[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

wow, so many new stuffs ... not sure where to start with my replies .. mzmakipot, hope your meeting with your clients went well... :)

hi mead33! oh i know, i can't keep up with this thread.....i'm backthreading right now as i'm uploading some pictures...i'm having problems with my laptop,i may have infected it while using unsecured wifi network earlier..i can't seem to dl from MU, it keeps kicking me out of firefox and ie....meeting went well, thank you..no deal yet, but a prospect....

as for the rating today, it lifted my spirit a bit more..so, me happy. :D:D

i wonder what's going to happen with KSA...i hope we get to see her more after this drama...

Anyone noticed TK lang's been doing a lot of "eye rolling" in this ep? when he was talking WJH and the stupid prof and they would say something totally ridiculous... too funny... he had the same reaction I had whenever I am watching those two. He seems to be more relaxed and less serious since the beginning... too bad for him he's not getting the girl, he's really a nice guy.

that's funny, i noticed that too...

i think he's beginning to like WJH for her ditzy attitude...he's getting use to her now... ;):sweatingbullets:

uh-oh!!! i got a warning from MCAFee that MU link is not safe....i wonder why....

glad to see some(although little) development between WJH and TL Kang in ep 12:D

12Entalavi_001920685.jpg

12Entalavi_001988319.jpg

dcinside

CPLJH- Cute Pretty Lovely Joo Hyun. LOL. :lol:

yeah! i can definitely see them liking each other...specially Joo Hyun, she's obviously liking him...cute little touching TL Kang, TL kang gave out that little smirk on his face...hehe

CPLJH indeed!!! Kim Jung Hwa's really pretty..i hope she gets more offer after this drama! i'm gonna watch her drama 1%of anything after Every night ends...

haha well, this scene is where the grandma is like, "you have a good body so you would be able to have babies real easy!" As for what he's looking at...... :rolleyes:

this is one of my favorite scene on episode 10? or was it 9? goshh i can't remember anymore...too many good scenes to remember...heheheh

KBS is looking at HCH hipline, because grandma said you have a nice body for making babies! hahaha..! so hilarious!

KBS man! stop looking down there already...you're making HCH uncomfortable..hehe!

I wish they show more of KBS's grandma and TL Kang's daughter............ :crazy:B)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everybody! Yesterday, when I left this thread, it has 165 pages, over night 3 pages were added,

You guys are incredible! Thanks for keeping this thread as exciting and interesting as our fave drama WIAN. I already repost some of you`re comments in Foreversuna thread and I hope Suna can read it. I also want her to know how Foreign fans are responding to this drama. I hope she doesn`t have any regret in doing WIAN, I know that, for her the greatest compliment that fans/people can give her is...watching her show. The rating indicates that only few viewers was tuned in to this program. She needs to know that all her/their hard work was being appreciated. I hope more project will be offered to LDG and KSA, for they are the BEST!

hi jastinel sis!!!!

i do hope KSA will visit ForeverSuna and reads our comments too..LDG and KSA are simply the BEST..I really like their acting...i've like LDG since sweet 18 and then his Smile Again, (havent seen lovers in paris yet, but i'll put that on my watch list) and i think he's a very good actor, he has that charisma on screen, like he's not that cute but I love him kind of thing..(WonBin still my numero uno, sorry LDG fans) ;)

Yesterday, I thought I was getting sick, not being able to sleep for one whole night/day gave me a huge headache and back pain. Good thing my PC, is still working properly, it was open 24 hrs every Monday and Tuesday. My husband use to tell me that, I don`t have to spend hrs in front of my PC, for I can go back to this thread anytime of the day and read all new post. True, one thing I don`t understand is why I`m here every minute...hahaha!

I wish our communication wont end after WIAN...I will always PM you whenever your name cross in my mind.

Keep in touch ok!

whoa!!!!! that's not good, i hope you'll make up those sleepness night/day and regain your health back..awww....your husband is right....so addicted to KSA/WIAN/THREAD..hehe

Definitely, we'll keep in touch! :D (keep me posted re:KSA)

I hope to see NG clip of episode 11, specially the behind the scene of the kISSing part.

I CAN'T wait to see after the kiss NG..i hope they show it...i'd be p!#$%"p!#$ if they don't show it...hehehe sorry...i'm still hang up with that kiss..lol

hckbs_ep10.jpg

Here's another picture mzpakipot. When I saw this, the first thought that came to mind was "what was he looking at". This was in episode 10 when the grandma was talking to them. There is probably an explanation for this so I am waiting for the subbed version of ep 10.

Yup. grandma said something like - she has a pretty face and big hips that's good for childbearing - hahaha

Gosh, no wonder she looks so embarrassed. They just say all that right in front of her. KBS was just enjoying

himself with the meal and must be happily listening to the conversation about the girl that he's so obviously in

love with now.

