[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

..,omo i though this wedding pic is part of the WIAN finale but realize that it was an edit pic

KSA sure fits to the picture..got me there sis ha i was like OMG :w00t: then oohh :huh::sweatingbullets:

oh! hahaha sorry sis! yep, that's a 110%PS...hehe...would be nice if it's real...so, any take on the kiss on the cheek? What's that part where CPLJH is listening to TL Kang and CH's conversation? and why is she surprise? is she angry or jealous????

ohh, looks like WSG is getting arrested? or is it not? Where' s Gyoon?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fiona1111

omo i was literally screaming while i was watching the preview.. :D:lol: finally HCH takes over. :lol:

What's that part where CPLJH is listening to TL Kang and CH's conversation? and why is she surprise? is she angry or jealous????

it looks like WJH was jealous. :D ohh so we can watch out for development in the TL Kang-WJH relationship too. :D

?ohh, looks like WSG is getting arrested? or is it not? Where' s Gyoon

Gyoon might be in detention - helping in the investigations, perhaps and

if they wrap up White Suit Guy's activities, then we might have more

scenes of KBS and HC - hurray!

Ya, poor CP and whatever lady must be sad - probably heard TL Kang

reassuring HC of his affections for her - gosh, he knows he's already late,

right?

oh! hahaha sorry sis! yep, that's a 110%PS...hehe...would be nice if it's real...so, any take on the kiss on the cheek? What's that part where CPLJH is listening to TL Kang and CH's conversation? and why is she surprise? is she angry or jealous????

..,KBS should turn his head more it could a perfect if he tries to catch that kiss..hehehe but i think the director want us to go OMG :wacko::w00t:

..,its look like JH was jealous, wonder why? maybe TL KANG was talking about the confession <_<

..,i hope all the bad guys are getting arrested on ep16, so that on ep17 no more interrupting bad guys just KBS-HCH lovey-dovey moments...

..,oh yeah didn't see GYOON on the preview..do you think he was arrested?

Guest fiona1111
?ohh, looks like WSG is getting arrested? or is it not? Where' s Gyoon

Gyoon might be in detention - helping in the investigations, perhaps and

if they wrap up White Suit Guy's activities, then we might have more

scenes of KBS and HC - hurray!

..,KBS should turn his head more it could a perfect if he tries to catch that kiss..hehehe but i think the director want us to go OMG :wacko::w00t:

..,i hope all the bad guys are getting arrested on ep16, so that on ep17 no more interrupting bad guys just KBS-HCH lovey-dovey moments...

yeah i agree with you both, sueyip and kim jo yan! not only would we have more lovey dovey scenes, we would also see development from the other characters as well. :D :D

okay i'm seeing hope for the ending. :lol: too bad i can't watch it live.. :tears:

What? So quiet after the preview? Thought that there will be a lively

discussion after viewing that ...... hey, where are you, nice guys?

Am actually sneeking in here in between doing my projects, hahaha.

Ya, mazpakipot. Thought that that pic looked kind of odd there. Or

are KBS and HC at the airport flying off for their honeymoon??????

What? So quiet after the preview? Thought that there will be a lively

discussion after viewing that ...... hey, where are you, nice guys?

Am actually sneeking in here in between doing my projects, hahaha.

Ya, mazpakipot. Thought that that pic looked kind of odd there. Or

are KBS and HC at the airport flying off for their honeymoon??????

..,i think evey one here is finishing their works for monday fever hehehe

still no BTS or NG's yet???

..,i hope thats LDG sneaking KSA at the set and go straight to the airport flying off to japan

and make KSA as a surprise guest...hehehe

just love looking at them together, KSA with the hat and LDG with the shade thats look like sneaking to me...hehehe

Guest kanshu
OMG. :lol: :blush: that's a very agressive HCH. :lol: :blush:

does anyone have the preview in a format other than .swf? i want to put it in my iPod... :D

Haha! Clearly photoshopped, though. KBS' legs went missing in that picture. :)

Guest kanshu
>>>>yoeboseyo<<<<<

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

..,so quiet in here :huh: :huh: :huh:

..,ok some question to discuss:

What do you think is the story behind the preview on episode 16? any guest?

