[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Hello BAMBAMERS!!!

hi kim jo yan, ilikeldg,fiona1111,mead33!!

Looking back at this thread I was also just a reader, then when I saw how everyone how excited about KSA and LDG's tandem, but i was more excited because of KSA, i have been her biggest fan since MNIKSS, and i thought to myself, hmm..LDG's not a bad actor either, i loved him in Sweet 18..they both performed very well, and I LOVE THEM as a LOVETEAM...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I beg to differ! LDH has disappointed me in her last two series (Hello Miss and Robbers) after My Girl but Sunah hasn't. I've watched most if not all of Sunah's movies. She just seems to bring to life the character in the drama or movie. Unless the writers, directors and PD all messed up big time this time, Sunah won't do anything wrong, IMO. She is so good as an actress that she even pulls up the acting skills of her (male) co-stars. Think GongYoo and Hyun Bin.

sorry this is an old post by rambutan #174------i'm trying to backthread looking for my first post..hahaha! *toinks*

i just have to say that, i agree with rambutan. SunAh really brought CH to life and she does it really well again and again....she always bring the best of her male co-stars, and did it again.....I think the writers didn't spend more time editing the script..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu

Coming here the first thing after waking up, I'm really addicted to people here this thread! :blush:

If Chief Choi lost the camera, then perhaps that will be what HCH is going to try to get back?

Which should mean going back to the place where they rescue them... or perhaps, the camera was stolen afterwards?

Did KBS take the camera to cut some deal with Ceo Jang about Gyoon's safety? But hat would mean he knows about the camera... Naw, can't be. :sweatingbullets:

But how much truth is there to what CEO Jang said about Chief Noh being involved in HCH's father's death?

And the way that he went to see Jang, does it suggest that, at some point, there really were ties between the two of them, illegal activities? If yes, could it be HCH's father's death/disappearance that made the Chief change his mind and lifestyle?

Is it a repeat of history that KBS is now similarly going to change his lifestyle because of HCH?

Gyoon has promised to turn himself in for his criminal activities... how will that turn out? Or wil he still go out for revenge and try to bring down Kim Sang?

Still so many open questions, and all need to be answered in two episodes! OI!!!!! :crazy:

Hello BAMBAMERS!!!

hi kim jo yan, ilikeldg,fiona1111,mead33!!

Looking back at this thread I was also just a reader, then when I saw how everyone how excited about KSA and LDG's tandem, but i was more excited because of KSA, i have been her biggest fan since MNIKSS, and i thought to myself, hmm..LDG's not a bad actor either, i loved him in Sweet 18..they both performed very well, and I LOVE THEM as a LOVETEAM...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is an old post by rambutan #174------i'm trying to backthread looking for my first post..hahaha! *toinks*

i just have to say that, i agree with rambutan. SunAh really brought CH to life and she does it really well again and again....she always bring the best of her male co-stars, and did it again.....I think the writers didn't spend more time editing the script..

..,agree...agree...agree...super agree....KSA is really an actress to be addicted...

Really really enjoyed all that you all have written. You are all wonderful - full

of imagination and so witty as well. This is the first time I've joined a thread

like this and I should add that I'm enjoying every minute of it. Am not able to

write anything more right now as I've lots and lots of projects to complete.

But I'll pop in to contiue reading. Keep posting your comments, dear friends.

I love Suna and I'm beginning to love LDG too.

Coming here the first thing after aking up, I'm really addicted to people here this thread! :blush:

If Chief Choi lost the camera, then perhaps that will be what HCH is going to try to get back?

Which should mean going back to the place where they rescue them... or perhaps, the camera was stolen afterwards?

Did KBS take the camera to cut some deal with Ceo Jang about Gyoon's safety? But hat would mean he knows about the camera... Naw, can't be. :sweatingbullets:

But how much truth is there to what CEO Jang said about Chief Noh being involved in HCH's father's death?

And the way that he went to see Jang, does it suggest that, at some point, there really were ties between the two of them, illegal activities? If yes, could it be HCH's father's death/disappearance that made the Chief change his mind and lifestyle?

Is it a repeat of history that KBS is now similarly going to change his lifestyle because of HCH?

Gyoon has promised to turn himself in for his criminal activities... how will that turn out? Or wil he still go out for revenge and try to bring down Kim Sang?