Guest mead33

I CAN'T wait to see after the kiss NG..i hope they show it...i'd be p!#$%"p!#$ if they don't show it...hehehe sorry...i'm still hang up with that kiss..lol

he he.. i agree, i would love to see the kiss NG... or maybe there is no NG, one smooth take? :P but at least some interviews and behind the scenes would be nice... seems like there is very little behind the scene pictures and NG scenes? maybe it is just me...

he he.. i agree, i would love to see the kiss NG... or maybe there is no NG, one smooth take? :P but at least some interviews and behind the scenes would be nice... seems like there is very little behind the scene pictures and NG scenes? maybe it is just me...

what i wanna know is how many takes they took for that kiss...coz it look like there were about 3 screenshots...remember right side of (HCH), left side and then the peeping tom side..hahahaha...thanks yuta_rule, that word still stuck with me...makes me laugh!

Guest ilikeldg

what i wanna know is how many takes they took for that kiss...coz it look like there were about 3 screenshots...remember right side of (HCH), left side and then the peeping tom side..hahahaha...thanks yuta_rule, that word still stuck with me...makes me laugh!

Patiently waiting for the ngs and post shots...

Gotta get some ZZZZZZ

Goodnite everyone..:):):):)zzzzzzzzz

CPLJH!!!!CUTE PRETTY LOVELY JOO HYUN..... she's so funny...

is that her PASSWORD or something??

here's that clip when she said CPLJH...

aww, the look on TL Kang's face...so priceless..hahahaha

http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=15891474

Patiently waiting for the ngs and post shots...

Gotta get some ZZZZZZ

Goodnite everyone.. :):):) :)zzzzzzzzz

g'nite ilikeldg!..kinna early, CA time/we have same time here in washington..hehe, gnite

..,she hasn't sure about her feelings to KBS i think, though its so obvious that she likes KBS but in-love with him

I think she's sure of her feelings for KBS, Kim Jo Yan, otherwise she would not allow KBS to go in and out of her

house. They must have shared some lovely hours together in the house too (but due to time constraints, these scenes are not shown - guess the producers think it's obvious). Look how happy they are together in the house

and the knowing nods from her to him and him to her when the phone call came and she was hesitating whether

she should answer that as it's from TL Kang????? That's indeed a nice scene.

And, and, and, it's sure good to know that KBS is near her when she hears that piece of news .... he's dead?????

he's alive?????? My, how to wait till Monday for the next episode ??????

Guest jastinel

I like Suna and LDG version of this song. I wish Suna sang it the way it suppose to be... then I would be more happy but CH is not a good singer, so she sang it that way.

Suna look younger than LDG or same age and I agreeeee, she looks good with younger men, specially with HB.

I want to see her real life romance, I hope if the right comes along, she can share with us her happiness.

Thanks mzpakipot! I`m feeling good today, after WIAN last night, I went to bed and just DL the episode in the morning. MU from Aigoo is more faster...1hr to DL.

.....Thanks to Aigoo for the DL link!

haha...peeping tom side, oooh lala i like that!! :)

as for the number of takes, according to a post over at dcinside, a person who was there watching the shoot said that there was a total of 5,6 takes for that kiss. oh man...we so need to get some bts clips for this. if only they could do another Good Day special...

haha...peeping tom side, oooh lala i like that!! :)

as for the number of takes, according to a post over at dcinside, a person who was there watching the shoot said that there was a total of 5,6 takes for that kiss. oh man...we so need to get some bts clips for this. if only they could do another Good Day special...

wow! thanks for the info...that's a lot of takes!

can't wait to see the BTS..

hmm i am so jealous with all of you who can watch this!!,,

hi valley girl!

you can watch it too...what do you prefer?

only the first 2 episodes are english subbed , check out BAND OF NUTS http://bonchu.net46.net/when-its-at-night/ MU links are located at the bottom of the drama description..

or youtube links (no subs)

http://youtube.com/user/kassumakd

or veoh links (but need to download, veohTV)

http://www.veoh.com/users/seniorforever

if these don't help...let us know..

something to look at...

User.gif

a4eabbdf.jpg

410b2fca.jpg

1938fe10.jpg

_-15.jpg

2d0a931a.jpg

44323e54.jpg

dcinside

more to look at.....

12_1.jpg

12_2.jpg

123.jpg

___12_Ental_avi_002011909.jpg

EveryNight_e12_MBC_080729_HDTV_x264.jpg

12_4.jpg

EveryNight_e12_MBC_080729_HDTV_x-1.jpg

No doubt Gyoon is HGD!

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_-5.jpg

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_-4.jpg

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_-3.jpg

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_-2.jpg

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_-1.jpg

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_000.jpg

_E12_080729_HDTV_Xvid-Ental_avi_002.jpg

81fdf47d.gif

c6b238f6.jpg

dcinside

Guest kanshu

Good morning everybody! Yesterday, when I left this thread, it has 165 pages, over night 3 pages were added,

You guys are incredible! Thanks for keeping this thread as exciting and interesting as our fave drama WIAN. I already repost some of you`re comments in Foreversuna thread and I hope Suna can read it. I also want her to know how Foreign fans are responding to this drama. I hope she doesn`t have any regret in doing WIAN, I know that, for her the greatest compliment that fans/people can give her is...watching her show. The rating indicates that only few viewers was tuned in to this program. She needs to know that all her/their hard work was being appreciated. I hope more project will be offered to LDG and KSA, for they are the BEST!