Heh, I have to do the laundry, it's Saturday! (Not to mention shopping, and vacuuming, and lunch! :sweatingbullets: )

Well... in the worst case scenario, this could mean the end of KBS&HCH. Perhaps, that kiss was her good-bye kiss? She looked so determined. And did you notice how relaxed she was when talking to TL Kang? It didn't look as if she felt in any way uncomfortable around him, despite the confession last episode... :sweatingbullets: *runs for cover* (Okay, okay, I don't think that this is what will happen, but who knows...? :ph34r: *hides behind Chief Noh*)

Hi, Kanshu. Been waiting for your comments after watching the preview.

What are your views as to how the drama will progress or how KBS will

say those 3 words? HC's hug and the peck on the cheek is nothing to a

guy like KBS, right? And he did say that he'll find a most beautiful and suitable

place for those words. Do hope that they would not end the drama with a kiss

like that in the Samsoon drama. If it is that, I'll be most disappointed.

Just realised that you've written something before I've posted this, kanshu.

Guest kanshu
Hi, Kanshu. Been waiting for your comments after watching the preview.

What are your views as to how the drama will progress or how KBS will

say those 3 words? HC's hug and the peck on the cheek is nothing to a

guy like KBS, right? And he did say that he'll find a most beautiful and suitable

place for those words. Do hope that they would not end the drama with a kiss

like that in the Samsoon drama. If it is that, I'll be most disappointed.

Just realised that you've written something before I've posted this, kanshu.

It's just wild speculation, don't mind me too much! :)

I think it's pretty obvious from HCH's reaction to seeing KBS in the hospital that she cares about him a lot. So, that peck on the cheek, taken out of context as it is, probably just is one of those encouraging "hey, cheer up and good luck" type of things, showing how close their relationship has become, and how much they depend on each other now.

As far as her realtionship with TL Kang is concerned, that they are able to be talking relaxed like that (or at least, it looks like it at the time being), could be just because they are talking business - talking about the case, or maybe about Gyoon... I don't know. :)

How will the drama end? No idea. There are various different options... HCH could decide that to be with either TL Kang or KBS, KBS could run out of her because he got cold feet, some unexpected relationships might be revealed, and I don't know what other things might happen... or, we just see the start of the KBS&HCH relationship, ending with them happily working together and Gyoon calling KBS "brother-in-law" again, indicating that at some point in the future, there will be a marriage (that would be a good ending IMO, not too forced or pushed, but clearly showing the direction of things)... or we get the full deal of happy couplings...

:sweatingbullets:

Heh, I have to do the laundry, it's Saturday! (Not to mention shopping, and vacuuming, and lunch! :sweatingbullets: )

Well... in the worst case scenario, this could mean the end of KBS&HCH. Perhaps, that kiss was her good-bye kiss? She looked so determined. And did you notice how relaxed she was when talking to TL Kang? It didn't look as if she felt in any way uncomfortable around him, despite the confession last episode... :sweatingbullets: *runs for cover* (Okay, okay, I don't think that this is what will happen, but who knows...? :ph34r: *hides behind Chief Noh*)

..,hehehe im glad i got to finished doing that earlier...

..,naah... i think thats a thank you kiss for saving GYOON from the henchman, maybe because she has no feelings through TL Kang unlike before when she still likes TL Kang she always feel uncomfortable in front of TL Kang i think she's not that affected now despite the confession of TL Kang...

Sorry, kim jo yan. I don't think that hug was a thank you hug. It was out

of concern for KBS's safety. HC has actually fallen for KBS. She held on to his

hand and didn't want him to leave without saying anything, right? And, remember,

when she heard from Lady Wang that KBS was hurt by a gang, she really looked

worried. I think that peck on the cheek was not immediately after that hug - probably

on the day when KBS was discharged.

The conversation with TL Kang - she just might be apologising to him, telling him that

her heart is with KBS.

Guest fiona1111
Sorry, kim jo yan. I don't think that hug was a thank you hug. It was out

of concern for KBS's safety. HC has actually fallen for KBS. She held on to his

hand and didn't want him to leave without saying anything, right? And, remember,

when she heard from Lady Wang that KBS was hurt by a gang, she really looked

worried. I think that peck on the cheek was not immediately after that hug - probably

on the day when KBS was discharged.

The conversation with TL Kang - she just might be apologising to him, telling him that

her heart is with KBS.

yeah i agree. if that hug wasn't a sign that HCH is falling for KBS, their love story would just be stuck in the "feeling each other" stage still. :D

Archived