[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mieh08

what a day!!! NOT ABLE TO WATCH WAIN.... huhuhu my friend's pc got infected, we're in a net cafe and tvants keeps on buffering... waaaah!!!!!!

im on vacation since friday, this one was the worst thing happened in my vacation... im so sad... i miss ch and kbs... huhuhuhu

hope someone post the link for episode 13 download asap... please...

thanks...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaa!! i hate this day..im not able to watch WIAN tonight (now!!)...my day started wrong and it keeps on going wrong..huhuhu,,my pc got infected with explorer.exe(anyone??help please! kaspersky is no help),, its blocking my internet connection and now im here in internet cafe..but tvsbox is not working and tvants keeps on bufferring..:((

im really sad now..i was away last week and was not able to watch episode 12, im so behind with this thread and now..still can't watch wian..i miss Sun ah, i miss Cho Hee and Kim Bum Sang!!!

jastinel unnie thank you for sending tvants intaller (for the second time)...huhu, unfortunately, it keeps on bufferring.. :(

..,try AVAST antivirus (www.avast.com) work good on my laptop and pc, you don't have to update it would update automatically

NORTON and KAPERSKY just keep your pc slow..

Guest mead33

Thanks for the info, cocoabeans! I sure hope this doesn't make the ratings drop. One week of disappearance could mean a lot. As if WIAN doesn't have enough to deal with already...aigoooo..

Anyways, if anyone's interested in some spoilers, this will be the last of whatever spoilers I have. Cos my source has disappeared, and I am only left with ideas of what's going to happen in Episode 13. But then, the highlights have already been pointed out in the preview. So as always, take what I say with a pinch of salt, and lots of pepper. Don't throw daggers at me if whatever I say turns out differently! :sweatingbullets: But please don't read this if you really don't want to know what's happening in Episode 13, cos there is a high chance of things turning out as per below. :sweatingbullets:

[

wow, ebrigid, your source is super accurate! Thanks again! :w00t:

Guest jastinel

KBS brought CH in his house for safety and Gyoon was in the hand of the bad guys.

I don`t see that there will be sweet moments between the two, KBS is worried about Gyoon

and CH still doesn`t know what happen to his brother. I hope the suspense will end on episode 14,

I want more of KBS and CH alone and happy moments after this. Todays episode was more on the supporting roles,

less air time for CH and KBS.

what a twist!!! i guess ebrigid's spoiler was all true???

wooohooo! can't wait for the next episode...

it looks like HCH is going to stay at KBS's place

, maybe we can see more of their sweetness...

..,waahhhh envy you sis :tears:

KBS brought CH in his house for safety and Gyoon was in the hand of the bad guys.

I don`t see that there will be sweet moments between the two KBS is worried about Gyoon

and CH still doesn`t know what happen to his brother.

..,waah could someone upload ep13 now :crazy:

Guest mead33

did someone predict that

HCH is going to stay at KBS's place

some time ago in this thread after reading ebrigid's spoiler? forgot who predicted it... he he...

Guest tiluk

..,try AVAST antivirus (www.avast.com) work good on my laptop and pc, you don't have to update it would update automatically

NORTON and KAPERSKY just keep your pc slow..

okay, thanx kim jo yan.. :D

---anyone..please update us..what happened on today's ep?? :D thank you so much ion advance :D

Missed a full 20 minutes as I could not get into tvsbox. Am waiting anxiously

to see that later but KBS wasn't a very romantic guy, right? He did not even

hold CH's hand when she was walking him out. And yes, he will be bringing

CH home in tomorrow's episode. She's shown sleeping - guess there will not

be any intimate scenes too, sigh, sigh, sigh ....

bigmail might take an hour...

i like SunAh's outfits today....specially the black fitted top! it made her S-line more noticeable! hehehehe soooo sexxieeeyyy!!

I love the way KBS hugged/comforted HCH when she fell on the floor because of the news of her father! I was expecting TL Kang or Chief Noh to give her a hug or something...but no it's KBS!! waaahhhh!!!!

Guest pmmonkey

Looks like someone's wish came true.

I managed to watch the first part and the part slightly after the funeral, and... and... almost the end. Those eyes... looked like

Kim Sang's

Well, hope that tomorrow everyone will get to watch ep14 since most of us didn't get to stream ep13.

Aww... I think we missed alot if we don't understand the language. There seem to be alot of things going on.

tomorrow's episode is gonna be even better than today's! :)

apparently gyoon got kidnapped by the bad guys. cho hee will be staying at KBS's place. i hope that there will be more development btw the 2. ;)

as for today, i think the funniest part was when KBS asked cho hee to go over to his place to stay while gyoon goes on a holiday. n cho hee was like

' is this some sort of joke? why must i go over to yr place when i have my own place to stay?'

Guest mead33

bigmail might take an hour...

i like SunAh's outfits today....specially the black fitted top! it made her S-line more noticeable! hehehehe soooo sexxieeeyyy!!

I love the way KBS hugged/comforted HCH when she fell on the floor because of the news of her father! I was expecting TL Kang or Chief Noh to give her a hug or something...but no it's KBS!! waaahhhh!!!!

he he, he rushed forward to catch her

, which is really nice of him

tomorrow's episode is gonna be even better than today's! :)

apparently gyoon got kidnapped by the bad guys. cho hee will be staying at KBS's place. i hope that there will be more development btw the 2. ;)

as for today, i think the funniest part was when KBS asked cho hee to go over to his place to stay while gyoon goes on a holiday. n cho hee was like

' is this some sort of joke? why must i go over to yr place when i have my own place to stay?'

oh, thanks!!!

awwww...KBS is really milking his way into HCH's heart now...hahahhaa

Archived