[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33
No, my mind's just in the gutter from thinking about KBS wearing high heels and the intimate scenes that are supposed to happen! :sweatingbullets:

er.... KBS in high heels in intimate scenes??!!!

On a completely different topic (before my mind in the gutter sinks even further... :blush: )...

Telling by their age, both TL Kang and KBS should already have served in the army. So... what you think, which branch did they serve in? navy, infantery, air force?

TL Kang in Navy.... KBS... er... clerk? :vicx: he is so thin... can't imagine him in any of the stuffs that requires much strenuous work? *hides in corner*

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu
er.... KBS in high heels in intimate scenes??!!!

Well, it could be a dream sequence of HCH just before the wedding day in episode 28! *runs for cover* That gutter of mine is a scary place, I tell ya! :crazy:

TL Kang in Navy.... KBS... er... clerk? :vicx: he is so thin... can't imagine him in any of the stuffs that requires much strenuous work? *hides in corner*

Ohh.... TL Kang in the Navy! What makes you think so, his body or the way he behaves? *curious*

Or perhaps they put KBs into the entertainment department, that's why he was able to do that show-thingy so well?

Guest mead33
Ohh.... TL Kang in the Navy! What makes you think so, his body or the way he behaves? *curious*

Or perhaps they put KBs into the entertainment department, that's why he was able to do that show-thingy so well?

Can't imagine him in the infantry. Somehow I have this idea that guys in the infantry are more rugged and earthy... TL Kang is more polished and "clean" if you understand what I mean... he can't be in the airforce, I always think that airforce guys are more showy... TL Kang is more understated...

Yeah, I was also thinking about the entertainment department, oh he can sing!

hello BAM2 Loonies!!!

it's so obvious, CH pick KBS

549bc474.jpg

PS

6-1.jpg

43112a7e.jpg

i dunno what this means, it looks like it's for the end party of WIAN?

IMG_34492.jpg

I LOVE KSA!

00000124740000019458.jpg

00000124740000019457.jpg

goddess.jpg

dcinside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was just reading everyone's comment about the "couple shoes" , you guys have a wild imagination (like me) lol...but high heels? hahahaha!!! that crack me up! i was thinking like a sneakers...lol

off topic:

anyone from KOREA? i need a really good company that does a one-day tour guide..apparently i have a 1 day lay-over coming back from PI to Seattle...yikes!!!!

So... here's the question of the day:

From the preview, we know that Chief Choi has a head injury. It also seems that KBS is in the hospital... so... where did he get injured (outside of his manly pride and self esteem :wacko: )? Any guesses?

And, will we get to see a scene with KBS, HCH and Gyoon actually drinking from those cups that KBS bought as a present?

Will KBS ever buy shoes for HCH before the show ends?

Or will TL Kang win the race for HCH's heart, after all?

i am feeling sad already from separation anxiety from this thread, awwwwww.... :tears:

i am going to miss each and everyone here, yah know who yo are...*winks*

i just have to say, i really enjoyed every posts, banters, gossips, and all the craziness!!

Qs for the day:

i think chief noh and gyoon went back to help KBS, that's why chief noh got the hard hit on his head...coz from the look of the last scene of ep 15, chief noh didn't get hit in the head..he mostly got hit in the back...or could it?

KBS is probably in the hospital too, the preview didn't show that so we viewers have to discuss it..lol i'm sure KBS is doing OKay, yes, just some bruises and scrapes...KBS is probably feeling good about himself now that HCH found out the he went and save Gyoon and Chief NOh, more brownie points for him!

drinking tea with KBS's gift? hmmm...i doubt they're going to show that...it's too much already for the script, i mean they already put so much scene around it..lol

I don't think KBS will buy shoes for CH...i just dont see it...

i agree with fiona1111, TL Kang knows where he stands in her heart, that he is not going to pressure CH about it..but i wouldn't be surprise if they did...i rather see CH end up with KBS though....and please no open-ending..that's the second thing i hate most than no happy ending at all..

Guest ebrigid
wow KSA looks great for the finale! :w00t: awwww there are words there that say "goodbye bambam" :(

That should not be the final scene. Cos the ending was not filmed on the last day. Probably, it's just some scene shot on the last day.

i dunno what this means, it looks like it's for the end party of WIAN?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...N/IMG_34492.jpg

The dcinside everynight gallery visited the staff of WIAN on the set on 15th Aug. Think they bought a cake too. Waiting for more pictures from the event!!!

That should not be the final scene. Cos the ending was not filmed on the last day. Probably, it's just some scene shot on the last day.

The dcinside everynight gallery visited the staff of WIAN on the set on 15th Aug. Think they bought a cake too. Waiting for more pictures from the event!!!

awww..that's really nice of the fans from dcinside....we should contribute? i think i saw a bank number where you can give contributions for the party...hehe

on the 15th, so no LDG? awwwww...i'm sad now...

laters bam bam loonies!!!!hope to see some new BTS or pictures from the wrap up party...

