[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest ilikeldg
Okay... let's toss up a question or two for thoughts and discussion!

- Do you think that someone in the team is working for White Suit Guy or Kim Sang? Or is the director of the museum involved with one of them?

- Will KBS give HCH flowers as a present within the next two episodes? Or some other present?

- Will Lady Wang manage to steal herself into TL Kang's heart? And how? Or will TL Kang go bonkers because of her strainous ways?

- Will Scar Guy and Pink shirt guy go into another round of arguments?

- Will HCH's father return? Or is he perhaps really dead, despite of what KBS said?

I think HCH dad is still alive.I know it says that he has not shown up in 7 years.But then maybe,He was just

watching his kids from afar.He just didn't have the guts to show his face,because of what He had done.

And will KBS give HCH flowers,don't think so....But I know he will come up with something out of the ordinary.Like maybe get a private jet to see an opera in San Francisco or New York....Sorry I am getting out of hand here.Hey...you'll never know............:)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

....I think KBS will just leave them alone...

But that scene will make him realize how he feels about HCH and

he will make a big step to win her heart.

I want to see a different romantic scene, they wont utter the word...I love you,

but u will feel how much love they have for each other.

and KBS was feeding the Seagulls.Maybe because of the wind blowing,but whatever KBS was feeding the Seagull

was hitting HCH,so She picked something up and threw at KBS and he opened his mouth as if he's going to catch

it....I thought that was hilarious.

KBS was deliberately throwing the shrimp chips at HCH and that's why she got annoyed and pick the ones off the floor to throw back at him. i thought it was cute how KBS was doing it on purpose yet acting like he wasn't~

Guest yesitskate

oh, i hope he steps out and claims her. i love it when the guy gets all agressive/possesive "she's mine" kinda attitude n____n

but KBS has never done that before... and i dont think he will because he knows she likes him.

what he's done before is just walk away and close his eyes to the whole thing... pretend he was never there.

but maybe he'll react differently this time.. i sure hope he does.. for the sake of ratings. (:

maybe he'll just pop out and be like.. "im here!" or pop out after and be like "i saw that!"

another poll: what do you think

KBS will do after seeing HCH and TL Kang's hug?

..,agree with SUEYIP, KBS will grab HCH and away to TL Kang, KBS will going to be angry with HCH, puzzled why he is acting like that,

HCH asking KBS why he is so angry, explaining about what and why TL Kang hug her, KBS getting angry more and without thinking

he will just kiss HCH i mean passionately, of course HCH push him away and she is the one angry now because of kissing her, yelling why he do that again and KBS will burst her feeling to HCH, "its ILOVE YOU" and after telling why KBS will just walk away and HCH shocked about what had just happen. Touching her lips and her heart beating so fast.., :D would love to see that :P

Guest mead33

i read in one of the baidu forum and one of the forumers suggested maybe he would walk away quietly and later tell hch that their 1 month of fake dating is up... and they can now announce that they are no longer dating.. and that she can now be with TL Kang... this sounds pretty credible ... though it would be so sad.... :tears:

read in one of the baidu forum and one of the forumers suggested maybe he would walk away quietly and later tell hch that their 1 month of fake dating is up... and they can now announce that they are no longer dating.. and that she can now be with TL Kang... this sounds pretty credible ... though it would be so sad....

Wow, what an anti-climax. Would love to see more action and the kiss too.

i read in one of the baidu forum and one of the forumers suggested maybe he would walk away quietly and later tell hch that their 1 month of fake dating is up... and they can now announce that they are no longer dating.. and that she can now be with TL Kang... this sounds pretty credible ... though it would be so sad.... :tears:

..,yes i think that would be possible too :tears: if that would happen i think this time HCH would be the one thinking about KBS for all the things that he has done this past days and realizing she likes KBS. I like to see HCH getting jealous for real.

ANOTHER POLL: if that would happen, what do you think HCH would do if she saw any girls flirting with KBS?

Guest jastinel

7 hours to go before WIAN, here we are dreaming of what will happen on todays episode...it would be nice if todays episode will be the beginning of a real romance for KBS and HCH, I want to see them as a real couple (Not fake dating)

We have seen their sweet moments together as a fake couple and if they will be real couple...can we expect more than that....hehehe! No bed scene for them of course, but I want to see a kissing scene, that both of them have the urge to do it.

hello EVERYONE!!! i miss this thread and again i missed a lot of discussions here... unfortunately i had a little bit of life today, i took time off, went to watch "dark night" sorry yuta_rule, i didn't see 'xfiles'..

so, here's some goodies that i should have been posting earlier....gosh...it's 1:30am already, so i'm just gonna post these and go to sleep...

LDG's cafe daum birthday visit from his fans on the set of EVERY NIGHT..

donggun3.jpg

donggun4.jpg

donggun5.jpg

dongun5.jpg

dongun6.jpg

dongun7.jpg

dongun8.jpg

dongun9.jpg

dongun10.jpg

dongun1.jpg

credit as labeled

Guest kanshu
..,yes i think that would be possible too :tears: if that would happen i think this time HCH would be the one thinking about KBS for all the things that he has done this past days and realizing she likes KBS. I like to see HCH getting jealous for real.

Actually, it would be a good solution; since it would enable HCH to go after KBS once the current threat is over. Because, if not for that threat and her assumption that he got into trouble because of his association to her, she would go for him. She already likes him a lot, perhaps even loves him a bit?

(But as far as run-of-the-mil couple plot devices go, that would be another one!)

ANOTHER POLL: if that would happen, what do you think HCH would do if she saw any girls flirting with KBS?

That depends. Under normal circumstances, she'd create an embarrssin situation for KBS, like in the early episodes.

