[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

I missed the forum the whole day!

Waaahhhh, the kiss NG is out and I`m also wondering why do they have to cover it with heart. The kiss was so sweet, can`t get over it up to know.

Kanshu, does the NG`s have ratings too? The NG of WIAN is not as funny as the NG of...you know.

What exactly the words that she said when she laughed (kiss scene NG)?

The kiss was really hot...I wanna see it again without the heart.

winterlovePlease continue watching WIAN up to the present episode and I guarantee you, you will love this drama as much as we do!

..,hmm tired, tired tired!!!! miss u miss u all BamBamers :tears: :tears: :tears:

..,okey back thread first!

Hello there, for those people who are following this drama, can you let me know whether this is really good. I love kim sunah and I watched the first two epi but I didn't watch on any further as it's not really capturing me. There are lots of replies here so I am wondering whether this drama is good to watch on, can someone tell me. Thank you.

..,just continue watching winterlove and i assured you that

your going to love this kdrama :D :D :D

Guest *alodia*

Waaahhhh, the kiss NG is out and I`m also wondering why do they have to cover it with heart. The kiss was so sweet, can`t get over it up to know.

Kanshu, does the NG`s have ratings too? The NG of WIAN is not as funny as the NG of...you know.

winterlovePlease continue watching WIAN up to the present episode and I guarantee you, you will love this drama as much as we do!

hi jastinel unnie....

i was waiting for you to see the NG. I know you've been waiting for that... sorry but it's kinda disappointing right?

(i used to like hearts - but right now, i just want to rip off all the hears i'm seeing everywhere! grrr)

i think Kanshu was referring to ratings like the censorship ratings.... whether it's General Patronage, PG13, PG15, R18. I wished the ratings for Happy Time was R18...

but then again... it's not the only kiss they featured in Happy Time over the years.. why suddenly covering it? censorship issues??? ggrrrrr!!!!

when she forgot the lyrics of the song she said 가사가 들려버렀네 (spelling?) i know 가사가 means she's talking about the lyrics... i think 들려버렀네 means she forgot.

but i didn't quite get what she said after the kiss...

잠깐만 다시할게 (wait... one more time)

중심을 못잡겠어 (???)

hope someone can tell us... ^^

Guest jastinel

hi jastinel unnie....

i was waiting for you to see the NG. I know you've been waiting for that... sorry but it's kinda disappointing right?

(i used to like hearts - but right now, i just want to rip off all the hears i'm seeing everywhere! grrr)

i think Kanshu was referring to ratings like the censorship ratings.... whether it's General Patronage, PG13, PG15, R18. I wished the ratings for Happy Time was R18...

but then again... it's not the only kiss they featured in Happy Time over the years.. why suddenly covering it? censorship issues??? ggrrrrr!!!!

when she forgot the lyrics of the song she said 가사가 t(spelling?) i know 가사가 means she's talking about the lyrics... i think 들려버렀네 means she forgot.

but i didn't quite get what she said after the kiss...

잠깐만 다시할게 (wait... one more time)

중심을 못잡겠어 (???)

hope someone can tell us... ^^

Hi Sis! Your Kuya Joel just left this morning...sad...sad...sad. Good thing there is WIAN tomorrow...hehehe

Yes, I`m disappointed too! But may be they will include all the never been seen NG`s in the special episode, I`m sure there is more.

Oh, Kanshu was referring to censorship...there is nothing obscene in that kissing, I think it`s a very sweet and tender kiss, not like in Princess Hour.

..,hello sis miss you too...

..,agree the NG is really intimate, that kiss has something waahhh paranoid na ako

Anyways, at the end of that NG kiss, I think KSA was just saying that she couldn't focus.

-ebrigid translation-

LDG smokes..?he must be stressed, poor LDG..

135512592_39145.jpg

krdrama

..,so LDG really smoke!!! maybe LDG is a wet smoker :D

a wet smoker is a good kisser jejeje :lol:

Guest jastinel

..,agree the NG is really intimate, that kiss has something waahhh paranoid na ako

Anyways, at the end of that NG kiss, I think KSA was just saying that she couldn't focus.

-ebrigid translation-

(Guys I hope u don`t mind if I will speak in my own language)

Hi Sis! kaloka ang kissing scene na yun...grabe! hahaha...she can`t focus!

Puyatan na naman bukas.

Out of topic

Hey, Pilipino fans of Suna we must arrange our schedule by Sept. We have to meet before Suna`s birthday.

I saw the siggy of Alodia and She already have a birthday greetings for our dear Suna, it reminds me of our fan meeting that has been postponed so many times already. I wish this year we could make it possible.

(Guys I hope u don`t mind if I will speak in my own language)

Hi Sis! kaloka ang kissing scene na yun...grabe! hahaha...she can`t focus!

Puyatan na naman bukas.

..,hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:loka ko dun ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

..,OMO BAMBAM AGAIN TOMORROW can't wait!! your right sis puyatan na nman to

..,that was really addicted to the highest level na to'

Out of topic

Hey, Pilipino fans of Suna we must arrange our schedule by Sept. We have to meet before Suna`s birthday.

I saw the siggy of Alodia and She already have a birthday greetings for our dear Suna, it reminds me of our fan meeting that has been postponed so many times already. I wish this year we could make it possible.

..,PM sis on YM or in here....don't want to miss it....

