[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha well, this scene is where the grandma is like, "you have a good body so you would be able to have babies real easy!" As for what he's looking at...... :rolleyes:

Yup. grandma said something like - she has a pretty face and big hips that's good for childbearing - hahaha

Gosh, no wonder she looks so embarrassed. They just say all that right in front of her. KBS was just enjoying

himself with the meal and must be happily listening to the conversation about the girl that he's so obviously in

love with now.

He was size-ing up CH's hips. Grandma was saying how CH's hips are nice and wide (big enough--perfect for childbearing). That's when KBS looked down at her hips. Later on, he was making fun of her hips again in the car, right before he got the phone call from his "friend" (the guy who took his position at the Talk Show) warning him that TL Kang is looking into his background.

Oh my, this thread is moving so fast I can hardly keep up.

Thank you guys for letting me know just what KBS was up to when they were having the conversation with his grandma. It's amusing how he just casually sweeps his eyes over HC like nobody's business. I can almost read his thoughts replying to his grandma, "Yup, that's her alright, and she's mine".

Guest ilikeldg
Question of the Day/night?

How and/or When KBS going to profess his love to HCH?

Saying "saranghaeyo" /saranghandahgo? hehe *sigh*

(((will it be at the end of episode 16?)))

i hope not...

me too! can't get enough of that kiss..i have that little clip playing over and over in my pc...harharhar!

i dunno if they're acting or not, but that kiss took them 5-6 takes..phewww! i wonder how they both felt after those takes....kekeke, could be sparks flying?? wishfulthinking on myside..

MZPAKIPOT...It seems like WIAN is flying bye so quick...Any idea how to get a hold of the DVD's with english subtitle when they come out..is there a way that we pre-order?...

You know,I don't want this to end.........I will surely miss LDG and KSA..especially that KISS...........I hope there is more to come.............

U can find it in crunchyroll. I've always watch on crunchy but yeah yt may have them too but not sure if it's sub. I always find it a shocker when he's always left on the shelf!!!! I would like always go WTF???!!!! :fury: I can't imagine how some of the gals would prefer Kang Do Hong over him. Well, I'm pretty sure, his luck is always on da down side. Cos he never get da gal he want, in X-man or even Sweet Spy if that matter. Some how we already know for sure who HCH would end up with but ........ dang give that man some loving tender care for goodness sake. Even if it's only for a moment. :P

Omo omo omo nearly forgotten an impt thing to announce!!!!! Err dun throw eggs towards me cos I'm diverting from the drama issue. But any singaporean in here? I repeat any SINGAPOREAN IN HERE? Brace urself gals or any1 for that matter. KSA long time partner (just my wish actually) Hyun Bin, is coming to .......... (drum roll please) our island SINGAPORE to start shooting for his drama The World They Live in August for 10 days. :w00t: Imagine that 10 long days. I'm keeping my eyes wide open now. LOL I can hear all the gals fainting n hitting the floor now from this news. Hope no1 is experiencing hyperventilating now. Ciao.

I agree with you NelieTu that TL is a hottie. He should have his own drama cuz he is a good actor.

So, HB, KSA's real life partner (my wish too) is visiting Singapore. I envy you so you have to make up for it; take lots of pictures and pm them to me. Thanks in advance.

..,hi guys! 170 pages already :w00t:

..,not feeling well today migraine attack its killing me :angry:

i know im supposed to resting myself but i cant help but post in the thread

i have been missing so many discussion right know :( ...

Hi kim jo yan!!! Hope you're feeling fine now cuz I like your enthusiasm, it's contagious.

watching epi 11 with c-sub now..

in case anyone is keen, abt the sub-plot of what kim sang & chairman jang has install for KBS as part of his 'punishment' :blink:

kim sang came up with the idea of putting some stolen pottery at KBS grandfather's place and make KBS (or maybe the grandfather) scapegoat

:ph34r:

but chairman jang say

this is not important now and proceeded to ask kim sang how come HCH's father is still alive and stealing his things when kim sang told chairman jang 7 years ago that HCH's father was dead

don't know whether the producers will still carry out this sub-plot or perhaps now there's a change of direction since too much is happening already? :unsure:

you're so lucky to watch the episodes so quickly with chinese sub. :D

very tricky of Kim Sang to

plant a stolen property. So that means CH's father death is still unclear

. The producer really made this episode to have a lot suspense huh? I hope we have our answers from episode 13..

I have a question? the second hand man of White Suit Guy(WSG), what does he do? does he gather informations for WSG? Is he also running WSG's dirty tricks towards KBS and HCH?

sorry these questions are meant for everyone to answers..i wish it is monday already..

