay episode. Although, nothing to be hyped about. I can't help but everything was slightly rushed, but that may be due to the fact that they started the main plot for the drama a little too late. (Around episode 7/8-ish.)

No, from what I see, Bum Sang is here to stay. There seems to be no scene that indicates he'll be leaving. The very last preview before he gets a call from Tanaka isn't him leaving, but both CH and KBS going somewhere. (You notice that they're wearing the same suits they wear in that widely speculated little picture, sans glasses and hat.)

I assume that Tanaka is tied to JangHweJang and all the stolen materials from Korea that were sent in to Japan.

All in all, I predict a happy ending for our two lovebirds. They seem to reciprocate each other's feelings, so no problem there.

Thanks MiHyun for the above clarification! :lol:

Guest *alodia*

we're off to the last episode tonight and here i am laughing really hard with episode 4. :lol:

it's really different if it's with subs...

I kinda miss the bickering Cho Hee & Bum Sang ey. argue.gif

BELATED HAPPY 5000 POSTS EVERYONE!!

i'm making a new MV with the new sweet scenes...or better wait 'til later for the ending.

awwww i still can't believe WIAN is ending tomorrow. :tears:

i'm gonna miss you all!!!!! :tears: *hugs*

awww...chungmal, i'm going to miss each and everyone of you..huhuhu...

ohhhh...MV! good idea fiona1111 i shall make some MV too after WIAN.....

Guest fiona1111

awww this is kinda off topic, but here are pics from Gyoon's (Park Ki Woong) new drama...

143007066_L.jpg

143007065_L.jpg

143007064_L.jpg

143007062_L.jpg

girl lessons from brother-in-law? :lol:

OFF TOPIC:

awwww..PARK KI WOONG.....he's a cutie with em glasses on! hahaha dorkycute...are you going to watch it??

yes, that's Gyoon allright, after KBS thought him a lesson or two...lol

@kim jo yan that's funny sis! you went and collected those pictures...Choo Hee's shovel man!

Guest fiona1111
OFF TOPIC:

awwww..PARK KI WOONG.....he's a cutie with em glasses on! hahaha dorkycute...are you going to watch it??

yes, that's Gyoon allright, after KBS thought him a lesson or two...lol

ahhh it has the same timeslot as WIAN...

but no i won't watch this..i'll take a break first. :D:D i hate waking up early. :lol: that's how i am addicted to this drama, i wake up early in the morning just to watch it. :lol: I <3 BAMBAM. :D

Guest jastinel
for daum videos, i'm using this:

FLV Downloader

I have uploaded Cho Hee ♥ Bum Sang [fanmade Music Video] in YOUTUBE

oops sorry... bad audio! will try again

waahhh frustrated.gif

I can't get this to work!

there's a problem in the audio... if i watch the daum video it's ok but my downloaded flv doesn't work. no audio. i tried converting this but i'm getting the scratchy sound. i tried removing the video and editing it myself, but it doesn't match. i mean the video became shorter than the audio.

*will go back timing and i'll try again once i'm done with wian ep4... unless somebody else would like to try this stuff! why does it have to be a good MV?*

just lurking around because i'm not supposed to be here... but Bum Sang is going away? no.no.no. i hate it if lead guys go away... (Jin Hun in MNIKSS, Chul Soo (going to military service) in Foxy Lady, Kang Tae Bong in Dal Ja's Spring).. it makes me cry. and they usually go away on the second to the last episode...

nonono i don't want to think about it yet... will wait tonight...

Good morning everybody!

I only had 4 hrs of sleep, I kept on watching those two scene (Hospital, CH house) I find it very sweet. Normally, in Hollywood movies, you will find obscene scene`s right away. Korean romance can be watch by minors and they can easily understand that the action was showing an affection.

I really don`t like the way CH look in the last part of the preview. I mean if she`s going on a date with KBS, she should be extra beautiful and wearing a dress, through out the 17 episode, I haven`t seen her wearing a dress.

I was expecting that, she would surprise us with something new, but it looks like she`s back from her old self.

I think the hat that Suna is wearing in the photo is not going to be a part of any scene, Suna is fun of wearing different hat and she has that when she arrived the shooting place. If u notice her bangs is not well fix.

I hope if KBS is going back to Japan, they will meet there and have romantic scene that were wishing for...in the hot spring again.....LOL. I just wish they added a very romantic dinner date for this couple.

KBS was having a tantrum (in his house) when he brought CH there, or CH went there by herself and cook some food for him? Can`t wait for tonight`s episode, last night i was FF every scene, I only love CH and KBS scene.

I hate that, I can still see the bad guys in tonights episode.

Thank you Sis PM and Alodia! That is really a very good MV that`s why I want to have a copy of it, I really like the song too. I thought Nina sang that song. I`ll just wait for u to finished uploading it Sis Alodia.

[fiona1111]

awww this is kinda off topic, but here are pics from Gyoon's (Park Ki Woong) new drama...