..,again re-watching the NG's of the kiss

LDG really feeling the kiss he kept pushing SUNA heads

towards him... darn that heart :tongue2:

your screen name..:)

oh wow! 4 hrs? hehe did you get to see them taping/shooting Every Night?

so, i'm guessing you went to Korea for vacation? did you watch Every Night while in Korea?

People in Korea are not really embracing this drama as much as the other competitors..huh? n_slant.gifsoapbox1.gif

btw, big thanks to you for translating KSA's message..yeah.gif

ahh.. icic. :P hehe. nope, unfortunately not. they were at yeouido that day if i remember correctly. :( i'm hoping tt i'll be able to catch them filming at the museum soon. i'll definitely go down again!

haha. i'm actually still in korea. i'm studying korean there. ;) the museum's only a 15 min subway ride away. so hopefully i'll be able to catch them filming! :P n yes. we (my hostel mates & myself) watch bambam together when its on. hehe.

k1.jpg

It's the way you love me, it's a feelin' like this.

It's centrifugal motion, it's perpetual bliss.

It's that pivotal moment. It's 'Ah, subliminal.'

This kiss, this kiss.It's criminal.

This kiss, this kiss.

-this kiss by faith hill-

..,i am so addicted to their kiss :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Thanks for the pics again kim jo yan. Looks like all of us really can't

get over this hot hot hot kissing scene. Wonder if it is KBS kissing HC

or it's LDG kissing Suna. But whatever it is, it's a real sweet sweet kiss.

Wish to see at least one more in the next episode - when KBS says those

three words to HC.

Oh, mazpakipot. Love your gif of that kiss - wow !!!!! Thanks.

Thanks for the pics again kim jo yan. Looks like all of us really can't

get over this hot hot hot kissing scene. Wonder if it is KBS kissing HC

or it's LDG kissing Suna. But whatever it is, it's a real sweet sweet kiss.

Wish to see at least one more in the next episode - when KBS says those

three words to HC.

Oh, mazpakipot. Love your gif of that kiss - wow !!!!! Thanks.

..,i am looking forward for more kissing scene....

i wish it was LDG kissing SUNA they really look a good couple...

waaahhh i am currently peeping epi11 e.i the kissing scene....

Guest mead33

@mzpakipot, this is for you :) Just a rough translation from the c-sub.

HCH: Hey, I thought we agreed to go back to my home? What is all this about?

KBS: Who says I am not bringing you home? We go to some other places first.

HCH: Go where? Go where?

KBS: You are being a nuisance again. I will definitely bring you home. So let’s not talk nonsense

Then KBS grabs HCH’s shoulder and pull her along

At the porcelain shop,

HCH: hey, this is the same one you gave me. Right?

KBS: It does look the same but it is fake

KBS: Did you use the teacups I gave you?

HCH: No

KBS: Why not? It is real

HCH: It’s not like that. I wanted to wait for dad to return to drink together. So I kept it. That’s why you gave three right?

KBS: I am sorry

HCH: So much apology. Next time when me and GYOON use it, you also come along

KBS: I also come along?

HCH: Isn’t there one more cup left? When Gyoon comes back, we will drink together

off to bed now! have fun guys! :w00t:

@mzpakipot, this is for you :) Just a rough translation from the c-sub.

HCH: Hey, I thought we agreed to go back to my home? What is all this about?

KBS: Who says I am not bringing you home? We go to some other places first.

HCH: Go where? Go where?

KBS: You are being a nuisance again. I will definitely bring you home. So let’s not talk nonsense

Then KBS grabs HCH’s shoulder and pull her along

At the porcelain shop,

HCH: hey, this is the same one you gave me. Right?

KBS: It does look the same but it is fake

KBS: Did you use the teacups I gave you?

HCH: No

KBS: Why not? It is real

HCH: It’s not like that. I wanted to wait for dad to return to drink together. So I kept it. That’s why you gave three right?

KBS: I am sorry

HCH: So much apology. Next time when me and GYOON use it, you also come along

KBS: I also come along?

HCH: Isn’t there one more cup left? When Gyoon comes back, we will drink together

off to bed now! have fun guys! :w00t:

..,gudnyt mead33..sweet dreams...have a good rest your gonna need that tomorrow for sure ;)

10 more hours till BAMBAM ohh the airing is going to be late right, so 11 hrs and 10 minutes till BAMBAM ;) ;) ;)

Hi all! im a quiet one in this forum, but i just have to say you guys are awesome! such lively discussions and interesting plot analysis~

wondering where can one watch the NG Special video?

Hi all! im a quiet one in this forum, but i just have to say you guys are awesome! such lively discussions and interesting plot analysis~

wondering where can one watch the NG Special video?

hi xolee!! tt9.gif

glad you like the forum..thank you. tt7.gif

here's the recent NG clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2nknOYuMVQ

@mead33

omo! thank you so much sis! that's really sweet of KBS to take HCH around,instead of taking her home first.....haha! n_clap.gif

so lucky you have a full understanding of what their dialogues are..hehe Thank you again! tt7.gif

here's that clip again..

click to play.

th_date.jpg

Guest ilikeldg

-ebrigid translation-

..,so LDG really smoke!!! maybe LDG is a wet smoker :D

a wet smoker is a good kisser jejeje :lol:

Good Morning everyone.!!!!!!!!He does smoke,that is the only thing I don't like about him..especially a Singer,that

definitely will ruin his singing voice...I wish he would stop..

Archived