Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..,heres the DL LINK for TVANTS:

http://www.freedownloads.be/downloaddetail/1877-TvAnts

Thanks a million, kim jo yan but I'm a complete idiot in IT. What do I do

and where do I click to get into MBC? Thanks.

..,just double click the TVants setup then just click the next buttom and it would set

your installation process then click finish buttom...

..,if the tvants icon didn't appear in your desktop, go look it up on your PROGRAM FILES

click the tvants icon and you will find some tv icons double click it and find the MBC(korea) thingy..

and in seconds you would be able to watch MBC live streaming....

..,big thanks to jastinel for discovering TVANTS...

Many, many thanks, kim jo yan.

..,you are so welcome sueyip :D :D :D

now all of us can watch Bam Bam without that buffering thingy :D :D :D

Guest kanshu
hmmm, curious, why do you say that the lines are very blurred for ldg and kbs? :unsure:

It's just a feeling I have... I mean, I've watched many shows and many actors acting, and you usually can tell (even with great actors like Tom Hanks) that there's the character, and there is the actor. With LDG, I sometimes get the feeling that this subconscious distinction isn't there any more in some scenes, like he has "abandoned" himself and is truly KBS at that moment they film. As if he forgets who he is, temporarily... not that LDG is gone... he's just absent for the moment.

Of course, I am most likely wrong with this observation, it's after all just a reaction to his very intense acting throughout the show. But it's fairly obvious if you compare it to his other works... and also when you compare to other actors on the set who throw themselves into their characters and deliver an intense performance, like KSA does. It's a very subjective observation of mine. :sweatingbullets:

Hi kanshu, welcome back and hope that you've had a lovely

and relaxing trip back home. Sorry for not greeting you earlier.

Was real worried that I might miss tonight's episode.

Isn't it good that LDG is fully into the character of KBS in the drama?

Beginning to like him as an actor - his first drama that I've seen.

Just love the way Suna jazzed around but when the director shouts,

"Action", she's into her character again. Actually do you mean that

sometimes you see the LDG in the character of KBS - gosh, am I

getting confused?

Well, back to the kiss again. So was that KBS kissing HC or was that

LDG kissing Suna?

Isn't it good that LDG is fully into the character of KBS in the drama?

Beginning to like him as an actor - his first drama that I've seen.

Just love the way Suna jazzed around but when the director shouts,

"Action", she's into her character again. Actually do you mean that

getting confused?

LDG kissing Suna?

..,hahaha i think all of us here are really so intrigue on that kiss :lol: :lol: :lol:

..,as for me it was definitely LDG kissing KSA, agree with all of you, i think LDG really go in to more deep kiss

thats why KSA reacted that way...hehehe

*gossiping mode*

Guest kanshu

Thanks, my vacation was fine. Lots of work, though, but I met my faily and friends again, what more can I ask for? :)

Actually do you mean that

getting confused?

Mmm... More like, LDG pours all of his feelings into KBS. There's no more treshhold of LDG's "personal" feelings, just that the character of KBS "uses" all of LDG's feeling, like a real person rather than a character... Does that make any sense? It's hard to describe.

From the audience point of view, it's great, because the character and acting gets very intense. From the other side around, it can get very exhausting and if you do it for a very, very long time, pretending to be someone else on a very intense level, you can even start losing your real self... Not that I think that's what is happening to LDG, but he's burning his torch on a high level, it must be very exhausting for him.

LDG kissing Suna?

LeeBumSang kissing HC, who jumped boat in the middle of the scene because she's Suna, after all... :sweatingbullets:

You sure saved me, kim jo yan. Just gotten connected. Hope that

everything works well and I can watch WIAN tonight. Thank you

once again.

..glad to help...can't wait for tonight episodes...

9 hours and 40 mins till Bam Bam

9 hours to WIAN.????? I've to wait for 3 houts only - only 3

more hours to watch Suna and LDG .... wow!

Hahaha, love your description of KBS jumping boat in the middle

of the scene cause she's Suna. Just hilarious, kanshu. Very apt

description.

Thanks, my vacation was fine. Lots of work, though, but I met my faily and friends again, what more can I ask for? :)

..,were all happy for you...

Mmm... More like, LDG pours all of his feelings into KBS. There's no more treshhold of LDG's "personal" feelings, just that the character of KBS "uses" all of LDG's feeling, like a real person rather than a character... Does that make any sense? It's hard to describe.

