[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kanshu
..,TL Kang hugging HCH but HCH not hugging back hmmm... <_<

..,what do you think guys?? why HCH didn't hug back?

and what do you think KBS reaction and what's in his mind when he see Kang hugging HCH.. <_<

Rather simple, really... she was crying and he pulled her in for a hug (the possessive kind), but she just let herself being comforted without opening up to him (since she still has all emotional barriers slammed up in concern to TL Kang). The only way he could get her to change her attitude was to outright say "I love you", which perhaps would make her sway. Just... the problem is, she's already leaning towards someone else, namely KBS. It's a no win scenario for TL Kang. :sweatingbullets:

As for what's in KBS mind... probably "Hey, that's Cho Hee and that bastard Kang... They're hugging?!?" blank... blank... blank..., then "WTF?" then some very intense anger and more "WTF?!", and from that moment on, there's not much thought altogether but just blind reaction. :) You've been jealous before, haven't you? What was in your mind at that time? :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

goodmorning everyone!!

dcinside

Good morning to you, too. :) I hope you slept well. :)

Thank you for the images! I loved the "Dear..." compilation. The pictures of TL Kang and Lady Wang are just great together. :) I onder what the text says?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather simple, really... she was crying and he pulled her in for a hug (the possessive kind), but she just let herself being comforted without opening up to him (since she still has all emotional barriers slammed up in concern to TL Kang). The only way he could get her to change her attitude was to outright say "I love you", which perhaps would make her sway. Just... the problem is, she's already leaning towards someone else, namely KBS. It's a no win scenario for TL Kang. :sweatingbullets:

As for what's in KBS mind... probably "Hey, that's Cho Hee and that bastard Kang... They're hugging?!?" blank... blank... blank..., then "WTF?" then some very intense anger and more "WTF?!", and from that moment on, there's not much thought altogether but just blind reaction. :) You've been jealous before, haven't you? What was in your mind at that time? :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

..,wonder why she cry? nice observation kanshu...just hope TL Kang would do something sweet or sacrifice to HCH..,

..,if that happen to me? well if he's my man i would feel the same way, but if we don't have any relationship to each other let's say were just friends or co-worker but i like him a lot i will be hurt yes but i don't think i am not in any position to interrupt or be angry in front of them..ouch! that would really make me cry :( i would just simply walk away..,

..,already 12am here

..,have to sleep na.. :unsure:

..,loving this forum today especially with you KANSHU :D thank you for the reply's

..,hey JASTINEL thanks for everything "kanina" :D

..,gudnyt guyz :D SARANG YEO!!!

..,what do you think guys?? why HCH didn't hug back?

and what do you think KBS reaction and what's in his mind when he see Kang hugging HCH.. <_<

I think she may be distraught of some incident, that she put her feelings aside for TL kang so she didn't feel like hugging him back...it looks like TL Kang is doing the comforting for her, like KBS did to her on episode 10..I hope that incident is not about her brother Gyoon..

Good morning to you, too. :) I hope you slept well. :)

Thank you for the images! I loved the "Dear..." compilation. The pictures of TL Kang and Lady Wang are just great together. :) I onder what the text says?

i slept well thank you kanshu! i check your site for writing..pretty cool..are you one of those internet ghostwriters that writes novels? i heard those are popular in Asia, specially in Japan??

yeah i wish someone can do a quick translation for those ps...maybe i should stop posting those kind of pics coz most of us can't understand what it says...hehehe :tongue2: they're lovely to look at that's why i post them here...

Thanks so much ebrigid for sharing these little juicy snippets here. Please keep them coming. I've visited mbc daum cafe too but I do not understand what they are sharing and have always wanted to know the latest snippets shared there. As long as you post them in SPOILERS format, and we know where your source is, we will take them with a pinch of salt. So, please continue .... ^^

can we add some pepper too??

keep em coming ebrigid!! and thank you for sharing with us.. :D

Guest kanshu
I think she may be distraught of some incident, that she put her feelings aside for TL kang so she didn't feel like hugging him back...it looks like TL Kang is doing the comforting for her, like KBS did to her on episode 10..I hope that incident is not about her brother Gyoon..

Well, White Suit guy's plan of revenge included HCh from the start, so no matter what he has planned for KBS, he's going to drive HCH to a point where she'd go nuts or jump out of a window. THing is, I doubt that he wants to make HCH suffer lengthily, she's just supposed to pay because she's a nusiance... but KBS, to White Suit Guy he's a traitor, and he knows too much... And as far as I know, traitors don't get an easy death in such circles...

i slept well thank you kanshu! i check your site for writing..pretty cool..are you one of those internet ghostwriters that writes novels? i heard those are popular in Asia, specially in Japan??

