[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33

awww....don't you hate being separated from your loved ones...? AJA sis!! :D

Hopefully for those two weeks w/o WIAN, BONsub team will release 2-4 episodes...or MBC will show BTS and NG specials..

don't think WIAN will be delayed according to a report. WIAN will end as originally scheduled. that previous article with the dates is just a viewer guessing what would happen since there would be a 2 week gap in between the ending of WIAN and start of East of Eden

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NelielTu

Ok since the thread is a lil slow, let reminisce bout some old footage of KSA. To whom want to see her in wedding dress, here's the link

Oh n another one whee she is playing the piano.

c how flexible her fingers are!!!!! Sooooo jealous. *hides own short n stocky fingers*

Another reason y she can sing, dance n have a good sense of rythm is that she was supposed to be a singer rather than an actress. Oh n also y she is close to the GOD members. Remember the prank on her n Rain? She said that she get to know Rain bcos of GOD members. The link to the story. Btw who got the whole show can provide a link? Thanks. http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/...be-part-of-god/

It just show how talented KSA is. Just that not many may know bout it tho. Credit to all the owners of the footage n links. Thanks.

don't think WIAN will be delayed according to a report. WIAN will end as originally scheduled. that previous article with the dates is just a viewer guessing what would happen since there would be a 2 week gap in between the ending of WIAN and start of East of Eden

oh!! what a relief!! pheww! thank you very much mead33!

what should happen is extend WIAN.....i think they should consider it the fact that they had WIAN delayed for two weeks too, or was it one week and had a late start for the mon-tues ratings war..

Suna does have a good voice. But she's been toning it down and acting like someone who's very off-key. Like Samsoon (when she sung while Jin Hun played the piano) and Chohee (her duet with LDG, but not so much, though).

Oh, I hope on her next drama, Suna will show her prowess in either the piano (in KSS, she still played as someone who's an amateur) and in singing. And I'd like her to dance again. Hehehe.

Just a few more hours and it's BamBam again. FIGHTING!!!

Guest jastinel

..,hehehe we all agree on peeping side :lol:

..,hey sis jastinel want that to happen too.. want to see KBS being lovestruck to HCH as in can't take my eyes out of you thingy..

..,and don't worry sis WIAN thread will always here to make your day happy :D

..,yes sis mzpakipot can't complain to the flow of the story now but really want to see more KBS-HCH loving-loving.... :P

I know, I`m happy that I`m part of this amazing thread, where all people are having fun,

being friendly to each other. I guess after this I will see a big difference when I join another thread.

Hours left before WIAN, I hope there is more to see tonight, get hold of your tissue while watching,

this is the most heartbreaking scene of WIAN. Suddenly, I remember how I felt when my father died in 1997.

Suna does have a good voice. But she's been toning it down and acting like someone who's very off-key. Like Samsoon (when she sung while Jin Hun played the piano) and Chohee (her duet with LDG, but not so much, though).

Oh, I hope on her next drama, Suna will show her prowess in either the piano (in KSS, she still played as someone who's an amateur) and in singing. And I'd like her to dance again. Hehehe.

Suna is gifted with so many talent, I cannot name one thing she cannot do, I just hope the writer can make use of those talent of Suna. I want to see her dance also, she got great moves in the dance floor, Ive heard her sing many times, during promo of her movies and she has a very sweet voice.

Ok since the thread is a lil slow, let reminisce bout some old footage of KSA. To whom want to see her in wedding dress, here's the link

Oh n another one whee she is playing the piano.

c how flexible her fingers are!!!!! Sooooo jealous. *hides own short n stocky fingers*

Another reason y she can sing, dance n have a good sense of rythm is that she was supposed to be a singer rather than an actress. Oh n also y she is close to the GOD members. Remember the prank on her n Rain? She said that she get to know Rain bcos of GOD members. The link to the story. Btw who got the whole show can provide a link? Thanks. http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/...be-part-of-god/

It just show how talented KSA is. Just that not many may know bout it tho. Credit to all the owners of the footage n links. Thanks.

..,oh yes seen that clip the 3 KIM's in real life they were really best friend, just forget that clip because for me KSA is wearing a brides maid gown thats KIM WOON HEE's wedding right, KSA also played piano in KWH weeding....

..,and the BTS of she's on duty, GY (main cast of 1st shop) was also there watching her and NSM (main cast of gourmet) i think she was playing some music background for that movie i guess.. :unsure:

..,that's kinda funny supposed to be a member of GOD, in come to play show i think she mentioned there why she was supposed to be a member of GOD, i think she said it was accidentally discovered by the group..,

here's the link of Danny Ahn, telling the story behind G.O.D of possible having a mix group of 6... he revealed who the 6th member somewhere...

wish it has english sub..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tD1Btmknw8

thanks kim jo yan

here's that clip for come to play..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETywAcp4KSU

..,hi gaban :D welcome to the thread!!!!