What is this in reference to? Is KSA or LDG in the LG commercial?

Another song by Bunga Kingz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_myrCpMtEaA From the Devil 魔王 【마왕】 MV / UhmTaeWoong & JuJiHun

hi merela!

that is reference to KBS's ringtone....;)

thanks for the link for buga kingz MV...haven't seen that drama yet? is it any good?

MZPAKIPOT...It seems like WIAN is flying bye so quick...Any idea how to get a hold of the DVD's with english subtitle when they come out..is there a way that we pre-order?...

You know,I don't want this to end.........I will surely miss LDG and KSA..especially that KISS...........I hope there is more to come.............

G'afternoon ilikeldg!

oh i know, i keep reminding myself that we have 4 epis left. I'm so going to miss this thread.

Regarding the DVD, well i left a message to YA Entertainment hoping theyll release it too. I know they pick "Gourmet" to be released Nov 08! that really sux, but i hope they put Every Night into consideration. *crossing my fingers* You can write them a note too, so they know we are interested.

************************lurking mode********************

(save for posting pictures)

..,YOEBOSEYO GUYZ!!!! morning here :D

..,woh! glad to be back and posting :D

..,ADDICTED MODE ON :crazy::wacko:

Get well soon! Headaches are no fun, and migraine's even worse.

..,bet you right, migraine is really worse especially taking pain killers tablet :tongue2:

THANK YOU KANSHU and thank you for sharing the article about ratings in dramabeans :D

Automated romanization.

verse 1

Heaga jeomulgo daritteo moknohaureoneuk daecheoreom

neomu oerowojam deulsu eopseo gyeondil sueopseo

..,thanks for the lyrics pmmonkey really enjoying it!

..,my toungue is like twisted, can't catch up everytime i tried to sing along :D

its my recent ringingtone!

..,thanks for sharing mzpakipot, me getting tired of the kiss...

NEVER!!! i am so loving that scene OMG!!!!

This is the LG commercial but it has FX's ringtone http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzOTQw.html

..,OMG thank you mead33 :D

No, how can we be tired of looking at this lovely passionate kiss scene.

Just love the sweetness and the tenderness. The way he kissed and she

responded so lovingly too. Notice the way he released her from the kiss -

wow, so lingering ..... Goodness, are they acting???????

Love the scene of their duet too. Suna acted so well - the shy, demure

look and the singing - it's like she's a little nervous and she sang so shyly

....... and notice how LDG looks at her .... wow....... such acting ..... but

he sure has a very very good singing voice.

Just can't forget these two scenes - the duet and the kiss.

..,agree with you sueyip everytime i rewatched that scene the kissing and the singing

haaaaay kilig to the highest level. The KISS is perfectly done by the both them you can really

see their love for each other haaay :blush:

Question of the Day/night?

How and/or When KBS going to profess his love to HCH?

Saying "saranghaeyo" /saranghandahgo? hehe *sigh*

(((will it be at the end of episode 16?)))

i hope not...

me too! can't get enough of that kiss..i have that little clip playing over and over in my pc...harharhar!

i dunno if they're acting or not, but that kiss took them 5-6 takes..phewww! i wonder how they both felt after those takes....kekeke, could be sparks flying?? wishfulthinking on myside..

..,5-6 takes :w00t: that kind of intimate kiss OMG "sinadya yata ah"

..,hope there's a BTS of that kiss want to know their reaction after that kiss OMO OMO OMO so hot in here ah :phew:

hi everyone I am new here... originally I just drop by,

to read basic recap of episodes since i really enjoy the series and already addicted to it,

i don't care about those ratings coz i'm a statistics major and for me there will always

be a concept of reliability in surveys... ratings will never determine how good a show/drama series is...

thanks everyone, i'm enjoying the forum...

mzpakipot, thanks for all the links and pictures...

..,you are so WELCOME mieho8!!!

i assured you that you are going to enjoy and going to be addicted on this thread PROMISE!!!!

..,example of that is me :lol:

Oh my, this thread is moving so fast I can hardly keep up.

Thank you guys for letting me know just what KBS was up to when they were having the conversation with his grandma. It's amusing how he just casually sweeps his eyes over HC like nobody's business. I can almost read his thoughts replying to his grandma, "Yup, that's her alright, and she's mine".

..,LDG eyes tells no lies, really wonder if that's he's way of acting or he just really can't resist to look KSA that way.

Hi kim jo yan!!! Hope you're feeling fine now cuz I like your enthusiasm, it's contagious.

