[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest fiona1111
ohhhh...i can't wait to read everyone's spoiler.....waaahh! what da heck did exactly TL Kang said to CH???

the only point i got from that scene was

TL Kang was letting HCH go to KBS...

:D

that's what i think.. :D

what did WJH hear that made her go away?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ebrigid
ohhhh...i can't wait to read everyone's spoiler.....waaahh! what da heck did exactly TL Kang said to CH???

he's saying

that he knows what she wants to say, cos he saw the two of them yesterday in the hospital. And he gives them his blessing.

Guest kanshu

Perhaps she was just too touched and worked up over such a knigthly behaviour? :ph34r:

my tvants subscription is expired or something? im so sad...i cant connect and i woke up in the middle of my sleep for this!! boooo

Guest ebrigid

she heard that he liked HCH..that's why she's shocked..

Guest fiona1111

agggh i wish they catch everyone now....

so that KBS and HCH can go on with their date...

nice work WJH! she found the pin!

:D:D

Guest fiona1111

finally they catch Jang Hwi Jang! only a few more to go....

:D:D and it's all KBS-HCH :D

AGHHH

MORE MORE LOVEY-DOVEY SCENES TOMORROW!!!!!

:D:D:wub:

me and my family are going out now...just in time. hehehe. :D i'll see you guys later!!

last episode tomorrow. :tears: BAMBAM FIGHTING!!!

Guest *alodia*

It's done already...

i can't believe that next week will be the last episode... it doesn't seem like it's the last episode... how can i be the last episode? seems there's still a lot of things that will happen next episode...

but there's two scenes from the preview that i like. one is when KBS sort of 'pinned' HCH against a wall (but it seems like he's just joking / teasing her... :( i'd prefer if he isn't joking), and when HCH leans sweetly in KBS' shoulders when she was holding some paper/letters. But other than that... i don't know... let's wait tomorrow then.

*goes off to eat dinner and take a shower*

i was able to get tvants to work for the last 20 min or so. woohooo~~ its 7 am...better get a couple hours of sleep before work! got my bambam fix!!!

i've said it once...but, ill say it again...you guys are awesome! always giving us updates and play by play~~

can't wait to read the discussions later~

Guest mead33

hihi, how was the show? wow,

I love KBS's expression when he picked up the phone to answer HCH...

that was super-duper sweet :lol:

Guest jastinel

I`m more excited to see the episode tomorrow, OMG, she`s in KBS apartment and KBS is about to kiss her again.

Tonight`s episode wrap up those events about the bad guys. So, I can expect more of KBS and CH on epi 17.

The hug and kiss of CH confirmed their relationship. I think, I only want to hear KBS to say the three words because,

I would be so sweet, but everything he does is enough to convince me how much he loves CH. I hope he will be more showy and do the first step. I can see that in the preview. Oh, another thing, The lady in the lab was flirting with KBS and CH called, if i`m not mistaken he said...His Girlfriend is calling....something like that...can someone translate that and the words that CH said to KBS and when his about to leave CH house and then she kissed him...Please, translate!

DL link Please, want to watch it again.

Archived