From the audience point of view, it's great, because the character and acting gets very intense. From the other side around, it can get very exhausting and if you do it for a very, very long time, pretending to be someone else on a very intense level, you can even start losing your real self... Not that I think that's what is happening to LDG, but he's burning his torch on a high level, it must be very exhausting for him.

..,so it is really because his exhausted, yeah that could be the reason, taping all day then rehearsing for his concert i think

an intimate kiss could be a great prize :P

LeeBumSang kissing HC, who jumped boat in the middle of the scene because she's Suna, after all... :sweatingbullets:

..,hahaha it was written all over LDG's face, he was like okey "what had just happen" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest mead33
It's just a feeling I have... I mean, I've watched many shows and many actors acting, and you usually can tell (even with great actors like Tom Hanks) that there's the character, and there is the actor. With LDG, I sometimes get the feeling that this subconscious distinction isn't there any more in some scenes, like he has "abandoned" himself and is truly KBS at that moment they film. As if he forgets who he is, temporarily... not that LDG is gone... he's just absent for the moment.

Of course, I am most likely wrong with this observation, it's after all just a reaction to his very intense acting throughout the show. But it's fairly obvious if you compare it to his other works... and also when you compare to other actors on the set who throw themselves into their characters and deliver an intense performance, like KSA does. It's a very subjective observation of mine. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Kanshu! Roughly get what you mean :P

Guest ebrigid

hmm...interesting observation. I think you're right there. I also think that LDG is really immersed in his character right now. And that's why it never was LDG kissing HC. It was always Lee Beom Sang. And Suna, well, she got out of her character for a while. I wonder why...

So much talk over just those few seconds of NG. hahahaha

Anyways, per LDG's daum cafe, it seems that LDG's last day of filming would be on 12 Aug (tomorrow!) and he won't have that many scenes in the last episode. He'd be resting on 13 Aug, and he'd be flying off on 14 Aug to Japan.

I think that's rather worrying, cos how can a drama end properly (and with all the scenes we want!) without the male lead??

Seriously , I don't know what MBC is thinking. Are they just trying to kill this drama in order to prop up their next drama, East of Eden?

Another hour or so to go~~~

Guest mead33
Anyways, per LDG's daum cafe, it seems that LDG's last day of filming would be on 12 Aug (tomorrow!) and he won't have that many scenes in the last episode. He'd be resting on 13 Aug, and he'd be flying off on 14 Aug to Japan.

I think that's rather worrying, cos how can a drama end properly (and with all the scenes we want!) without the male lead??

Seriously , I don't know what MBC is thinking. Are they just trying to kill this drama in order to prop up their next drama, East of Eden?

oh no... i am dreading the last episode... KBS won't have many scenes? huh? that would make one weird ending? ha ha, maybe TL Kang would end up with HCH! :w00t:

oh no... i am dreading the last episode... KBS won't have many scenes? huh? that would make one weird ending? ha ha, maybe TL Kang would end up with HCH! :w00t:

..,OMO gonna protest on that,, not that i don't want TL Kang to be with HCH but i think it wouldn't make any sense if she would end up

with TL Kang, the chemistry KBS-HCH build so far was really good, waaahhh i mean i am still hooked on the kiss the confession that we've

been waiting for and more love scene..OMO hope they wouldn't that....

Guest ebrigid

After all the anticipation on the KBS-HCH couple that the writers have put us through, and as much as I like TL Kang, I have to strongly protest that ending!!

I'm still hoping for a good KBS-HCH ending. And I hope nothing bad happens to Gyoon. Although it was really poignant, that scene whereby he was saying good-bye to Hwang Ahjusshi. The editing of that scene is so typical of scenes whereby we're actually sending off a hero to his heroic but tragic end (this is solely my thoughts only) ....Arghhh...MBC, please let this drama have a happy ending!!

Guest jastinel

Morning! :D

Perhaps it was a french kiss, that's why KSA could no longer focus and they had to put in the heart? :)

(Or, they just want to seewhat we think about it and read how the internet goes ka-boom! over their censor-heart?)

Yes, I think so too, she opened her mouth when she close her eyes and LDG took the chance to do the french kiss...hehehe. It was different from the scene in the episode.

Hours to go before WIAN, just got home. Happy watching everybody, catch u later guys!

Sueyip I want to help you, but how can I send you TVants file. Try to install it!

Archived