[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

i was able to finally download TVANTS. waited for it to buffer and all. was excited to at least catch a glimpse of a few scenes before ending.... AND GUESS WHAT???? I was only able to see the closing credits.

gggrrrr!!! this is so much fun!

I'll make sure i'll sleep early next monday (monday after the next monday).

*off to eat dinner first~

..,hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: at least you have seen the closing credits :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ebrigid

Goodness...

TL Kang confessed to HCH. And he did end it stylishly ( that's what I feel ) when HCH said, sorry, but she can't think of this at a time when she's worried about her bro and father's business. He said, it's ok, he just wanted to confess to her once.

And KBS did a semi-confession. He said he admired TL Kang's confession, and I think he said if there was someone he liked, he would do it properly too, he would tell that person, "he likes her, truly likes her". So it's a semi-confession. He made it seem like a whole imaginary scenario.

On the whole, i think this episode wasn't too good in terms of the editing again. It feels like a high school project, only it has a higher budget in terms of props and actors. And why is HCH so helpless? I can't stand how she doesn't seem to be putting on her thinking cap anymore, and people have to lead her onto her next path. HCH is unfortunately, becoming another typical k-drama damsel in distress....

Guest jastinel

I saw the part where TL and KBS confessed theirhis feelings for CH, KBS was way too cool. I hope he told CH how he feels for her.

Now, CH is so confuse. But I think she will choose KBS, s[specially now that he save Gyoon. Where is he...I hope his not in a serious condition or dead. I will hate the writers if they will end this drama that way.

Guest melyssa

What site are u using? give me the link!

Sorry for not reading this earlier and replying ... too busy watching and typing recaps..

I am also using TVants like many others here. If you need the link for download, do let me know.

Again, apologies, jastinel! :blush:

i was able to watch wian with tvants,, MBC has several channels (in tvants)..MBC, MBC General and MBC-2..at first i chose MBC General cause its working perfectly everytime..but today it keeps on bufferring..then i chose MBC-2,, finally no bufferring and was able to watch from the start til the end..

Wian is really getting exciting towards the end..i wish i could understand every word they say..

someone please translate the scene of tl kang's confession and kim bum sang's reaction..

Guest jastinel

Sorry for not reading this earlier and replying ... too busy watching and typing recaps..

I am also using TVants like many others here. If you need the link for download, do let me know.

Again, apologies, jastinel! :blush:

It`s ok melyssa, all of us here are busy to get connection, I`m lucky enough to see the important part. Thanks for the recap!

Goodness...

TL Kang confessed to HCH. And he did end it stylishly ( that's what I feel ) when HCH said, sorry, but she can't think of this at a time when she's worried about her bro and father's business. He said, it's ok, he just wanted to confess to her once.

And KBS did a semi-confession. He said he admired TL Kang's confession, and I think he said if there was someone he liked, he would do it properly too, he would tell that person, "he likes her, truly likes her". So it's a semi-confession. He made it seem like a whole imaginary scenario.

On the whole, i think this episode wasn't too good in terms of the editing again. It feels like a high school project, only it has a higher budget in terms of props and actors. And why is HCH so helpless? I can't stand how she doesn't seem to be putting on her thinking cap anymore, and people have to lead her onto her next path. HCH is unfortunately, becoming another typical k-drama damsel in distress....

I agree with you ebrigid, I wonder if the PD of this drama was new in the business (They seem to be/I know they`r not), are they having On the job training?

They are fortunate to have LDG and Suna on their first production....LOL :crazy: :tongue2:

Guest mead33

this episode is very exciting... full of suspense, twists and turns , just don't treat it as a romantic comedy drama... :P

one thing i don't understand... why did

KBS act that way after he heard TL Kang's confession?

Guest llyh90

Honestly speaking, this episode isn't bad but definitely isn't good.

I was expecting more because it's the third last episode.

It was lacking in romance (we need more KBS and HCH!), even though the plot is getting a little more intense.

I thought KBS has confessed, but it seems like a imaginary thing according to ebrigid.

And I agree that HCH is becoming like a typical damsel in distress.

Maybe I shouldn't judge when I don't understand thoroughly.

Hope the subs will make this episode better.

..,OMO are they trying to kill KBS character on the finale????

i'll kill the one who will try to hurt my kim bum sang!!! ahahaha

i hope KBS is

not seriously hurt..poor cho hee, all the poeple that matters to her are in danger..

