[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

dirfree,, if it's not too much..please also translate the conversation when choo hee caught gyoon outside their house.. thanx in advance :D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't remember the exact words ( need to rewatch ) , but will do a temporary job for now and exact one later

TL asked HCH "whether he still makes her uncomfortable" and then HCH replied that " 'No' and from sometime he has become more comfortable" and the TL replied that "somehow he doen't like the fact that HCH is more comfortable with him now" , HCH said that "isn't this a good thing" and then TL confessed , he said " He liked the HCH more when she was uncomfortable with TL as he feels the same now and his heart races and he feels uncomfortable now and that he likes HCH and genuinely likes her ." HCH replied that " sorry that she cannot think of other matters as she is more concerned about his father and Gyoon ." Then TL said that "not to worry too much about him and that he knows that HCH has matters to think and also there is KBS and he knows that he is late but still he wanted to say this once to her ."

He also said that " now they are even" ( both have confessed to each other)

The rough translation I remember with some mistaked maybe

..,based on my understanding in you recap dirfree,

KBS didn't really confess to HCH

TL Kang mouth it to HCH right..

am i right???

..,okey need to re-read melyssa's recap..

http://bigmail1.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...XK2XDK.6B_NbilK

not sure if this works..:D

yup it works! :D

..,waaahhh thanks in a million times fiona1111

happy,happy,happy now!!!!!

Guest *alodia*

awww.... i'm excited to see the confession scene. thanks to all those who translated it.

(was about to download a copy of tonight's script but was surprised to see that i have 0won on my MBC account! i remember i still have 800won, because i have 1000won and i downloaded ep13script, that should leave me at 800won right? grrr! i hate non-english sites! hahaha)

Guest ilikeldg

this is so unbelievable.

the moment the show ended, the internet traffic suddenly freed up. the whole world is watching bambam!!! and yet the ratings dont register that...haiz....and i didn't get to watch a single second today~ how was it???

I know the whole WORLD is watching it.I keep sneaking in my computer at work just to see what is going on.

The whole world LOVE this KSA/LDG chemistry that people will be talking about this for a long ...long...time.

AJA!!!!!Bambamers......

dirfree,, if it's not too much..please also translate the conversation when choo hee caught gyoon outside their house.. thanx in advance :D

Sorry I cannot translate that conversation now as I don't remember the conversation well and I really need to watch the episode before again I could translate and what I remember are only some facts which I can state

HCH said something like that she cannot live if Gyoon acts in such a manner and how could he do such a thing to her and that he should show himself to police . But Gyoon replied that he knows that he cannot acts in this manner but as he knows that Jang CH had some involvement in their father's death he cannot stand this. He has ' a work that needs to be done and after finishing it he will do whatever she asks of her ' and before the work( the thing ) is completed he cannot stop.

am i right???

..,okey need to re-read melyssa's recap..

I also don't remember that part clearly need to watch the episode but according to ebrigid post

he made it like he is confessing to an imaginary person and I also think he really didn't confess but hearing the semi-confession HCH remembered the kiss and so realized I think that he was confessing to her and that is why next day he was acting strangely ( trying to avoid ) KBS the next day.

am i right???

on episode 6 Cho Hee confessed to TL Kang..then

on episode 11 Kim Bum Sang confessed to TL that what he feels for CH is true..then

episode 15 TL Kang confessed to Cho Hee..

..so tl kang and cho hee are now even when it comes to confessing their feelings..

but i really believe that its too late for TL,, KBS is already inside Cho Hee's heart :D

..,hehehe confusion is all over me now...mmm dirfree

i really need some recap from you pls..(*puppy eyes thingy mode*)

on episode 6 Cho Hee confessed to TL Kang..then

on episode 11 Kim Bum Sang confessed to TL that what he feels for CH is true..then

episode 15 TL Kang confessed to Cho Hee..

..so tl kang and cho hee are now even when it comes to confessing their feelings..

but i really believe that its too late for TL,, KBS is already inside Cho Hee's heart :D

..,ahhh yun pala yun hehehe thank you sis!!! :D :D :D

I also don't remember that part clearly need to watch the episode but according to ebrigid post

he made it like he is confessing to an imaginary person and I also think he really didn't confess but hearing the semi-confession HCH remembered the kiss and so realized I think that he was confessing to her and that is why next day he was acting strangely ( trying to avoid ) KBS the next day.

..,oohhh so now HCH realize it now right, that KBS loves her, right?

Guest jastinel

Thanks fiona1111! U r my Angel, u put an end to my misery...LOL!

I wish it`s faster...can`t wait to see this episode...Suna look so lovely in her white top blouse.

If Ch would see KBS in a coma, after that fatal incident, I guess, she will be the first one to confess his love for KBS, the typical scene...talking to the person in a coma, trying to say all the things that u haven`t told him, then KBS will be open his eyes (he heard all the things that she said to him)...his alive...my wild guess to the next epi...hehehe

Guest *alodia*

thanks for the link...

to those who are downloading, is this the ENTAL version?

because I need ENTAL for Bon subbing. I usually wait for the clubbox upload... but it won't be until tomorrow morning and i just can't wait any longer... but i don't want to donwload it twice. :sweatingbullets:

whhhattt? 100 downloads already? :w00t:

Guest kanshu

Thanks fiona1111! U r my Angel, u put an end to my misery...LOL!

I wish it`s faster...can`t wait to see this episode...Suna look so lovely in her white top blouse.

If Ch would see KBS in a coma, after that fatal incident, I guess, she will be the first one to confess his love for KBS, the typical scene...talking to the person in a coma, trying to say all the things that u haven`t told him, then KBS will be open his eyes (he heard all the things that she said to him)...his alive...my wild guess to the next epi...hehehe

Naw... TL Kang will add insult to the injury and save KBS precious hide. :D

(Seriously, though... TL Kang beat KBS to the confession, and KBS chickens out? Tsk, tsk... is he scared of his own feelings, that he might actually love someone for real? Wher edid that courage go with which he admitted that he was serious about CH to TL Kang? <_<:wacko:

backthreading right now......

oh please! no! don't tell me, that's it for KBS?? are they going to kill him in this drama.....???? noo!!!

sorry, chief noh is not an accomplice...he was trying to make an exchange or something with WSG?? i haven't read the spoilers yet, so i'm not really sure what's going on....yeah, saw the part where TL Kang and KBS confession...awww...yeah, why did KBS acted so weird after he heard TL Kang confess...but the next day, KBS and HCH we're like a shy-in love people looking at each other like awww....so sweeet...Definitely HCH loves KBS..lol

0.jpg

1-6.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-2.jpg

dcinside

But how can MBC call this drama a romantic comedy if they

kill KBS? Boos to the production people, right? Anyway, haven't

seen the complete episode 15 yet - still waiting to download but

I'v seen about half at onlysuna's site. They are still downloading -

only managed to put up about 30 mins. of the drama.

is this what they found from Gyoon's room???

Every_Night_E15_080811_KOR_HDTV_Xvi.jpg

@sueyip

agree with you....it's just an speculation of mine...hehehe....the ending is giving me an imagination on what's going to happen..and the preview, they didn't show KBS.......

20080806113628_58405111.jpg

http://bigmail12.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...VPTKY_.jzOLg.to

sorry everyone! i was indispose earlier....working...

bigmail slowww

alrighty then....sorry couldn't provide DL links much much earlier...had to take care of someone..

now, i'm off to see the wizard...laters yall! tt9.gif

Archived