How come he already have a new drama? LDG has a concert coming up and may be the two other leads stars are having their own proj also. I`m jealous, how about Suna?! I know she need rest for she had worked so hard this year, but I can`t afford not to see her for a year again. Oh Suna, please rest for a few months and accept a new proj., again!!!!

woah, you could get so much out of the scene? Haha, I only can see that they are talking... sweetly....

yeah, only 1 episode left... sad :tears: but in a way also glad... chasing after shows and waiting for two episodes per week is tough... waiting for non-existent BTS and NGs are also bad... no more for me... till perhaps KSA's next drama (*pray hard* that there will be announcements of her next project soon...). What about you? What's next for you?

what a whole 2+1/2 months ride for me!!! such as: sleepless nights (more like sleepless in seattle), all the craziness, low ratings(what low ratings??!?!?! who cares....hehe), MBC censored the most important NG of all, grrrrr!!!! not enough BTS...SunAh got hurt on the set :( , Olympics cancelled episode 16 but MBC made up adding 1 episode..so yey!! ilikeldg loves for Lee Dong Gun, i got to hear LDG's singing voice with "and I love you so" , oh the duet, awesome scene! and most of all, you guys.....i got to enjoy this drama because of you all.

what's next for me...same as you, waiting for news about SunAh's next project....waiting for english subs of course..i might check on "painter of the wind" because of Moon Geun Young..other than that, i'll be resting from Watching Kdrama..

omo, thanks for the link for preview 17 fiona1111

Guest fiona1111
How come he already have a new drama? LDG has a concert coming up and may be the two other leads stars are having their own proj also. I`m jealous, how about Suna?! I know she need rest for she had worked so hard this year, but I can`t afford not to see her for a year again. Oh Suna, please rest for a few months and accept a new proj., again!!!!

yeah jastinel how come they have new projects and Suna doesn't? i'll be missing her terribly yet again. :( i hope she doesn't revert back to her condition before WIAN.... :(

Guest ilikeldg

what a whole 2+1/2 months ride for me!!! such as: sleepless nights (sleepless in seattle more like it), all the craziness, low ratings(what low ratings??!?!?! who cares....hehe), MBC censored the most important NG of all, grrrrr!!!! not enough BTS...SunAh got hurt on the set :( , Olympics cancelled episode 15 but MBC made up adding 1 episode..so yey!! ilikeldg loves for Lee Dong Gun, i got to hear LDG's singing voice with "and I love you so" , oh the duet, awesome scene! and most of all, you guys.....i get to enjoy this drama because of you all.

MZPAKIPOT...It has been a pleasure to be a part of this forum...Thank you for supporting my favorite Korean star..Lee Dong Gun...The MV...And I love You So...I have never like an actor before whether be an American or a Filipino actor...but I just LIKE him a lot..his acting, his voice.,never get enough of it...Thank you All for supporting LDG.......But then I gained someone too....KSA....her sweet Face and her acting is awesome......I just wish WIAN will never END......But as the curtain goes down...I'm just glad to have been a Part of all of you....THANK You...Maraming,Maraming Salamat....Danke Shun...Kumasmida....domo arigato...Muchos Gracias...Merci Beaucoup...Spaesepa....Gracie......to all!!! :wub::wub::wub:

@jastinel

yeah jastinel how come they have new projects and Suna doesn't? i'll be missing her terribly yet again. :( i hope she doesn't revert back to her condition before WIAN.... :(

i'm with you sis...i hope she finds a very good project...soon...

30cd25f1.jpg

E16080817avi_001131431.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_001180.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_001246.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_003517.jpg

dcinside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPLJH

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_001782.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_001811.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_002350.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_003256.jpg

1E16080817HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_003311.jpg

dcinside

Guest *alodia*
MZPAKIPOT...It has been a pleasure to be a part of this forum...Thank you for supporting my favorite Korean star..Lee Dong Gun...The MV...And I love You So...I have never like an actor before whether be an American or a Filipino actor...but I just LIKE him a lot..his acting, his voice.,never get enough of it...Thank you All for supporting LDG.......But then I gained someone too....KSA....her sweet Face and her acting is awesome......I just wish WIAN will never END......But as the curtain goes down...I'm just glad to have been a Part of all of you....THANK You...Maraming,Maraming Salamat....Danke Shun...Kumasmida....domo arigato...Muchos Gracias...Merci Beaucoup...Spaesepa....Gracie......to all!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for liking KSA. We, KSA fans are happy to meet all LDG fans here.

And just like you, I gained someone too... my new jagiya Lee Dong Gun. I've known him since Lovers In Paris. I believed in his acting. But I never had a crush on him since he is the antagonist in LIP, and toooooo arrogant in My Boyfriend Is Type B. But now I can't get enough of him as Bum Sang. I was planning on rewatching LIP after we're done subbing WIAN. I was thinking of watching Sweet 18 as well, but he looks so young... I don't want him young. I want him like what he is right now.

and i'm secretly hoping he'll court KSA for real - i was never like this to KSA and Hyun Bin because KSA has a boyfriend back MNIKSS days :blush:

@jastinel

i'm with you sis...i hope she finds a very good project...soon...

I'm also with you my dear sisters!

As the curtains for WIAN closes tonight, let us all celebrate and wish for another project of our dearest Kim Sun Ah!!!!

★★★ Kim Sun Ah sshi fighting!!!! ★★★

Cheers everyone!

EDIT: Oh, yeah... I'm so selfish... I guess she should rest first. Most probably she'll go to America to celebrate her birthday with her family there. But after resting, we'll be looking forward to her new project... whatever it is...

Archived