[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi, mazpakipot. Love your pics of LDG as KBS but what about the other

star, Suna? Would love to see her pics as HC too. Thanks.

Now, even TL Kang had admitted his love for HC too but we all know that

the two leading stars will end up. right? But how will they do that? KBS had

not told her his feelings yet although they acted like a couple and she

obviously is all for him now. Look at the way she rushed to try to explain

why she was in TL Kang's arms. But then again, why did she refuse the offer

to live in his apartment - even till little brother comes back? What's in her mind?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link http://starones.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/n...fter-night-ost/ I think it's song number 4. C if it's right. Anything just shout here. HTH

Oh ya another link. Enjoy but credit to the owner of the site. He he he not forgetting that. Ciao

http://www.hanfever.com/download-ost/#wian

..,thank you NelieTu :phew: been lurking for that :D

Hi guys! No other news about our lead actors (Suna and LDG)?

mzpakipot, provided all the photos and everything about WIAN, thanks Sis!

I`am now downloading Suna`s movie Girl Scout, I have to watch this cause it`s her come back movie...

thanks to Sis Alodia for the link!

I hope WIAN will have the same schedule next week and can have an extension.

Happy 200 pages guys!!!

..,OMO OMO OMO sis were can i download the movie been waiting

for that OMO plsss.....

HAPPY 200 PAGES !!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I have not watched yet, so I am not sure. But this is a rough translation from rabbitjoee's post in kdrama.

TL Kang said to KBS: I know your feelings about not wanting to hurt HCH, I also feel the same way. I am also true

Then in the scene where they meet to discuss GYOON after KBS received GYOON's call, KBS told TL Kang that HCH is at his home. He further said that by saying this, he knows that TL Kang would feel bad, because TL Kang wants to be with HCH, just like he wants to be with her too.

Also, TL Kang and KBS discussed to keep HCH away from her home while TL Kang checks her place << both protecting her

The above is a rough translation from someone else's post, I have not watched the c-subbed episode yet. I guess episode 13 and 14 have a lot of subtleties that we would not understand if we do not understand their dialogue.

mzpakipot, you could be right that the ratings for Tuesday is high because the show started late. So I am really curious what the news have to say about WIAN. There are a lot of them after episode 14, wonder whether they are positive or negative. *still hoping that WIAN will do well* :rolleyes:

..,OMO thank you mead33 wow so sweet of them envy HCH....

so now TL Kang know that GYOON is HDG right and i think i read in someones post that KBS was trying to say that GYOON is not part of lastnight

robbery attempt in the museum but TL Kang didn't believe i think because of the evidence he found, like them both TL Kang and KBS....when TL Kang found the wallet of GYOON he didn't tell to his colleague to whom that wallet was, his protecting GYOON love that, and KBS not believing that GYOON is part of attempting robbery in the museum if GYOON says no he will believe love the trust i think he is really assuming his self as brother-in-law,

protecting HCH at the same time protecting GYOON...

..,just a thought, hate the part when HCH fights KIM SANG group, im really expecting to see more actions in that scene....

here's a link to IdolsUnlimited

they have rapidshare and MU links of Girl Scout there. :D

http://idols-unlimited.com/kmovie-girl-scouts

:) happy watching! :D

..,waaaahhhhh :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: thank you fiona1111 :D :D :D

About Suna:

I asked a fan who visited the set of Bambam how was Suna. Because until now I'm extremely worried about her injury. Because even if she doesn't have the arm sling anymore, I still see that's she's still feeling a bit awkward in her right arm/shoulder and haven't been able to do much action in Bambam like on the first episodes. And here is his reply:

her injury was not serious but she is very tired because her busy schedule...

Don't worry.... basically she're good condition

I'm just so glad to hear it. ^___^

..,oh yeah forgot about her recent injury, so selfish of me :tongue2:

..,thats why she didn't do so much action in ep14

..,sorry SUNA for being selfish of me :tears: glad to know she's okey :D

..,thanks alodia for the info :D

..,did they say something about SUNA's next project?

but over at the EOE thread it is said that MBC has released statement that EOE will be broadcasted on 25th...so i dont think there's extension for WIAN? :(

..,oh :tears: hope they could at least extend the time....

..,oh just thinking that WIAN is about to end waaahhhh so sad.....

