[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kanshu
Thanks mzpakipot! ha ha, did you manage to look around NYC?

Kanshu, have a safe business trip! "Seeya" on Sunday!

Thanks, mead33. :) Sadly enough, there's no trip involved, just business.

here you go mead33 some bts from krdrama and dcinside

credit as mentioned and as labeled

have a safe business trip kanshu!

Thank you for the images, mzpakipot. :) You know how to make this girl smile! :D

And thanks for the good wishes, though I have to stay in town... But! The WIAN soundtrack arrived this morning in the mail (also, the Lawyers soundtrack) so I'll put that on my MP3 player now to listen to in the breaks between meetings. :)

didn't do much today..too tired, we got up around 6 pm...it's kind of sad, we don't have a tour guide, so we're depending on our map....3 ladies walking around with a map! nyaknyak....

Hehe... NY was my first trip overseas, and I learned the hard way that my english sucked. It was so embarrassing, I couldn't even order a meal properly with my lousy English. BTW, in case you visit the Empire State building, when I visited that place ages ago, it had an excellent sandwhich shop in the basement stores section. No idea if that's still there. Oh, reminds me, UN building is also a must-see. They have that absolutely fascinating pendulum there!

it's 3am eastern time here in East Coast..feels like 12midnite to me (still on Pacific Time)...i better go to sleep..g'nite bambam loonies!

Sweet dreams! I hope you won't suffer too badly from the jetlag.

Eastwardbound jetlag is baaaad! :) Westward bound jetlag wasn't so bad for me, but eastward bound jetlag always took a couple of weeks to overcome...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aircastles

It's slightly odd to suddenly see this thread sink to page 2. :o

However, I watched the last episode and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. Of course, I was disappointed that we didn't see more "intimate" scenes between Cho-hee and Bum-sang, but it didn't seem so open-ended as it seems. One indicator was that a "marriage" between the two was joked around with Chief No and the old guy who knows antiques (his names escapes me for the moment..) where they bicker over who will be the one to walk CH down the aisle. Not to mention, when Chief Noh is doing his farewell/retirement speech he jokes, "The speech is odd. I should practice doing speeches for when CH and KBS marry" to which KBS and CH react with embarassed/shocked looks. Cute, no? It's just open-ended since we can't see the darn wedding!

Although, now that the drama ended, and I can see in retrospect that the drama did fail to deliver in some aspects. The acting and chemistry between the two leads and all the other actors surpassed my expectations, but the lackluster plot/script with no definable "genre" did fall short. What's a pity is that WIAN definitely had potential to be one of those "different" korean dramas with a unique and clever plot (who else focuses on cultural antiques to tie two people together?) had the script been revised/reviewed more thoroughly. It could've been so good. (I'm guessing the last minute constraints they had with the drama made it seem all the more sloppy. I mean these writers aren't new! They've done [good] dramas before!)

...Alright, maybe I'm going overboard since I'm disappointed that I can't see LDG/KSA act together again. They had such GREAT chemistry that I'm craving some more.

But an enjoyable drama, nonetheless. There were also some memorable scene in the drama that I'll look back with a smile. (Water scene in episode 1, remember? The second kiss between the two? The bickering? KBS with a shovel? :D)

..,hello BAMBAM addicts! how's the first day without BAMBAM so far???

..,so far for me still couping, i was really torturing myself lately :tears: been doing some MV's for WIAN....

>>>missed BAMBAM so much :( <<<

..,1 page up, back thread first :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest fruitcake

got a Q...

in Ep 7 when HCH & KBS went to the temple HCH looked at some black tablets with white writings on it... what is that?

Guest ebrigid
ha ha, we were all waiting for you to come online! You should read all the outpourings and rants on this forum. Share the pain together :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, I feel sad for this show and the cast and crew that worked so hard. It seems like the sacrificial lamb at times (well, most of the time...).

Now the jump from the scene in KBS house to the one in the office makes sense. Whoever edited the above must think that the audience are stupid.... I must say sorry to the scriptwriters! We have been blaming them all along.... ha ha, the chinese forums are all blaming the writers too... poor writers.... we are all probably cursing and swearing at the writers when watching the show... :vicx: I wonder who changed things? the director? the actor/ actress? why did they change it? ha ha... I am really curious about what is happening behind the scenes (me and my obsession with behind the scenes...)

BTW, ebrigid, is there any scene in the last episode's script which requires HCH crying in public and KBS wiping her tears away? Remembering what yuta_rule says...