..,LDG-KSA chemistry is beyond our expectation some scene of HCH-KBS character

is sometimes real like LDG-KSA is doing that not KBS-HCH they were like real couple

you can see the love in their body language *sigh* :rolleyes:

..,i do hope they would release the BTS in ep11 especially on the kissing scene :ph34r:

yup..u r definitely rite! Some scenes i think they played like the real LDG & KSA. Its a common thing to say this, but I'd love to see them both really2 in love in the real life... :rolleyes:

..,hope they would do something like that in WIAN, HCH playing piano and KBS amused seeing HCH played well,

we already seen LDG singing, thats one of the talent of LDG hope we can see KSA playing piano...

I know, I`m happy that I`m part of this amazing thread, where all people are having fun,

being friendly to each other. I guess after this I will see a big difference when I join another thread.

Hours left before WIAN, I hope there is more to see tonight, get hold of your tissue while watching,

this is the most heartbreaking scene of WIAN. Suddenly, I remember how I felt when my father died in 1997.

..,ooh sorry to hear it sis

..,I'll treasure this thread for the rest of my life :tears: okey im being sentimental in here :)

just really happy to found all of you :D:tears: *sniff*

..,oh yeah and to add more about KSA really love her in Dangerous Invitation that show was totally funny really love that clip

with KSA love her more when she laughed she's a guest there also right, hope theres someone could give a link in that with engsub :)

hahahaha!!!

..,that was really funny i had a good laugh in that NG :lol:

thank you mzpakipot unnie your goodies always makes me happy

every page of the thread won't be complete without your goodies in it :D

..,5 more hrs before WIAN ohh just can't wait :crazy:

bambam fighting! bambam fighting bambam fighting

..,okey i got confused in here, is it mean that the schedule of airing WIAN posted a while ago is just a poll????

and its not delayed at all right????

Guest merela

Did anyone see those old footage of Kim Sung Ah in MNIKSS on Youtube? [

Back then, everyone was saying how overweight she was, but now looking back, she wasn't overweight at all (it was more the way she was dressed). I think she must have been 10 lbs lighter in MNIKSS than she is now in WIAN. I mean in MNIKSS, she was suppose to be overweight (since she's a pastry chef), that's why they dressed her in loose clothing. But in WIAN, weight is not a central issue here, and yet, her clothing stylist picked clothes that made her looked larger. Bold striped shirts with low waisted pants!!! I just think that the stylist can do much better.

..,okey i got confused in here, is it mean that the schedule of airing WIAN posted a while ago is just a poll????

and its not delayed at all right????

There are 16 episodes to WIAN and because of the Olympics coverage, there will be 2 weeks when the show will be exempted. So we won't see Ep. 15 until the end of August.

Did anyone see those old footage of Kim Sung Ah in MNIKSS on Youtube? [

Back then, everyone was saying how overweight she was, but now looking back, she wasn't overweight at all (it was more the way she was dressed). I think she must have been 10 lbs lighter in MNIKSS than she is now in WIAN. I mean in MNIKSS, she was suppose to be overweight (since she's a pastry chef), that's why they dressed her in loose clothing. But in WIAN, weight is not a central issue here, and yet, her clothing stylist picked clothes that made her looked larger. Bold striped shirts with low waisted pants!!! I just think that the stylist can do much better.

There are 16 episodes to WIAN and because of the Olympics coverage, there will be 2 weeks when the show will be exempted. So we won't see Ep. 15 until the end of August.

..,oohhh, thanks merela :D

and i do agree with you about the stylist of KSA here in WIAN they should show the sexiness side of KSA..,

Guest ilikeldg

Hiya everyone!

Hope you all having a good day so far? 10 hrs till bambam! :w00t:

and I LOVE YOU SO MV extended version is up for those who can't get enough of LDG's voice! enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsejaCohJTA

some random pictures..

1avi_003691524.jpg

1E03080630HDTVX264-ANGELmkv_0004017.jpg

2-29.jpg

dcinside

Thank you MZPAKIPOT...I never get enough of LDG..You just made my Monday morning !!!Going to work with a BIG SMILE on my face....See you all at work...( I always sneek in my computer and see what going on,on this thread..he he he..........Can't wait till I get home this PM .....hopefully someone would have posted episode 13....Thanks to you ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Guest tiluk

whaa!! i hate this day..im not able to watch WIAN tonight (now!!)...my day started wrong and it keeps on going wrong..huhuhu,,my pc got infected with explorer.exe(anyone??help please! kaspersky is no help),, its blocking my internet connection and now im here in internet cafe..but tvsbox is not working and tvants keeps on bufferring..:((

im really sad now..i was away last week and was not able to watch episode 12, im so behind with this thread and now..still can't watch wian..i miss Sun ah, i miss Cho Hee and Kim Bum Sang!!!

jastinel unnie thank you for sending tvants intaller (for the second time)...huhu, unfortunately, it keeps on bufferring.. :(

Archived