[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kanshu
hello everyone!! :D three more days to go before ep. 16! :D

to answer kanshu's question..

is there a possibility that KBS didn't have much injury so he wasn't hospitalized? coz if he was, he'd probably be in the same room as Chief Choi.... unless he has a severe severe injury...that's what i think. :):sweatingbullets:

unless the scriptwriters easily forget, there are high chances that the drinking would happen, unless they would end the drama too abruptly. i don't know about the shoe buying thing though...

ahhh if the scriptwriters suddenly decide to put in a VERY UNEXPECTED twist in the story, TL Kang would probably win. but wouldn't that be too disappointing? after all that has happened between HCH and KBS? ... :D

Well, there's always the option that he's not in the hospital at all, and that they just think he's in the hospital, but in reality was kidnapped by Kim Sang! :sweatingbullets:

I wonder, perhaps Lady Wang will offer to go buying "haute couture" for HCH...? That could end in a crime scene, though... No idea how long HCH would stand sifting through all sort of clothing! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mead33

hmm.... it's been a bit quiet here... no new BTS and NGs? Perhaps MBC would just let this weekend go without any additional promotion, judging from the past.... this is highly possible :tears:

one thought, perhaps HCH will be the one confessing her love. She has been on the receiving end for so long, it is time she steps up :)

Guest fiona1111
Well, there's always the option that he's not in the hospital at all, and that they just think he's in the hospital, but in reality was kidnapped by Kim Sang! :sweatingbullets:

I wonder, perhaps Lady Wang will offer to go buying "haute couture" for HCH...? That could end in a crime scene, though... No idea how long HCH would stand sifting through all sort of clothing! :sweatingbullets:

ooh that's a good one! but then HCH would be the one to rescue him :lol: isn't it supposed to be the other way around? :lol:

maybe KBS and HCH can go shopping together instead! :D they both would be amazed at how stunning the other looks...you know, the typical scenes in dramas whenever the leads go shopping for clothes. :D

hmm.... it's been a bit quiet here... no new BTS and NGs? Perhaps MBC would just let this weekend go without any additional promotion, judging from the past.... this is highly possible :tears:

one thought, perhaps HCH will be the one confessing her love. She has been on the receiving end for so long, it is time she steps up :)

awww those NGs and BTS were what I was hoping to keep me sane while waiting for ep 16. haha! :D come on MBC! :D

you have a point there mead33. :D that would be totally unexpected if it really happens...

we were so busy thinking of how KBS would do it, but what if it were HCH to be the one to confess, how would she do it?

Guest mead33

hmm, from the trailer it seems that Kim Sang and gang were stopped in the track by the arrival of TL Kang and co... unlikely that he would be kidnapped.... another kidnap and the show will not be able to end! :sweatingbullets:

Guest kanshu
hmm, from the trailer it seems that Kim Sang and gang were stopped in the track by the arrival of TL Kang and co... unlikely that he would be kidnapped.... another kidnap and the show will not be able to end! :sweatingbullets:

Ah, but wouldn't that be perfect? :ph34r: We'd get ten more episodes out of it! *runs for cover*

Guest fiona1111

200805091709496_P.jpg

fb4868bc.jpg

dcinside

Ah, but wouldn't that be perfect? :ph34r: We'd get ten more episodes out of it! *runs for cover*

LOL kanshu! we'd get our lovey-dovey and intimate scenes too! :D

to mzpakipot and jastinel

..,love your goodies mga sis :D :D :D

That photo is great! :D

Thank you!

Hard to imagine that this is the last weekend to wait for WIAN....

But, it's not the time to feel sad, since there are still two episodes to watch, and also the one or other romatic scene to anticipate! :)

..,oh yeah last 2 episodes and last weekend :( :( but kanshu is right this not the time to feel sad .... :D :D :D

So... here's the question of the day:

From the preview, we know that Chief Choi has a head injury. It also seems that KBS is in the hospital... so... where did he get injured (outside of his manly pride and self esteem :wacko: )? Any guesses?

..,agree with mead33 if KBS is badly injured how can he show his heroic side to HCH...jejeje :)

And, will we get to see a scene with KBS, HCH and Gyoon actually drinking from those cups that KBS bought as a present

..,they'll used it when KBS and HCH relationship are official, drinking while telling to GYOON that KBS is going to be his real brother-in-law :D

Will KBS ever buy shoes for HCH before the show ends?

..,a couples shoes :D :D maybe their not gonna show this one....

Or will TL Kang win the race for HCH's heart, after all?

..,i think TL Kang knows his place to HCH heart, so i think he wouldn't do something to make HCH more difficult to decide

for TL Kang's attitude its enough for him to see HCH happy with KBS...