..,thank you sheherizade3 :blush:

..,feeling ok but not better had to wear glasses though and my face like "subsob"

in the screen of my laptop :P but its fine this thread is my medicine ;)

..,thanks mzpakipot for the pics for today :D

..,just wondering, the pics you've post TL Kang, the weird laughing guy and friend of KBS

they all look alike especially their eyes "who has the smallest eyes" kind of that..

..,and GYOON oh my! starting to get hooked of him he is really

so cute, his facial expression really suit the pics..,

Guest merela
hi merela!

that is reference to KBS's ringtone....;)

thanks for the link for buga kingz MV...haven't seen that drama yet? is it any good?

I've heard great things about The Devil with actor Uhm Tae Woong. A lot of people thought it was the best drama of that year, especially people who like mysteries and suspense. I didn't watch it though.

NOT RELATED:

..,i am currently watching the MV of WAX-WOMEN LIVE ON LOVE, really love the MV,

Kim Sun Ah and Jo Han Sun suits together wish MBC can remake that MV into a KDRAMA

i think that could be a hit, KSA is different in the MV you can't see a trace of KSS or HCH

character on her really love her in that MV. :D

..,if your wondering what the hell i am talking about go see it for yourself in YT just search the song

WAX-WOMEN LIVE ON LOVE im sure your gonna love it ;)

I have a question? the second hand man of White Suit Guy(WSG), what does he do? does he gather informations for WSG? Is he also running WSG's dirty tricks towards KBS and HCH?

he's like a secretary or personal assistance to chairman jang, he does all the foot work for the old man but he's not the brains behind any evil plot against KBS or HCH.. he do whatever chairman jang instructs :ph34r:

hi kim jo yan sis! i fell asleep! 2 hrs of sleep feels good. looks like you're caught up with the thread kim jo yan. Love reading your comments.

hi merela!

ah, ic. sorry just wondering if you've seen. I'm not much into mysteries either. But is it kind of ironic, Every Night has some suspense and mysteries. Ok i don't mind 20-50% mystery, 50-100% comedy/romance.

he's like a secretary or personal assistance to chairman jang, he does all the foot work for the old man but he's not the brains behind any evil plot against KBS or HCH.. he do whatever chairman jang instructs :ph34r:

ah, so he could be also watching over KBS and HCH? Kim Sang is probably the one doing the dirty works..

NOT RELATED:

..,if your wondering what the hell i am talking about go see it for yourself in YT just search the song

WAX-WOMEN LIVE ON LOVE im sure your gonna love it ;)

she looks good with any guy she's paired with, isn't it?

Guest mead33

judging from the past, i guess there will be no more news/NGs/pics/BTS from MBC until this weekend? he he... ebrigid, do keep us updated with your snippets of info... and of course anyone with info, please do post them :P

borrowing from mzpakipot *** lurking mode *** :ph34r:

Woahhh !!! Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^^

how i get this song for my ringtone ? ><

you guys have great taste for your ringtones...too bad my phone still from the stonehenge era...waiting for my contract to be up so i can exchange to a better one..cant' afford Iphone 3G yet..I'm trying to locate that music for you..trying, no promises.. :D

hi everyone I am new here... originally I just drop by,

to read basic recap of episodes since i really enjoy the series and already addicted to it,

i don't care about those ratings coz i'm a statistics major and for me there will always

be a concept of reliability in surveys... ratings will never determine how good a show/drama series is...

thanks everyone, i'm enjoying the forum...

mzpakipot, thanks for all the links and pictures...

Hi there mieh80! Welcome to the WIAN thread! We're very happy to read everyone's comment here.

I hope you're right about the ratings, as much as i wanna believe that this rating will not affect LDG and KSA's career, I do hope those companies will not be swayed by it. This drama is going to be well recieve by other countries, no doubt about it.

and you're so welcome!

these pictures are from the internet news article....

Gyoon (the Actor), his career is going to skyrocket after this series, i mean his got another drama coming out after WIAN..Do you all think KSA has an impact on his career? or just the WIAN per se? I think he's cute in a little brother kind of way and he can act.

2008073010002258393_100022_1.jpg

2008073010002258393_100022_0.jpg

2008072914301561293_143015_0.jpg

20080730000134604f3_001315_0.jpg

20080730070912844e7_071424_0.jpg

20080730074131889e7_074911_0.jpg

..,thanks mzpakipot for the pics for today :D

..,just wondering, the pics you've post TL Kang, the weird laughing guy and friend of KBS

they all look alike especially their eyes "who has the smallest eyes" kind of that..

hahahha! you're so funny kim jo yan! i didn't even see that they all have small eyes...lol

Guest moomincandylalala
..,and GYOON oh my! starting to get hooked of him he is really

so cute, his facial expression really suit the pics..,

I'm watching again ep 12 c-sub as I type this...in CSI mode... Totally in Gyoon love mode too...so smart and skilled and considerate and CUTE...perfect little bro...