No, I'm not an internet ghostwriter (in case you're referring to Dwellers, that's one of my plots that never hatched... :)). I just have that old fanfiction stuff online, that I ought to delete someday.

yeah i wish someone can do a quick translation for those ps...maybe i should stop posting those kind of pics coz most of us can't understand what it says...hehehe :tongue2: they're lovely to look at that's why i post them here...

Naw, posting them is fine. :D there's a lot of fun in just imagening what's being said. :)

Well, White Suit guy's plan of revenge included HCh from the start, so no matter what he has planned for KBS, he's going to drive HCH to a point where she'd go nuts or jump out of a window. THing is, I doubt that he wants to make HCH suffer lengthily, she's just supposed to pay because she's a nusiance... but KBS, to White Suit Guy he's a traitor, and he knows too much... And as far as I know, traitors don't get an easy death in such circles...

i thought it was Kim Sang who has a grudge against CH. while suit guy just want to do something to her to tick off KBS?? involving another person(Ch) in their secret transaction?(KBS and suit guy)...

Naw, posting them is fine. :D there's a lot of fun in just imagening what's being said. :)

ok that's cool, thanks...

2-22.jpg

1v.jpg

dcinside

Guest kanshu
i thought it was Kim Sang who has a grudge against CH. while suit guy just want to do something to her to tick off KBS?? involving another person(Ch) in their secret transaction?(KBS and suit guy)...

dcinside

Kim Sang has a grudge against HC for various reasons, while White Suit Guy is miffed at her for looking him up and reading him the riot act about artefacts belong to everyone. :)

At least, that's how I understood the translation for the talk between White Suit Guy and KBS, when KBs told him that HC wasn't involved in it and so he should let her off the hook... then White Suit Guy said something about her being his target anyway, because of her earlier visit and impolite behaviour.

Guest .dcpro02

hey thanks for the ep 11 preview link but... ums cos like atm im capped ( yess im very sad abt it ) and like im still trying to load the ep 11 preview cos it dsnt take that long for short clips, but at the start is some cf? im not sure.. but the ep preview is later on in the clip?

hey thanks for the ep 11 preview link but... ums cos like atm im capped ( yess im very sad abt it ) and like im still trying to load the ep 11 preview cos it dsnt take that long for short clips, but at the start is some cf? im not sure.. but the ep preview is later on in the clip?

hi dcpro02,

you have to wait for the cf to play, (it buffers) then the preview will show with no hitch...be patient..:)

Guest ebrigid
He hasn't lost his job at the university... the way I see it, he was waiting for the next open position as a professor, and he was certain to get the position because of all the boot licking he had done, only to find out in the moment of his "triumph" that the position was given to someone else (that egmomaniac guy with more family-connections). To make things worse, afterwards, he was told that about 3/3rd of his classes where being taken over by that egomaniac guy, since that person had to "fill up my schedule". KBS must've felt smacked in the face left and right at that time... on top of it, he turned down the prestigious position at the time...

Anyway, yes, he was fired from the TV job, and he fully expected to be fired from his consultant job as well; just that for some reason he wasn't. I don't know if KBS is suspicious or at least trying to figure out why he kept the consultant position (I, for my part, would be wondering about that, but perhaps I'm too deep into the swamp of RL company politics not to worry about such stuff), the minimum he ought to do is find out the power players and who's connected how outside of the museum. But in any case, he still has a very high position that gets extremly well paid "on jump to civil service", so why should the girls back off? If any, he has become more attractive to position-seekers than before...

Ah...so he hasn't lost his position at the university. Thanks for clarifying. Ok, so maybe KBS still possesses a respectable position and status in society. And so the only reason why he doesn't seem to be involved with all those girls now (or cos that's only what's filmed!) is cos he's too busy trying to find out who stole the artifact from him. And maybe cos he now only has eyes for HCH. haha.

And KBS was suspicious of why he wasn't fired from his consultant job. There was a short discussion with HCH on that, just before Kang TL questioned him on whether he was Hong Gil Dong. But I think they just left it at that as the story had to proceed. But I'm still very curious as to what plans Chairman Jang has for him. Chairman Jang says he knows how best to deal with KBS now. And the only people who matter to KBS now would be his grandparents (and perhaps HCH!). So, Chairman Jang is probably headed in that direction to exact his revenge on KBS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen the preview, and with regards to the scene in which KBS and HCH were having a short quarrel (?), I don't think that's in a cinema per-se, but probably just somewhere in the musuem. Looking at the shots of the museum grounds so far, I would so love to go to Seoul and visit it. The outside grounds look so photo-worthy too!!

