[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's so super short!!

mead33, another way of looking at it could be that all the actors are so professional that there aren't that many NGs...so there's not much to show...haha

..,it could be possible or they were saving the most funnier NG's for some especial ending presentation hehehe hope so!!!

Anyways, at the end of that NG kiss, I think KSA was just saying that she couldn't focus.

..,hehehe, i think she's not used to it now, no kissing scene for 3 years it is a reasonable excuse to feel nervous..

..,and the kissing in NG, its a bit intimate for me, LDG kept pushing KSA head towards him...

grrrr!!! i really want to rip that heart off!!!!

..,i am so feeling to do that if only i could erase it or edit :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Hi first i like thanks every one for the hard works. and i like in form ucan watch when it's at night on www.mysoju.com engsub.

Hi first i like thanks every one for the hard works. and i like in form ucan watch when it's at night on www.mysoju.com engsub.

thanks amale for the live stream link...i always check mysoju.com

grrrr!!! i really want to rip that heart off!!!!

yeah! very dissapointing....makes me mad! twisted.gif

this should cheer you up...tt9.gif

0f429ccb.jpg

dcinside

Guest kanshu
WTHeck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!! WTH!!! jawdrop.gifjawdrop.gif

i just saw the NG of the kiss...they covered it....protest.gif

Perhaps because the rating for the NG is lower than the rating for the show itself?

See you guys later today, I'm off to board the train home in few hours! :D

about the kissing ng it's hot i thing ldg kiss suna for real rewatched again and you can see his hand move his face even when she start lauphing he look at her with motion lol :sweatingbullets:

about the kissing ng it's hot i thing ldg kiss suna for real rewatched again and you can see his hand move his face even when she start lauphing he look at her with motion lol :sweatingbullets:

wow! i didnt' see that, oro.gif i was watching their lips most of the time...hahaha!!!!!roflol.gif too bad that stoopid heart block the whole kiss...you're right, LDG had that look towards KSA..

thanks, good observation..yeah.gif

Guest fiona1111
21doso7.jpg

DC Inside everynight

Seems like Korean fans are as frustrated as us...

why did they have to put that "heart"?! now i can't FULLY appreciate the NG. :P

love LDG expressions ... even after KSA laughed, he still was holding her face with his hand ... SOOOO SWEET

Ya, noticed that in the ng. LDG sure is sweet and he didn't want to let go?????

Wonder if he found the kiss ....... wow ....... and ..... wow ???????

No way we can remove the heart???????

Guest fiona1111

i've searched far and wide for a copy of the original NGs but still to no avail..

do you think MBC will upload a copy? wah i wish they would. *crosses fingers*

Guest *alodia*

Perhaps because the rating for the NG is lower than the rating for the show itself?

See you guys later today, I'm off to board the train home in few hours! :D

But MNIKSS' Happy Time, they did not cover Samsoon and Jinhun's lips... :sweatingbullets:

Is it because Chohee & Bumsang's kiss is "hotter"?

grrr... it still frustrates me!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...AN/IMG_0727.jpg

^ love this pic! so cute!

Hello there, for those people who are following this drama, can you let me know whether this is really good. I love kim sunah and I watched the first two epi but I didn't watch on any further as it's not really capturing me. There are lots of replies here so I am wondering whether this drama is good to watch on, can someone tell me. Thank you.

Archived