Guest kanshu
LOL kanshu! we'd get our lovey-dovey and intimate scenes too! :D

Yes, just think what they could do with ten more episodes. :) There wouldn't be such a rush, and even the side characters would get some more developement. Cappy Guy and Scar Guy, Pink shirt guy and tie guy! Will they finally learn how to do a proper investigation? Or will the team be dissolved after all the problems they caused?

Actually, that's a real option... there's no say how much back-up CEO Jang has, how powerful he really is. :crazy:

But at least, we'd get a wonderful marriage episode out of it. :)

..,a couples shoes :D :D maybe their not gonna show this one....

Couple shoes?

*pictures KBS wearing high heels*

:crazy::blink:

:vicx:

*falls over laughing*

Guest fiona1111
Yes, just think what they could do with ten more episodes. :) There wouldn't be such a rush, and even the side characters would get some more developement. Cappy Guy and Scar Guy, Pink shirt guy and tie guy! Will they finally learn how to do a proper investigation? Or will the team be dissolved after all the problems they caused?

Actually, that's a real option... there's no say how much back-up CEO Jang has, how powerful he really is. :crazy:

awwwww a marriage episode would be so sweet!!! all of the things we imagined now we can put into the drama. :lol:

maybe TL Kang and WJH would end up together then ... and Gyoon would get a girlfriend! :lol:

..,i wish someone in BamBam staff would read your post kanshu that would make us really happy...

:D :D

Couple shoes?

*pictures KBS wearing high heels*

:crazy::blink:

:vicx:

*falls over laughing*

..,got the idea from mzpakipot jejeje

Guest kanshu
awwwww a marriage episode would be so sweet!!! all of the things we imagined now we can put into the drama. :lol:

maybe TL Kang and WJH would end up together then ... and Gyoon would get a girlfriend! :lol:

Oh yes... and Gyoon would take some "flirt lessons" from KBS when KBS sees how shy Gyoon is around the girls! :)

Guest fiona1111
Oh yes... and Gyoon would take some "flirt lessons" from KBS when KBS sees how shy Gyoon is around the girls! :)

i don't think Gyoon would need to be taught much though.. all the girls flock to him! :D

Guest kanshu
..,got the idea from mzpakipot jejeje

mzpakipot actually supplies very good ideas. :)

It would be interesting to see LDG mastering the high heels, though. Has he ever done anything like that in his career? :ph34r:

i don't think Gyoon would need to be taught much though.. all the girls flock to him! :D

Who knows, perhaps KBS will give Gyoon "The Talk".

And then explain to him how to use a certain precaution device...

I guess that would actually be somewhat embarrssing for KBS... and then, Gyoon grins and says "actually, you know, I've learned all about that from big sister already."

And KBS would go :blink::o :blush: :wacko:

Guest ilikeldg
mzpakipot actually supplies very good ideas. :)

It would be interesting to see LDG mastering the high heels, though. Has he ever done anything like that in his career? :ph34r:

I guess that would actually be somewhat embarrssing for KBS... and then, Gyoon grins and says "actually, you know, I've learned all about that from big sister already."

Good Morning everyone.!!!!!!!

Shoes or no Shoes..I don't want this thread to end...Nothing to look forward to.. <_<

Guest fiona1111

:lol: :lol: omo let's not go to that now... how would HCH know about those things......... :blush: :lol:

..,LOL :lol: :lol: you really have a wild imagination kanshu

Guest kanshu
Good Morning everyone.!!!!!!!

Shoes or no Shoes..I don't want this thread to end...Nothing to look forward to.. <_<

Heh, I know how you feel! :tears: When coming to this thread, I always leave with a smile, because it's much fun in here! :)

:lol: :lol: omo let's not go to that now... how would HCH know about those things......... :blush: :lol:

Who knows what ancient lecture she studied on Tha IntaWeb? :ph34r:

But I'm actually curious, don't they learn the "101" of that stuff in school, biology class? They actually had the topic twice in my school, once for the "basics of biology", and later on for the more "mature" parts of the topic, so...

..,LOL :lol: :lol: you really have a wild imagination kanshu

No, my mind's just in the gutter from thinking about KBS wearing high heels and the intimate scenes that are supposed to happen! :sweatingbullets:

Guest fiona1111
Who knows what ancient lecture she studied on Tha IntaWeb? :ph34r:

But I'm actually curious, don't they learn the "101" of that stuff in school, biology class? They actually had the topic twice in my school, once for the "basics of biology", and later on for the more "mature" parts of the topic, so...

:lol: i actually finished high school that had one subject totally focused on the "mature" topic, but not the obscene parts.... so i'm kinda immune due to studying them for like a year. :lol:

Guest kanshu
:lol: i actually finished high school that had one subject totally focused on the "mature" topic, but not the obscene parts.... so i'm kinda immune due to studying them for like a year. :lol:

On a completely different topic (before my mind in the gutter sinks even further... :blush: )...

Telling by their age, both TL Kang and KBS should already have served in the army. So... what you think, which branch did they serve in? navy, infantery, air force?

Archived