And actually, I think I know a little of why they were having that short quarrel.

HCH wanted to tell KBS that he didn't have to help her find her father anymore. She feels sorry for him, as she presumes her father is the one who stole the artifact from KBS and caused him to encounter setbacks in his career.

As for the scene in which Kang TL is hugging HCH, Kang TL is just comforting her cos she was upset by something she heard about her father. There's nothing more to it, from HCH's part. Kang TL, on the other hand, may be possessing some other feelings for her. As evident from in the preview, he came to look for her at her home just to see her. It's a clear sign I would think that he has more than colleague-comaraderie feelings towards her.

And another spoiler, Gyun's role in this drama is more significant than expected. Honestly, the actor captures my attention in this show. I'm glad we'll get to see more of him in this drama, and an upcoming drama that he has.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To jastinel, that article is really just a poll, I don't think they're going to have a re-make of it in Korea, if that's what you were thinking. Just looking at all those words gives me a headache. :sweatingbullets: So hopefully, someone else can translate it for you. Sorry. :tears:

Guest .dcpro02
hi dcpro02,

you have to wait for the cf to play, (it buffers) then the preview will show with no hitch...be patient..:)

heys :) thanks for replying !

ahh oks yup i can be patient lol

heys :) thanks for replying !

ahh oks yup i can be patient lol

oh.... :lol: ! you're welcome....i wasn't sure what was your question earlier...sorry if i misunderstood???....but glad to help..:D

As for the scene in which Kang TL is hugging HCH..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the spoiler ebrigid, i'm puttin some hot chili sauce with that info..haha j/k!

i guessed it wrong, i'm glad it's not something about Gyon..he's gonna have a new drama after Every Night? is he doing comedy-drama?? I hope he's gonna be the lead...he seems like a good actor..

6-7.jpg

Guest yesitskate

ah... episode 11 preview. doesn't preview much. -_____- i cant get anything other than.

they argue, jealously, gyun + kbs team up,

which is what i expected, since gyun doesn't like tl kang, and he is a devote kbs fan.

i think sooner or later in the drama hch will have to choose between tl kang and kbs. as for me, i hope its sooner. (:

and where have i been with all my mv's? im waiting for more clips because i keep using the same ones over and over again. LOL. but im working on a projects thats going to be wonder~ful.

Guest kanshu
anyone can tell us what LDG said at the end of this scene?????

mzpakipot, to me, it sounds as if he's desperately yelling for the director to say "cut" (He's saying "Cut. Cut! CUT!!!" from what I understand.) so that KSA will stop smearing mud on him. It seems like she was enjoying herself a lot. :) It's obvious from the evil glint in her eyes, she must've had plans with that mud! :phew::lol:

ah... episode 11 preview. doesn't preview much. -_____- i cant get anything other than.

they argue, jealously, gyun + kbs team up,

which is what i expected, since gyun doesn't like tl kang, and he is a devote kbs fan.

i think sooner or later in the drama hch will have to choose between tl kang and kbs. as for me, i hope its sooner. (:

and where have i been with all my mv's? im waiting for more clips because i keep using the same ones over and over again. LOL. but im working on a projects thats going to be wonder~ful.

hi yesitskate! keep those MV coming! i give you all the props for making those.....gahh, i'm trying to make one right now, but i can't seem to get it perfect...i'm using this techno fast song by basshunter called "all i ever wanted" heard of it???? i tried to do a fast clip and then regular paced clip so it matches with the song....i don't think i am able finish it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you guys watch the short clips of NG today, it seems at the beginning there should be more clips...i hope they're going to show those in a later show...

vlcsnap-8722807.png

vlcsnap-8722931.png

mzpakipot, to me, it sounds as if he's desperately yelling for the director to say "cut" (He's saying "Cut. Cut! CUT!!!" from what I understand.) so that KSA will stop smearing mud on him. It seems like she was enjoying herself a lot. :) It's obvious from the evil glint in her eyes, she must've had plans with that mud! :phew::lol:

hi kanshu!

oh right.....i should have catch what he said..lol..

thanks~~

..,just realize it now while watching the NG of ep6, KSA really look so tired even in the mud scene, she's smiling but when you focus on her actions its obvious that she's not feeling well. i seen all her BTS and NG of her other kdrama and she's not like that she is always lively.., :( poor KSA pushing herself to work even though she's not feeling well very professional actress.

..,thanks :P mzpakipot for the NG :D !!!

Archived