Heh, I know how you feel! :tears: When coming to this thread, I always leave with a smile, because it's much fun in here! :)

..,i love being part of this thread,i always make sure that i read all the post in here and try to catch up as long as possible, like right now i just fell asleep and i don't know what happen to me i just woke up and realize that i forgot to log-out and say gudnyt to all of you maybe because it become my daily routine to read and post in this thread, i just hope even WIAN is going to end this thread will always have a lively discussion :(

I AM PROUD TO BE A BAMBAMERS :D :D :D

No, my mind's just in the gutter from thinking about KBS wearing high heels and the intimate scenes that are supposed to happen! :sweatingbullets:

..,imagine KBS wearing one while doing the intimate scene :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe if KBS was wearing high heels he could hug HCH perfectly even if HCH has that big bag :lol: :lol:

Guest ilikeldg
awww..that's really nice of the fans from dcinside....we should contribute? i think i saw a bank number where you can give contributions for the party...hehe

on the 15th, so no LDG? awwwww...i'm sad now...

laters bam bam loonies!!!!hope to see some new BTS or pictures from the wrap up party...

I am really sad and depress that just in a few days everything will end, but then.......for now I'll feast till the end of Bam Bam and Famine later...............

goddess.jpg

dcinside

..,sorry i have to quote this one i just love KSA in here.. thank mzpakipot for the goodies good thing i woke up!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was just reading about everyone's comment about the "couple shoes" , you guys have a wild imagination (like me) lol...but high heels? hahahaha!!! that crack me up! i was thinking like a sneakers...lol

..,what if they both wore a chucks sneakers in the wedding day the multi color chucks <_< its okey in HCH part because of the wedding gown but what about in KBS part wearing a tuxedo and a pair of multi color chucks :lol: :lol: :lol:

omo im laughing like crazy in here imaging KBS like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

..,okey i am so sleepy na talaga my eyes are not cooperating i keep on blinking while typing...

sure to have a gudnyt sleep....i hope the BTS and the NG will satisfy our anxiety...

..,babush fellow BAMBAMERS lets all have a good day and goodnight...

good morning, good evening and good night BAMBAM addicts.... :D :D :D

Guest kanshu
..,imagine KBS wearing one while doing the intimate scene :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe if KBS was wearing high heels he could hug HCH perfectly even if HCH has that big bag :lol: :lol:

Ow... my stomach hurts from laughing so hard when trying to imagine that scene! :D

..,okey i am so sleepy na talaga my eyes are not cooperating i keep on blinking while typing...

sure to have a gudnyt sleep....i hope the BTS and the NG will satisfy our anxiety...

..,babush fellow BAMBAMERS lets all have a good day and goodnight...

good morning, good evening and good night BAMBAM addicts.... :D :D :D

Sweet dreams! :D

Guest fiona1111
i am feeling sad already from separation anxiety from this thread, awwwwww.... :tears:

i am going to miss each and everyone here, yah know who yo are...*winks*

i just have to say, i really enjoyed every posts, banters, gossips, and all the craziness!!

i know how you all feel. :) my day isn't complete without the WIAN thread...and now it's all coming to an end. :tears:

actually one of the things that makes this drama great to me is its fans. :D :D

GO BAMBAMERS! :D :D

Guest mead33
i know how you all feel. :) my day isn't complete without the WIAN thread...and now it's all coming to an end. :tears:

actually one of the things that makes this drama great to me is its fans. :D :D

GO BAMBAMERS! :D :D

all these talk about ending... making me sad too :tears: let's enjoy the ride while it still lasts! :w00t:

Guest fiona1111
all these talk about ending... making me sad too :tears: let's enjoy the ride while it still lasts! :w00t:

you're right mead33! :D

although i can't help but reminisce now.. :D

do you remember the very first sweet moments between KBS and HCH? they were in ep. 3. :D

E03080630HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00140860.jpg

when KBS gave HCH a bite of that something he was munching on.. :D

1342.gif

when he was tugging at HCH's jacket and also when he gave his umbrella to HCH because he didn't like seeing girls get wet in the rain.. :D

Guest mead33

I guess still no BTS and NGs from MBC? Oh no, will the weekend pass by without anything from MBC? :blink: *prays hard*

somemore questions to pass the time:

will CEO Jang get punished? would he go to jail? what would be his outcome? how would they prosecute him?

will HCH profess her love for KBS or would it be the other way round? If HCH confesses first, it would just be so funny for KBS... once again, his confession is being stolen by someone else. I can just imagine him being super mad at HCH for stealing his limelight, first it was TL Kang now HCH! :P

..,GOOD MORNING BAMBAM ADDICTS.... :D :D :D

>>>>>back thread first before toothbrush<<<<<

to kanshu

Ow... my stomach hurts from laughing so hard when trying to imagine that scene!

