[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kanshu

After all the anticipation on the KBS-HCH couple that the writers have put us through, and as much as I like TL Kang, I have to strongly protest that ending!!

I'm still hoping for a good KBS-HCH ending. And I hope nothing bad happens to Gyoon. Although it was really poignant, that scene whereby he was saying good-bye to Hwang Ahjusshi. The editing of that scene is so typical of scenes whereby we're actually sending off a hero to his heroic but tragic end (this is solely my thoughts only) ....Arghhh...MBC, please let this drama have a happy ending!!

Hehe... we're probably going to see lots of fun and action (sponsored by Kim Sang), HCH going ka-boom! over TL Kang and KBS for hiding the truth from her, TL Kang rescuing Gyoon, who will have found his father in China (use the fork, Luke Gyoon!), then all the bad guys will get sacked and KBS will pull an Indiana Jones, or something... :ph34r:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ebrigid

Hehe... we're probably going to see lots of fun and action (sponsored by Kim Sang), HCH going ka-boom! over TL Kang and KBS for hiding the truth from her, TL Kang rescuing Gyoon, who will have found his father in China (use the fork, Luke Gyoon!), then all the bad guys will get sacked and KBS will pull an Indiana Jones, or something... :ph34r:

With so much action, how can they finish it off in 3 episodes??

btw, for those non-starwars fans (like myself, and I'm presuming it's a star wars reference :sweatingbullets: ), how does the reference to Luke arise in here?

Guest mead33

After all the anticipation on the KBS-HCH couple that the writers have put us through, and as much as I like TL Kang, I have to strongly protest that ending!!

I'm still hoping for a good KBS-HCH ending. And I hope nothing bad happens to Gyoon. Although it was really poignant, that scene whereby he was saying good-bye to Hwang Ahjusshi. The editing of that scene is so typical of scenes whereby we're actually sending off a hero to his heroic but tragic end (this is solely my thoughts only) ....Arghhh...MBC, please let this drama have a happy ending!!

oppz... i was just kidding :blush: just wondering what would be the last episode like if KBS is missing for the most parts

And if HCH were to end up with TL Kang, they should have been the ones kissing in the earlier parts. Aigoo! This is frustrating.

link for empas, please.

Guest jastinel

On a completely unrelated note, jastinel, the email addresses you posted earlier, who are those people? I've been thinking about writing them an email about codefree/Region2 DVDs, but are those guys the right people for that?

Those email add belongs to people who have a high position in MBC Korea. There is no specific e-mail address that goes straight to iMBC Korea PD, so I tried writing to those address. Ive been sending them comments of people here, in this thread and when I realize all of us wanted WIAN to have an extension, I also wrote to them, I`ve been informing them about peoples suggestion and analysis about WIAN and they did some actions about it... like Suna`s wardrobe, I`m not saying that, I`m the one responsible for it. But I guess, I could let them know how the foreign fans love this drama and they also listen to the viewers point of view. Try those e-mail add...there is no harm in trying!

I`m experiencing problem in tvants...no screen! Anyone have the same connection?

Guest ebrigid

oppz... i was just kidding :blush: just wondering what would be the last episode like if KBS is missing for the most parts

haha...wasn't trying to pick a fight with you here....Anyways, i'm also curious to know what would the last episode be like if he is missing for most of the parts...

Anyways, hope the people at LDG's daum cafe are wrong, and he'll have more parts in ep 17. Or else, why not just make Ep 17 a special of all the BTS, interviews,NGs, etc....I'm sure we'll appreciate that rather than a lop-sided ending...

Guest kanshu

btw, for those non-starwars fans (like myself, and I'm presuming it's a star wars reference :sweatingbullets: ), how does the reference to Luke arise in here?

Oh, I think that's all because Spaceballs, Toy Story and some other movies/shows have rewired my brain a tiny little bit. :) When there are certain constellations (like, the missing father aspect and the son's going on a very dangerous search mission), somehow I'm reminded about "I'm your father, Luke!" and jammed radar screens. :sweatingbullets:

But usually, I'm fine. :wacko:

Guest ebrigid

Oh, I think that's all because Spaceballs, Toy Story and some other movies/shows have rewired my brain a tiny little bit. :) When there are certain constellations (like, the missing father aspect and the son's going on a very dangerous search mission), somehow I'm reminded about "I'm your father, Luke!" and jammed radar screens. :sweatingbullets:

But usually, I'm fine. :wacko:

icic....yes, i can see the reference to gyoon in that respect. ^^

Anyways, i need a link to watch the show too....tvants ain't working. Boo hoo..

Guest mead33

icic....yes, i can see the reference to gyoon in that respect. ^^

Anyways, i need a link to watch the show too....tvants ain't working. Boo hoo..

TVants is working fine for me.. so far....

watching wian has been a major problem to us since it has become a major part of our lives, hahaha. But this kind of diversion is always welcome. Makes me want to probe more and read more about other people's opinion on the same worthy topic. Hehe.

Guest mead33

haha...wasn't trying to pick a fight with you here....Anyways, i'm also curious to know what would the last episode be like if he is missing for most of the parts...