I guess the only regret that I have is that the show has so much potential, great storyline, great cast. but somehow along the way some thing went not so well.... :blush:

Actually, I didn't think Ep 17 was that bad, if one didn't read the script. I mean, the choppy editing, it's already a given in every episode, so it's not something that really irks me, given that i've already put up with 16 of them....haha....

Episode 17 still had a good ending, and it's not really open-ended. We know KBS and HCH end up together. So all's well that ends well...

On your question about HCH crying in public, I don't recall this when I read the script, but my memory's getting pretty bad these days, so when I have the time, I'd go re-read the script and let you guys know. (don't wait for this, cos it'll probably really be some time before I get to do this....gotta catch up on work...hee)

to kanshu

..,hope you enjoy your trip and have a safe trip :D :D :D

didn't do much today..too tired, we got up around 6 pm...it's kind of sad, we don't have a tour guide, so we're depending on our map....3 ladies walking around with a map! nyaknyak....

i'm still waiting for news about KSA...good thing they showed some clip about LDG, so i'm happy a little bit...

i can't imagine how frustrated those forumers in krdrama.....i feel their pain and anguish...lol

it's 3am eastern time here in East Coast..feels like 12midnite to me (still on Pacific Time)...i better go to sleep..g'nite bambam loonies!

..,just enjoy staying there and be safe :D

..,i feel for them too, been really craving for some news about KSA next project :(

some BTS would at least ease my frustration :)

..,gudnite mzpakipot and thank you for the goodies :D

to mihyun

..,WIAN left us really good memories that will make us watch all over again :D

still miss the mon-tues fever :( :( :(

got a Q...

in Ep 7 when HCH & KBS went to the temple HCH looked at some black tablets with white writings on it... what is that?

..,i don't know whats written in that black stone but i think it some kind of a message that reminds HCH father, or kind of related to her situation about her father being missing for years, not sure about this...

to ebrigid

..,yes the ending is really not that bad just lack of KBS-HCH sweet moments.. :mellow:

Guest mead33

was reading krdrama and this was posted by s_rosycloud:

偶下到了据说是没修改过的原17集剧本

里面有一个很..很能让偶们满意的吻!!居然没演!!!

在CJ家,两人一起回去,FX很累,睡着了,CJ准备晚饭,饭好之后去叫FX,但看到FX睡得很香,于是就想让他睡得更舒服些,左弄弄,右弄弄,正忙活的时候,FX一把拉过CJ,两人深情对视、接吻~~~

translation by mead33

In the supposed original unedited version of the script, there was this scene that was not acted out:

when HCH and KBS was in HCH's house (after digging out the time box), KBS was tired and thus fell asleep. HCH prepares dinner and when dinner is ready, she was about to wake up KBS. But seeing KBS so sound asleep, she did not wake him up but instead was trying to make things comfortable for him. When she was busy making things comfy around him, KBS pulls her in and both of them looked deeply into each others eye and then they kissed...

偶下到了据说是没修改过的原17集剧本

在CJ家,两人一起回去,FX很累,睡着了,CJ准备晚饭,饭好之后去叫FX,但看到FX睡得很香,于是就想让他睡得更舒服些,左弄弄,右弄弄,正忙活的时候,FX一把拉过CJ,两人深情对视、接吻~~~

translation by mead33

In the supposed original unedited version of the script, there was this scene that was not acted out:

when HCH and KBS was in HCH's house (after digging out the time box), KBS was tired and thus fell asleep. HCH prepares dinner and when dinner is ready, she was about to wake up KBS. But seeing KBS so sound asleep, she did not wake him up but instead was trying to make things comfortable for him. When she was busy making things comfy around him, KBS pulls her in and both of them looked deeply into each others eye and then they kissed...

..,waaahhhh why do they have to edit the original script all those cut/edit scene was real perfect to describe their true feelings to each other without saying those 3 words...do they really intent to get our imagination go wild with that cut/edit scene :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

..,thaks for the info mead33

translation by mead33

OMG! i can't believe they edited the script....arrgghhhh...that scene would've have been perfect end for the drama...makes me mad! i really can't wait for the subs to come out....i think the subs will be complete probably next year........oh well, i don't want to wait anymore or expect anything....if it comes out, then it's good.......i'm satisfied enough just by coming here reading all the spoilers,translations,synopsis and discussions....

thanks mead33 for the info and translation..

bye-bye bam-bam

Guest fiona1111

wahh soompi didn't work for me the past few hours so i was able to log on just now...

will backthread a bit first.. :D

偶下到了据说是没修改过的原17集剧本

translation by mead33

aggghh this makes me more frustrated! i can only imagine if they included those deleted scenes in the drama itself...:wub:

thanks mead33 for this info! :D

Guest jastinel

Good morning guys!