..,had a very crazy laugh last night imagining that scene.... :lol:

to mzpakipot

..,love the the goodies sis

to fiona1111

i know how you all feel. my day isn't complete without the WIAN thread...and now it's all coming to an end. tears.gif

actually one of the things that makes this drama great to me is its fans.

GO BAMBAMERS!

..,without this thread i think i won't enjoy watching WIAN that much, without this thread i won't be able to understand WIAN this thread really helps a lot the recaps, sypnosis, opinions about the character, the crazy ideas even off topic post i love reading all the post in here. :D

..,i will surely miss WIAN/BAMBAM :( :( :(

to mead33

all these talk about ending... making me sad too tears.gif let's enjoy the ride while it still lasts!

..,yeah lets enjoy the last 2 episodes and this thread :D :D

to fiona1111

although i can't help but reminisce now..

do you remember the very first sweet moments between KBS and HCH? they were in ep. 3.

when KBS gave HCH a bite of that something he was munching on.

when he was tugging at HCH's jacket and also when he gave his umbrella to HCH because he didn't like seeing girls get wet in the rain..

..,lets reminisce KBS-HCH moment...

..,that scene was so cute e.i when HCH bite on the rice crakers..

and KBS tugging HCH jacket KBS expression is like a child so so cute...

and remember this:

WIANEP5034_0001.jpg

WIANEP5034_0002.jpg

WIANEP5033_0001.jpg

when KBS was dreaming about kissing HCH this is so funny!!!

i think tis is the time that KBS starting to like HCH....

and the first kiss :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WIANEP5051_0001.jpg

WIANEP5051_0002.jpg

WIANEP5051_0003.jpg

WIANEP5051_0004.jpg

WIANEP5051_0005.jpg

Guest ilikeldg

..,i love being part of this thread,i always make sure that i read all the post in here and try to catch up as long as possible, like right now i just fell asleep and i don't know what happen to me i just woke up and realize that i forgot to log-out and say gudnyt to all of you maybe because it become my daily routine to read and post in this thread, i just hope even WIAN is going to end this thread will always have a lively discussion :(

I AM PROUD TO BE A BAMBAMERS :D :D :D

................................................................................

.................................................................................

I agree with you..I love being a part of this Thread.At home or at Work (just glad I have my own access at work) This thread is a part of my daily routine.I hope everyone makes a Promise to continue this thread,to where we can follow this two LOVEBIRDS after BAMBAM.It seems like people on this thread are from all over the World and I think this is the only way we can keep in touch with one another and get news from our LOVEBIRDS.....KSA and LDG/ HCH and KBS..It is sad and/or happy to say but I think most of you have been so close(mzpakipot,kim jo yan,kanshu,mead33

etc....)to one another.I have just been a bystander watching and reading your comments and/or arguments.It is really fun....Sorry...I keep on blah blah ing.....Good Night,Good Morning and Good Day everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM PROUD TO BE A BAMBAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess still no BTS and NGs from MBC? Oh no, will the weekend pass by without anything from MBC? :blink: *prays hard*

..,omo i hope not this is the last weekend of BamBam so i was hoping they show more BTS and NG, maybe they want to save the best hope so :unsure:

somemore questions to pass the time:

will CEO Jang get punished? would he go to jail? what would be his outcome? how would they prosecute him?

..,yeah he would be punished for sure and straight to jail ahmm wait do you think CHIEF NOH has a copy of the documents of all the transaction of CEO JANG because that was a strong evidence against JANG. CHIEF NOH did gave back the USB device to the assistant of JANG and the hidden camera of their conversation i think was lost, i think that was HCH looking in the jacket of CHIEF NOH, without the documents and the hidden camera it would be impossible to capture CEO JANG...

will HCH profess her love for KBS or would it be the other way round? If HCH confesses first, it would just be so funny for KBS... once again, his confession is being stolen by someone else. I can just imagine him being super mad at HCH for stealing his limelight, first it was TL Kang now HCH! :P

..,LOL :lol: i want to see KBS confess to HCH, i want to see how a player confess to his true love :P

I agree with you..I love being a part of this Thread.At home or at Work (just glad I have my own access at work) This thread is a part of my daily routine.I hope everyone makes a Promise to continue this thread,to where we can follow this two LOVEBIRDS after BAMBAM.It seems like people on this thread are from all over the World and I think this is the only way we can keep in touch with one another and get news from our LOVEBIRDS.....KSA and LDG/ HCH and KBS..It is sad and/or happy to say but I think most of you have been so close(mzpakipot,kim jo yan,kanshu,mead33

etc....)to one another.I have just been a bystander watching and reading your comments and/or arguments.It is really fun....Sorry...I keep on blah blah ing.....Good Night,Good Morning and Good Day everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM PROUD TO BE A BAMBAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..,omo ilikeldg :tears: :tears: waahhhh thank you..

i promise to continue posting in this thread promise :D

Archived