Good morning! :D

Yes, people here are great. I love the enthusiasm and thoughts everyone here has. :)

Jastinel, the ratings are always just 1500 households. Korea has some million households. That would be akin to the the quarter of your city you're living in being the only ones asked about their favorite soccer club, when the rest of the country might like something else altogether. :)

Yesterday, I thought I was getting sick, not being able to sleep for one whole night/day gave me a huge headache and back pain. Good thing my PC, is still working properly, it was open 24 hrs every Monday and Tuesday. My husband use to tell me that, I don`t have to spend hrs in front of my PC, for I can go back to this thread anytime of the day and read all new post. True, one thing I don`t understand is why I`m here every minute...hahaha!

I wish our communication wont end after WIAN...I will always PM you whenever your name cross in my mind.

Keep in touch ok!

Is that some net bug? I fell asleep on the sofa kind of right after coming back from work last night, I haven't even downloaded the episode yet. :sweatingbullets:

(But your husband is right, the thread won't run away from you. I prefer to sit and lurk during the day, too, but work will only allow me to surf during the breaks.

I hope to see NG clip of episode 11, specially the behind the scene of the kISSing part.

I wonder why Suna doesn`t have any endorsement, I hope the rating doesn`t really affect their popularity.

Who knows, perhaps the filming schedule won't allow her to do much outside of actual filming? She needs to sleep, too, and don't forget that she's also still recovering from that injury of hers.

CPLJH!!!!CUTE PRETTY LOVELY JOO HYUN..... she's so funny...

is that her PASSWORD or something??

here's that clip when she said CPLJH...

aww, the look on TL Kang's face...so priceless..hahahaha

http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=15891474

Thank you for all the images, mzpakipot. :)

You know, after seeing some of the more.. let's say, serious sides of Lady Wang, I think she's going to be a good combination with TL Kang's personality. :)

Guest mead33
HAVE A GOOD C-P-L-J-H Y'ALL!!

g'nite....

EveryNight_e12_MBC_080729_HDTV_x-2.jpg

thank you mzpakipot for all the images :w00t: good night to you!

can someone help me understand something? how come KBS accepts his feelings for HCH so easily? no internal turmoil? and it is not clear (at least to me) which part of the show tipped his feelings over for HCH. maybe all the past kdramas always involves the guy being tortured before they become a couple...

Guest NelielTu

Hi all!!! Remember me? Maybe some of you can recall me from the 'Powerful Opponent' thread. Been watching WIAN and reading all these nice post. Kind of more civilised here compare to PO thread where it was war over the two hot male there. LOL. Lurveeeee the camaderie in here so I just have to post something.

Btw, again been watching the raw w/o sub, n have to agree I like both hottie here. Compared with the two male in PO, I luv the underdog more, but here both men equally attract me. Woot to the power of KBS n TL Kang!!!!! Ok here is my 2 cents of opinion. KBS surely is dumbstruck n really hurt his pride s a player when HCH doesn't respond like all the female normally respond to his advances. So he tries very hard to make her fall head over heel for him w/o realising that he is da one to fall hard 1st to the ground. LOL!!!! Like all said b4, this may well b his 1st true love when he is just lost for words for his own action towards HCH. It must b scary for him to profess his love outloud. Bear in mind of his lifelong insecurity where his love one always leave him.

As for TL Kang, I think he already have feelings for HCH. Dun believe me? Go back to the scene where Chief Noh tell him HCH may have carry a torch for him but he reply back that no1 would love a widow wif a child to boot. But boy does he look a tad happy to hear the news. Also when HCH profess her love. Although he is shocked to hear that but he is thinking bout it happily only to be short-lived when his daughter show him her drawing of her mother. I think he was filled with guilt immediately for thinking of someone else when his wife death is still fresh. Thus he was brought back down to earth. :wacko: He doesn't really reject HCH, but I think he tries to reason to her that it's still to early to start any relationship but somehow like asking her to wait if u catch my drift.

Oh n another thing, can any1 please confess that they find TL Kang a hottie!!!! I find him a major hottie!!!! I JUST DUN understand y in each every couple selection in X-MAN he is not chosen by the females. He always have to end up with Park Myung Soo or the other male joker. I would definitely, I reapeat DEFINITELY chose him anytime of the day. LOL!

Ok enuf of my rant, hope to see more of those familiar faces to flock here too. Btw I dun give a hoot bout ratings. It surely can be deceiving. Cos I have watch a fair share of those high ratings drama which I find r just CRAP!!!! N all those low ratings drama u can really find a gem in them. SO FTW KSA!!!!! Ciao all. :blush:

Guest devylann

imma only on ep2 haha... been so bz and havent had a chance to catch up... it's good and i like this drama.. cant wait to watch more...!!! :)

Guest honeybeat44

i'm really behind on this drama does any one know where i can watch episode 6-12 through streaming video?

Archived