He was so careful before about covering his identity,

but now that KBS has seen him once, seems like he's getting nervous and careless as a result...When they parted outside HCH's house after the three had dinner, he got careless and revealed that he knew of the size of KBS apartment as "a little small" when he wasn't supposed to have been there before, and had to quickly cover up. That was the main clue that made KBS put everything together and realize the truth

It's a matter of time he gets found out...

I think KBS is trying to protect Gyoon, knowing the truth really puts him in a very difficult spot..he can't even say anything to HCH about it.

It makes perfect sense that KBS and Gyoon get along so well, because they are both good guys with a quirky/dark side.

Question: KBS probably regret saying something to TK Lang that it's not HTC who's hong gil dong but some young guy before he realized for sure it was gyoon? Cuz instead of catching hgd, he would want to let him get away now...knowing kBS's character-he wanted HCH to let that girl's dad go in the earlier ep...

You think HCH will turn her own bro in if she finds out? What will her reaction be when she finds out KBS already knew but was keeping it from her? Will she get mad?

mzpakipot: In regard to when they finally get together/become an official couple: I hope HCH makes the first move to some extent, NOT KBS. KBS imo really has stretched far and wide for her already...for a guy who has so much pride. Hope it doesn't have to come down to some accident where KBS gets hurt to protect her/ do some great deed to make her realize. She already feels in debted and gratitude towards him in some ways.

But it seems that she has to deal with all the emotional burden and troubles on the family front first. Hope they get together before the last ep, some time for couple development will be good!! Can't believe only 4 eps left...they can easily bring this to 18, too bad ratings and demand is low in Korea.

And now I'm leaning towards the theory that HCH's dad is

NOT Dead. Because when the blond guy asked his subordinate whether he took care of her dad for good.. they didn't come to a definite answer that he's dead. Also no body was found. So it might be a smoke screen that her dad left there to protect himself so he can lay low and pretend to be dead. After all he's a great elusive thief- the general can't get killed that easily, right?

It's so totally unrealistic that during the

fight between bro and sis

, those two extras in the bottom of the screen didn't even FLINCH! Come on I know they are extras, but if someone was

fighting like that

around me I would definitely not be unaffected to the point where I can carry on a normal conversation.

THAT IS SOME seriously goooood acting.. shame on them.

hi kim jo yan sis! i fell asleep! 2 hrs of sleep feels good. looks like you're caught up with the thread kim jo yan. Love reading your comments.

..,good for you mzpakipot ;) love making post in here and thank you mzpakipot

she looks good with any guy she's paired with, isn't it?

..,yes mzpakipot, as jastinel says KSA is like a chameleon,

she can adopt herself in any actor that she's pairing with :D

Guest *alodia*
g'morning everyone!!!! or g'evening to others...! :D

this clip woke me up! it's the slow and zoom of the kiss with a nice touch of a good background music

you all getting tired of this kiss yet???????

http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=15901312

credit dcinside

thank you so very much for this pmmonkey!

Where did you get it? hehe

O.M.G!!!! I love it.... thanks for sharing! love you much!

Yu! It was year 2000 for Joa Joa (i like it like that), SBS Sunday Morning Drama. I hate "Shi Wan" there because he broke up with 조아 Choa/Joa (it's KSA's name in Joa Joa).

It's Joa Joa. He was there just twice. First, breaking up with KSA's character, then second, trying to win her again. I should say he looks way better now.

yup he looks more handsome now.

It's Joa Joa. He was there just twice. First, breaking up with KSA's character, then second, trying to win her again. I should say he looks way better now.

Ever since ep1, i've noticed that as well. as a drama viewer with a very high standard, i love H.I.T. one notch higher than WIAN. But as a fan of Suna, of course it's WIAN all the way (still wishing at the back of my mind that it was Suna in H.I.T. instead, though i like Ms. Go too.)

no clubbox link of ep12 yet. i'm sad :(

Guest NelielTu

Ok here is a tip on how to get song from any webpage. Go n download the tool orbit, it has a grab tool. So whenever u want any video or mp3 or jpg or anything else that matter from a webbie, just launch the orbit grab tool n it will grab for u anything on that particular webpage. U can then choose which one to download. HTH. If u got any difficulties just voice out. I try to help in anyway. This is how I normally get all my stuff from the net.

Archived