Anyways, hope the people at LDG's daum cafe are wrong, and he'll have more parts in ep 17. Or else, why not just make Ep 17 a special of all the BTS, interviews,NGs, etc....I'm sure we'll appreciate that rather than a lop-sided ending...

no worries :) I did not expect that little statement to send people into a min-frenzy... :P although i must say that all the recent BTS and NGs (well, except that tiny NG this past weekend =( ) are of TL Kang and HCH... if I had not followed the show right from the start and only happen to look at the recent stuffs, I would think TL Kang is the male lead! :lol:

im goint to post lots of comment here

it's really nice to read such a very active discussion bout these film indeed

thx to all in here ^^

I saw the first two eps so far... and its a bit boring

I love Kim Sun ah but this drama is so blah

Invasion : you really definitely should keep on watching .. because u really gonna miss something , this drama is totally worth to watch ^^

..,morning guys!!! :D

..,back thread first :D :D

..,hi honeybeat44 here's the link for the preview

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-275266-253-1.html

i think KSA is so friendly, i still want to think that LDG is just to shy to have a candid pics with KSA, haven't seen any

candid shot of LDG and KSA together....

kim jo yan :

hmm i agree i wonder why i never can see candid pics between LDG and KSA ...

hi guys! i'm new here. I just love the chemistry between sun ah and ldg. Can it all be done with 2 episodes left? gahhh... This is the first time I've watched any drama unsubbed and carrying it on all the way to episode 14 phewww lol. But Su nah onnie is worth it! She's my fav. korean actress :]

st3phiee :ya suna also my fav actress up till now ^^ ... i also really like their chemistry , it feels like not watching a drama LOL

Well, LDG is certainly throwing his all into the character, that much is for sure. I don't know if it was a french kiss, I was just guessing around. i mean, why that heart-censoring (outside of driving us fans nuts, which quite obviously, they succeeded in)? Perhaps, LDG just got carried away by the scene, and he put too much feeling into the kiss - which is why it confused KSA so much.

kanshu : tottaly agree , he looks like he's playing a role like himself or maybe he really act 100% in these drama ...

..,hahaha i think all of us here are really so intrigue on that kiss :lol: :lol: :lol:

..,as for me it was definitely LDG kissing KSA, agree with all of you, i think LDG really go in to more deep kiss

thats why KSA reacted that way...hehehe

*gossiping mode*

kanshu again : hahaha all people here are really into with the kissing scene , cos i guess it's the hottest kiss scene ive seen so far this year in korean drama ... and we all can see the kiss are really sweet ^^ but curious again with the NG , why did they have to block it ...this is the first time i saw it >.<

Guest ripgal

Erm.. I'm a bit late into catching up the drama.. just got Ep 11 done last night, and dowloading Ep 13 and Ep 14 now..

But can somebody tell me about the thing about KBS/LDG's scenes being reduced in Ep 17? Isn't WIAN supposed to be 16 eps?

I'm also hoping for a good ending for KBS-HCH.. I just couldn't buy TL Kang's sudden change of feelings towards CH. I can understand if CH's starting to feel something for KBS, cos he's done so much for her. But TL Kang and CH's interactions just didn't give me the feeling that he'd actually felt something for her beforehand.. even if he was really unaware of her affections for him before she confessed.

The real thing is between CH and KBS..:wub:

Guest mead33

Erm.. I'm a bit late into catching up the drama.. just got Ep 11 done last night, and dowloading Ep 13 and Ep 14 now..

But can somebody tell me about the thing about KBS/LDG's scenes being reduced in Ep 17? Isn't WIAN supposed to be 16 eps?

I'm also hoping for a good ending for KBS-HCH.. I just couldn't buy TL Kang's sudden change of feelings towards CH. I can understand if CH's starting to feel something for KBS, cos he's done so much for her. But TL Kang and CH's interactions just didn't give me the feeling that he'd actually felt something for her beforehand.. even if he was really unaware of her affections for him before she confessed.

The real thing is between CH and KBS..:wub:

ripgal, they are adding another episode to the series. Ep 16 will be shown next Monday and Ep 17 next Tuesday. There is talk/rumour in Daum that KBS will have little scenes in Ep 17...

Guest llyh90

hmm...interesting observation. I think you're right there. I also think that LDG is really immersed in his character right now. And that's why it never was LDG kissing HC. It was always Lee Beom Sang. And Suna, well, she got out of her character for a while. I wonder why...

So much talk over just those few seconds of NG. hahahaha

Anyways, per LDG's daum cafe, it seems that LDG's last day of filming would be on 12 Aug (tomorrow!) and he won't have that many scenes in the last episode. He'd be resting on 13 Aug, and he'd be flying off on 14 Aug to Japan.

I think that's rather worrying, cos how can a drama end properly (and with all the scenes we want!) without the male lead??

Seriously , I don't know what MBC is thinking. Are they just trying to kill this drama in order to prop up their next drama, East of Eden?

Another hour or so to go~~~

Gosh, I hope that's not true!

How can a lead be missing from the last episode?!

I want more KBS HCH scenes!

They'd better end this series properly............

..,OMO as in OMO why every monday my connection for live streaming always have to be like this, yesterday its working properly...

waaahhh :crazy::wacko: :wacko: :fury: :angry: :tongue2: :crazy::wacko:

..,can someone give some dl link for live streaming for WIAN plssss.....

Archived