[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fiona, thanks for the info.

the reason why i asked was because i read over at dc that someone actually witnessed that scene. the person wasn't sure if it was part of the shoot or not...but apparently ksa was crying and ldg was wiping her tears with a hanky. hmmm....not sure if they were in character or not. if they were then damn, they cut another scene. if they weren't then too bad for us too cos they probably won't show any bts pix/videos. honestly, there's a conspiracy running here man-depriving us fans of THEM.

Guest fiona1111

the reason why i asked was because i read over at dc that someone actually witnessed that scene. the person wasn't sure if it was part of the shoot or not...but apparently ksa was crying and ldg was wiping her tears with a hanky. hmmm....not sure if they were in character or not. if they were then damn, they cut another scene. if they weren't then too bad for us too cos they probably won't show any bts pix/videos. honestly, there's a conspiracy running here man-depriving us fans of THEM.

WHAT?! ohhh no i hope they release that clip...i'd feel much much much better. :D more if it were not in character. :D

don't you want to write to MBC about that instead? the BTS/NGs? unless they're hiding something they should flood us with them especially now that WIAN is finished.

sorry my dear... i don't feel like having a part 2...

it's enough for me *sigh*

because even with better script and direction, i don't think this will pick up viewership in Korea. after what they saw from the 17 eps.

i want a new project for Suna. and hopefully she and LDG will have another project together (ehrm... dating? marriage? family? :love: )

*what am i doing here? i'm supposed to be timing ey*

..,i just hope they won't see that as a disappointment for KSA come back drama...

..,can't blame you sis alodia for coming in this thread even when you are busy

this thread has really something....

there is a conspiracy!! keeping us wanting more....

i hope MBC will release those BTS we've been waiting for...

..,ey sis painom ka nman dyan B)B)B)

OFF TOPIC:

oh hahaha sis! inuman tayo? gosshhh..i haven't been drinking for so long....yes, i'm way too legal to drink...lol

maybe tonight, i'll try to get drunk...j/k!

I'll be off to NYC tonight peepz! first time in NY...really dunno what to expect..heard it's a city that never sleeps..

yeah watch it soon! :D now that i'm in the right state of mind, (hehehe) i'd say don't be too dissapointed. I think i was disappointed earlier coz i don't want WIAN to end... that's why i wanted more to happen. if you look at the episode objectively, i'd say it was okay, although it was kind of rushed. oh well....

I MISS BAMBAM ALREADY. :tears: nothing to look forward to anymore...:tears:

..,i was really waiting like hell in here :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

good thing i was chatting with jastinel :D :D :D

..,i am really looking forward to your reaction sis don't want to loose hope for the finale...

Guest fiona1111
..,i was really waiting like hell in here :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

good thing i was chatting with jastinel :D :D :D

..,i am really looking forward to your reaction sis don't want to loose hope for the finale...

don't lose hope! :D

i've been looking for feel-uppers, and now they're coming to me. :lol:

if you look at these pics carefully, you'll see that KBS WAS indeed kissing HCH back.. well that's what i see anyway. :D:lol:

e4081e51.jpg

9cdfde4c.jpg

75dc8ef1.jpg

dcinside

and the reactions of the girls behind them look funny. :lol: what would i have done if i was in their place?? :D:lol: i would probably cause a ruckus and be captured by museum security. :lol:

..,ok now i really want to protest to MBC :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

..,they should release that BTS and NG :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Guest fiona1111
I'll be off to NYC tonight peepz! first time in NY...really dunno what to expect..heard it's a city that never sleeps..

bon voyage mzpakipot! i envy you, i wanted to go to New York, but i got stuck in the West Coast. :D :D enjoy your trip! :D

don't lose hope! :D

i've been looking for feel-uppers, and now they're coming to me. :lol:

if you look at these pics carefully, you'll see that KBS WAS indeed kissing HCH back.. well that's what i see anyway. :D:lol:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/fiots...ki/e4081e51.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/fiots...ki/9cdfde4c.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/fiots...ki/75dc8ef1.jpg

dcinside

and the reactions of the girls behind them look funny. :lol: what would i have done if i was in their place?? :D:lol: i would probably cause a ruckus and be captured by museum security. :lol:

..,did KBS close his eyes or its because of the angle of the camera that made it looks like he close his eyes...

..,if i was the one who see that maybe i'll do the same thing that kiss sure wasn't like a kiss its really a passionate one...

okey my spirit is getting high right now thank sis fiona but my feeling was getting wacko right now have to watch epi17 can't really wait anymore :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest kanshu
there is a conspiracy!! keeping us wanting more....

i hope MBC will release those BTS we've been waiting for...

It's called "addiction"!

I bet they put some sublimal messages into the episodes... :ph34r:

Too bad it just works on us! :tears:

Guest fiona1111
It's called "addiction"!

it's okay kanshu! :D we're not the ones losing here! :D

let's write to MBC and ask them to send the BTS/NGs only to us and other bambam addicts :ph34r: no public access! :D

..,did KBS close his eyes or its because of the angle of the camera that made it looks like he close his eyes...

..,if i was the one who see that maybe i'll do the same thing that kiss sure wasn't like a kiss its really a passionate one...

okey my spirit is getting high right now thank sis fiona but my feeling was getting wacko right now have to watch epi17 can't really wait anymore :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

yeah he did! i uploaded the kiss scene on my iPod and i tried to watch it carefully...from what i've seen, when HCH broke off, KBS opened his eyes. it was real quick though..or maybe i was just imagining things... :lol: i'm not quite sure :D maybe he was blinking.. ahh i don't know. but i'd like to think KBS had closed his eyes. :D :D

*EDIT*

i put the kiss on slow motion and captured this...:D maybe he was blinking then, but still his eyes will close then right? :lol:

vlcsnap-214959.jpg

It's called "addiction"!

..,hehehe addiction ah i think even that BTS won't cure our addiction..

maybe a part2 or another of KSA with LDG would be enough...

Archived