Still so many open questions, and all need to be answered in two episodes! OI!!!!! :crazy:

..,morning kanshu :D

..,it could be possible that HCH is the one going to get back all the evidence, if that happen what do you think she will do? is she going to stole it from whom who take the camera or stole the USB device that contain all the illegal transaction of CEO JANG?

..,yes i think KBS doesn't know about the hidden camera so if the camera was missing or stolen, KBS was not part of that...

..,i still don't know why CHIEF NOH decide to exchange the USB for some artifacts that was part was still not clear to me, i think there was still some reason, the USB device that containing some illegal transaction of CEO JANG was really a strong evidence against JANG but why does he have to take some hidden camera of their conversation, does anyone know why???

..,i think GYOON would stop avenging his father, he must have realize it now that avenging his fathers death would just make everything worse..

if GYOON confess about him being HGD did he really have to jailed?

Guest jastinel

Yes it`s true mzpakipot!

Suna love her craft so much, that she always giving her 100% performance.

She just need to work with great people to bring out all the best that she`s got.

I blame the script writers of WIAN for they are the one who`s manipulating every scene and action of their actors.

Just like in MNIKSS, many use to say that Suna is KSS, but without the good script and PD, i think MNIKSS would just be like WIAN, it`s like having all the best ingredients, but you don`t know how to cook it.

WIAN is fortunate to have Suna and LDG, even with poor script writers it came out juicy and delicious.

Suna will have more projects to come and I hope she`s wise enough to choose the people she will work with.

Love You Suna!!!

Ep. 16 preview is out. You got to see it......... http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/everyni...view/index.html

..,thanks waileong :D

Thanks Waileong! Woah, did HCH

take the first step and confess to KBS?

Seems like from the trailer, HCH is getting her spunk back! Yeah yeah! :w00t:

..,it is to me, but i am still craving for the 3 words who do you think would say it first?

OMG! OMG!!! i almost miss the preview!! gahhh! it's taking so long too load....i'm just excited to see it with everyone's comment? kiss? who kiss who?? 3 little words?? when???

SORRY i was backthreading and i was just at DRAMABEANS.com reading about a blog she put..you guys should check it out if you're a fan of KSA..

sorry off-topic:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/08/sung-yur...ean-retro-chic/

edit:

thanks waileong for the link!!!

what kind of kiss was that?? friendly kiss? thank you for saving my brother's life kiss? or is it i like you kiss?? arrrghhh!

Goodness, I'm going mad. I've watched that preview 5 times and

I want to see it again. But that little peck on the cheek (not much

of a kiss) for KBS - looks a little awkward, right? The producer should

have shot it from a better angle.

OMG! OMG!!! i almost miss the preview!! gahhh! it's taking so long too load....i'm just excited to see it with everyone's comment? kiss? who kiss who?? 3 little words?? when???

..,it will make you giggle as in giggle :rolleyes::D

SORRY i was backthreading and i was just at DRAMABEANS.com reading about a blog she put..you guys should check it out if you're a fan of KSA..

sorry off-topic:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/08/sung-yur...ean-retro-chic/

..,love the arguments in there i.e on KSA comments

Goodness, I'm going mad. I've watched that preview 5 times and

I want to see it again. But that little peck on the cheek (not much

of a kiss) for KBS - looks a little awkward, right? The producer should

have shot it from a better angle.

..,at first i though HCH is kissing KBS in his lips but watching it twice it was on only on his cheeks, maybe that kiss was

unexpected for KBS was like why didn't you say you were going to kiss me kind of thing, he was like catching

HCH lips...hehehe

Guest jastinel

The kiss seem to be a way of saying thank you and goodbye! hehehe...silly me! I want CH to end up with KBS.

I hope I`m wrong! According to ebrigid, there is more lovey-dovey of CH and KBS in epi., 17 right!

All I want is a Happy Ending! I hope the case of the bad guys ends up in epi 16 and more of KBS and CH in the last epi.

One day to go and all our day dreaming will end/come true?

..,at first i though HCH is kissing KBS in his lips but watching it twice it was on only on his cheeks, maybe that kiss was

unexpected for KBS was like why didn't you say you were going to kiss me kind of thing, he was like catching

HCH lips...hehehe

Haha, you are real observant, kim jo yan. Now, that you've said that - it looks like -

HC wanted to kiss him on the lips but the surprised KBS turned and that kiss landed

on his cheek ..... hehehe

Confirmed that more after seeing the pics from you, mzpakipot. Thanks.

Archived