However, if she wants to help creating distance between thm, she'd just suck up her jealousy and smile & wave at him before going over to openly talk and smile to TL Kang. Payback's a a dish best served cold. :sweatingbullets:

On a side note, are there any other new and never seen in kdrama before couple plot activities outside of doing pottery together? Having a nice dinner and buying clothes has also been done to boot. We already had the trip and visit to the family, which are standard fare for kdrama... so, what would be a really outstanding couple activity? :) Anyone?

Guest kanshu
..,agree with SUEYIP, KBS will grab HCH and away to TL Kang, KBS will going to be angry with HCH, puzzled why he is acting like that,

HCH asking KBS why he is so angry, explaining about what and why TL Kang hug her, KBS getting angry more and without thinking

he will just kiss HCH i mean passionately, of course HCH push him away and she is the one angry now because of kissing her, yelling why he do that again and KBS will burst her feeling to HCH, "its ILOVE YOU" and after telling why KBS will just walk away and HCH shocked about what had just happen. Touching her lips and her heart beating so fast.., :D would love to see that :P

Somewhat out of character for KBS, but it would make a great scene playing in his mind. :)

Now, that would actually work well, if he's goin all nuts in his mind about what he would like to do, but in "real (film) Life", he can't do it because he thinks that HCH loves TL Kang... Then later on perhaps, he'd do it. Despite that "spontanous" kiss, KBS strikes me as a man of delayed (conscious) reactions, as far as his feelings are concerened.

BTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dc/credit as labeled

everynight_photo08072813133616PATRI.jpg

I had about the same expression when I saw the pile of work on my desk this morning. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for the great images! :D

(And don't worry about RL. :))

Even on his birthday, LDG's eyes still looks so lonely. Ooh, wanna hug him, hehe.

Can't wait for the episode tonight, though I would only be able to to watch it tomorrow after DL-ing it. :(

- Do you think that someone in the team is working for White Suit Guy or Kim Sang? Or is the director of the museum involved with one of them?

I do, though I'm still contemplating on who it is. Although the director (I don't like his heavy eyeliner, honestly. Shiro!) is positively insecure of his status of replacing TL Roh (am I right?) because maybe HCH will grab that position since she's been doing great accomplishments, I still think he's not the traitor. And the guy who likes the princess, well, he seems kinda shady. He hasn't done anything at all during the past epis, so it would be a surprise if he turns out to be one of the bad guys, hehe.

- Will KBS give HCH flowers as a present within the next two episodes? Or some other present?

Waah, I want something more unexpected. Since he already took her out of town, I guess that's not to be repeated. Aishh, I can't think of anything romantic which hasn't been done in Kdramas.

- Will Lady Wang manage to steal herself into TL Kang's heart? And how? Or will TL Kang go bonkers because of her strainous ways?

I think they will not be a couple. I think TL is just tolerating the princess' manners. I guess his taste goes for more mature and serious women.

Definitely. I enjoy them doing that.

- Will HCH's father return? Or is he perhaps really dead, despite of what KBS said?

I hope he's not dead. I hope HCH's wish on that mountain will be granted.

Aigoo, the excitement is killing me. I'm totally wanting to see epi 11 already. The kiss and the hug. Omo! I can't even concentrate in my work, hahahaha.

Bambam, fighting!!!

Oh, and I really like the scar guys' shirts.

Guest kanshu
Okay... let's toss up a question or two for thoughts and discussion!

Hi kanshu, let me try answering some of the quesstions - any prizes for the wrong answers??????

1. guess that the director of the museum is involved (he looks that type)

2. think it will be a nice dress with a pair of shoes and he'll whisk her off to a nice French Restaurant

(Remember, CH asked him to buy her a pair of shoes when he commented that she doesn't have

her own shoes - the night of the auction)

3. yes, TL Kang suddenly found her to be so very cute and adorable .....

4. definitely (they are always at it, right?)

5. think that her father is really dead - someone using his identity to go in and out of the country

(one of Kim Sang's gang member????)

Well, will definitely not miss tonight's episode. Do hope that the connection is fine.

Heh, there is no right or wrong answers in this, it's just supposed to start discussions and share your thoughts. :)

1. It's interesting that the "main suspect" is either pink shirt guy or the director... or neither. Personally, I doubt that there's a traitor on the team who directly answers to Kim Sang & cohorts; the museum director might or might not be in it, but the fact that there is a different faction (the CEO who visited White Suit Guy and told him to back off) might lead to interesting conflicts. And I'm still not sure as to what is happening in the team; is pink shirt guy really trying to start something to weaken TL Kang's position?

2. Yes, he still has to make up for that promise, that much is true! Though, just tying to picture how he'll figure out her shoe size makes me grin. Unless he actually asks her out flat for her size, he'd have to get hold of one of her shoes... :)

3. Lady Wang sure has the power to erode brains. :sweatingbullets: But she has admirable qualities, too... she's not a coward (even if she's scared easily), and she's passionate about things. She's attractive and she's not stupid (at least she got a job on TL Kang's team and I'm just assuming that you have to have some skill to end up there... then again, if I think about them trying to apprehend the bad guys in episode 2... perhaps brains isn't a requitement? :wacko: )

4. I'd really like to know what their constant squabbling is about? Is it about the job, or some rank problem, or some private issue?

Heh, there is no right or wrong answers in this, it's just supposed to start discussions and share your thoughts.

Just a joke, kanshu. Anyway, just slightly more than 2 hours more and we'll be getting some answers, right?

Hope to see their love relationship blossom and I would like to see how sweet KBS can be. And as for the

"Robin Hood", it's still everyone's guess as to who he is. Hope that it will be a real surprise character.

Archived