I missed soompi yesterday, I was able to post here in the morning but after that....always Problem loading page, every time I tried to connect.

I want to extend my apology to ebrigid. I PM you already about this matter.

I already mentioned that I posted some of our comment here in Foreversuna and now, I realize that I should ask permission first to those person I reposted their comments. Sorry, if, in a way, I disrespect you. But mostly, I posted there our good comments about WIAN. I don`t want to hurt Suna or add more burdens on her. But it is better for her to know, to avoid the same thing in her future proj. Please, accept my apology!

Some part of the goodies are already posted by mzpakipot, only few was left for me to share.

mead33, Suna posted some photos there. she also have a message, but don`t understand.

She made the MV that I saw yesterday, which is full of bits of WIAN.

Can someone translate the dialogue of KBS on the ending scene....Please!

Guest mead33

ebrigid, can now understand why you were so disappointed at first. read the chinese translation of the cut/edited scenes of HCH-KBS in the last episode from krdrama ... ha ha, we have really wronged the writers....

Guest *alodia*

I was watching ep3 and ep4. on the preview of ep4 from ep3 there was a scene that kang shi wan was outside cho hee's house. and cho hee was there and gyoon too. probably saying good bye to kang panjangnim. but i didn't see it on ep4. after he gave the invitation to cho hee, it was suddenly at the museum when cho hee talks to noh panjangnim. wonder what he said there (to be worthy of the preview).

@pmmonkey. i'll re-watch ep1 and 2 and take note all characters and important facts / recurring facts / terms and places mentioned (for subbing reference). and i may start counting how many times cho hee said "panjangnim~" (i dunno, i just love her when she said it... you know the panjangnim - cho hee way... the prolonged and wavy pangjangniiiim~ everytime she talks to kang pangjanim ang noh panjangnim

hello bambam loonies!!

thanks for the news mead33 sis...GOOD LUCK to LDG! i watched his interview clip..he's so outgoing there..and so handsome..hehe..i'm surprise he stilll have the same hairstyle from BamBam..anyone have any translation for the clip from Japan...wish someone could give us some quick translation....

sueyip, hi sis!

awww..that would be so nice if SunAh goes over to Japan and give him some support, that' will boasts WIAN ratings in Japan....i wonder if they're going to have a press-con when they start showing WIAN in Nov?

gaahhh...any news? i'm kinna browsing around dcinside, saw some old pictures of TL Kang and that guy who took KBS's job as a professor in WIAN...but to no avail, no BTS of KSA or LDG...i miss these two lovebirds err loveteam....i hope we see them both in the future, ie going to movie premiers and stuff...like friends..awwwww....makes me smile just by thinking about it...

i saw lhyh90's comment from MNIKSS's thread...i actually agree with her (please don't throw rotten things at me for saying this) but i too like LDG and KSA as a couple than HB and KSA...(sorry sis jastinel)

well, just my thoughts for today/tonight..

g'nite bam bam loonies!

@pmmonkey. i'll re-watch ep1 and 2 and take note all characters and important facts / recurring facts / terms and places mentioned (for subbing reference). and i may start counting how many times cho hee said "panjangnim~" (i dunno, i just love her when she said it... you know the panjangnim - cho hee way... the prolonged and wavy pangjangniiiim~ everytime she talks to kang pangjanim ang noh panjangnim

Agree, alodia. When Suna said that she sounded so cute, so lovable and one will

actually melt ..... when hearing that. How can TL Kang not fall for her earlier? Well,

that's his loss - he was too late - he even admitted that. And to KBS, she's always

saying, "Errrr,errrrr, errrrrrrr ( or is it aye, aye, aye) ......... in that cute, adorable

tone too. Guess that melted KBS's heart, right?

Guest jastinel

OMG! mzpakipot, those PS really made me laughed, it looks so real.

Now, I `am starting to miss them more, what a perfect couple!

Knowing those edited scene makes me wonder how sweet they can be.

No Ng and bits from MBC?

Archived