Guest llyh90

this episode is very exciting... full of suspense, twists and turns , just don't treat it as a romantic comedy drama... :P

one thing i don't understand... why did

KBS act that way after he heard TL Kang's confession?

Maybe because he expected TL kang to confess?

Afterall KBS knows that TL Kang likes HCH from the previous episodes.

..,ok trying my best here.... based in the recap of melyssa,

CHIEF NOH

is WSG accomplice...

if yes why? what is his reason..

in the past episodes i can't see any reason why CHIEF NOH could be

WSG accomplice

..,okey i am so so confused right now i really need to watch epi15

i hope theres an angel that already upload it...

..,just keep the discussion, trying my best to understand all your recap and sypnosis...

I didn't get to see anything at all - only a glimpse of the beginning.

There's something wrong with my internet connection and the tvants

kept on buffering but funnily enough when the drama is over, I can

get into my internet easily - playing games with me?????

Am waiting to download the episode. Hope to get the link here soon.

Thanks.

thanks dirfree! But can you translate the words that TL kang have said to CH...his confession?!

I really don't remember the exact words ( need to rewatch ) , but will do a temporary job for now and exact one later

TL asked HCH "whether he still makes her uncomfortable" and then HCH replied that " 'No' and from sometime he has become more comfortable" and the TL replied that "somehow he doen't like the fact that HCH is more comfortable with him now" , HCH said that "isn't this a good thing" and then TL confessed , he said " He liked the HCH more when she was uncomfortable with TL as he feels the same now and his heart races and he feels uncomfortable now and that he likes HCH and genuinely likes her ." HCH replied that " sorry that she cannot think of other matters as she is more concerned about his father and Gyoon ." Then TL said that "not to worry too much about him and that he knows that HCH has matters to think and also there is KBS and he knows that he is late but still he wanted to say this once to her ."

He also said that " now they are even" ( both have confessed to each other)

The rough translation I remember with some mistaked maybe

..,ok trying my best here.... based in the recap of melyssa,

CHIEF NOH

is WSG accomplice...

if yes why? what is his reason..

in the past episodes i can't see any reason why CHIEF NOH could be

WSG accomplice

..,okey i am so so confused right now i really need to watch epi15

i hope theres an angel that already upload it...

..,just keep the discussion, trying my best to understand all your recap and sypnosis...

at first i thought too that chief noh is

a traitor..

but

he planned to exchange some artifacts with the evidence that gyun gave him.. in the end he ended up being deceived..luckily gyun and KBS rescued him

I really don't remember the exact words ( need to rewatch ) , but will do a temporary job for now and exact one later

TL asked HCH "whether he still makes her uncomfortable" and then HCH replied that " 'No' and from sometime he has become more comfortable" and the TL replied that "somehow he doen't like the fact that HCH is more comfortable with him now" , HCH said that "isn't this a good thing" and then TL confessed , he said " He liked the HCH more when she was uncomfortable with TL as he feels the same now and his heart races and he feels uncomfortable now and that he likes HCH and genuinely likes her ." HCH replied that " sorry that she cannot think of other matters as she is more concerned about his father and Gyoon ." Then TL said that "not to worry too much about him and that he knows that HCH has matters to think and also there is KBS and he knows that he is late but still he wanted to say this once to her ."

thank you so much dirfree!

Guest mead33

Thanks dirfree! Awww... liking TL Kang more and more.... poor thing :tears:

Guest jastinel

Thanks dirfree your so kind! I love the way he confessed to CH, his a very nice guy and if Ch will end up with TL kang I`d like to see Hyangki again (TL kang daughter), on how she will accept her new Mom....hehehe...wishful thinking, 2 episode is two short.

I don`t see mzpakipot, where are u Sis? Busy with bigmail link? I wont sleep until I finished DL this episode, I need to watch it very badly!

I didn't get to see anything at all - only a glimpse of the beginning.

There's something wrong with my internet connection and the tvants

kept on buffering but funnily enough when the drama is over, I can

get into my internet easily - playing games with me?????

Am waiting to download the episode. Hope to get the link here soon.

Thanks.

..,i feel for you, i was really frustrated a while ago...

TVantz is working so properly now :blink: :blink:

Archived