..,thanks kooriyuki for the info :tears: *sniff*

Guest jastinel

For those who want to DL the movie Girl Scout, here is the link...

http://clubbox.co.kr/suna4u

Look for this n.t.j.avi 700.2 MB this is Girl Scout file to DL (2008 file on the left).

Use Internet Explorer and you have to install clubbox, before DL.

You can find the instruction here, on how to use clubbox

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=566&st=0

Guest radicals
The link http://starones.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/n...fter-night-ost/ I think it's song number 4. C if it's right. Anything just shout here. HTH

Oh ya another link. Enjoy but credit to the owner of the site. He he he not forgetting that. Ciao

http://www.hanfever.com/download-ost/#wian

Thank you so much, NelielTu ! you just made my day.

After watching some clips and pictures posted in this thread, I can't help but feel that some scenes in this drama resemble with certain scenes in MNIKSS. But with a different feel, different approach from the actors.

I don't watch a lot of Korean dramas (OK, I admit I only watched one drama : MNIKSS. ha ha) so can not say wether some scenes are trademark of Korean dramas.

But some scenes remind me of scenes from MNIKSS, e.g :

- climbing the stairs

- mud war vs flour war

- kissing scene

- the date

In MNIKSS, Kim Sun Ah was a girl, but in this drama she is a woman. A mature woman. I like this side of hers.

And Lee Dong Gun as Kim Bum Sang is waaayyyy better than Hyun Bin in MNIKSS. Hyun Bin was .... stiff (sorry for the fans). But Lee Dong Gung, oh my ..... still can't get over the duet scene, and the kiss after the duet.

Absolutely LOVE the duet scene. I play it over and over again :blush:

I hope to see LDG smiles more, he's cute when he smiles :)

Yayyyy!!! Happy 200th pages!!! Now I can start posting. I really hate posting when I haven't finish reading all the posts 1st. Er, bout y KBS reacting that way to HCH, u gauys can read bout my posting a few pages back. LOL I've based on real life situation cos I've got lotsa of male frenz who r player (the downside of growing up with mostly guys). I ask all of them outright!!!!!

Their answer is mostly these. They may be smooth with all gals cos they have been practising a lottttttt. It's like they have a kind of manual or mantra thing which is like second nature to them when approching gals. BUT..... when they suddenly realise that they may have actually genuine feeling for a particular gal, their smooth acting somehow stop. They have this feeling of awkwardness suddenly. Partly cos they dun wanna show that they r indeed player. It's just that they suddenly become clumsy, blur, n act like a teenage boy having his 1st love. So they tread on slowly but sometimes it turn out like they r behaving like total jerk. Most of my frenz say that they usually dun know how to react when this happen. It's as if all their manual or mantra r thrown out the window. As u all can guess, normally their way often dun produce result wif this kind of gal. So they r totally at lost on how to react. HTH in explaining. Oh n btw, they also explain that even if the guyz r saying that they have genuine feeling for this particular gal but still acting all smooth operator, u can really believe that the feeling r not genuine. LOL cos they only have one thing on their mind. That's true gals, we think a lot bout other stuff. But for them mostly is that one thing ha ha ha ha if u catch my drift *winks* *winks*

I could not stop n I really meant it COULD NOT stop laughing when someone mention bout Plum Blossom. Yeah it kind of tainted my eyes bout da actor. It reminds me of the actor Ryu Soo Young whom I saw him in Bad Couple. Boy was I attracted to him. Suddenly my eyes tainted again when I saw him in Summer Times. :crazy: Wayyyyy wayyy more explicit than da actor in plum blossom. At least plum blossom got a story behind it. Just my two cents.

..,yeah i think when true love really hits you it would make you really crazy and sometimes it makes us do

some stupid thing...oohh hormones why always reacted that way when in-love......

..,about the PLUM BLOSSOM :mellow: okey i choose not to react :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Hi everyone!

HAPPY 200TH PAGE!!

Here's some pics..

everynight_snote08080622225936MBCST.jpg

everynight_snote08080622225936MB-1.jpg

this one is so cute...lol

cqcq.jpg

dcinside

here's a PS

another kiss? haha!

be776dd8.jpg

..,thank you mzpakipot for the pics love them all so i quote it all :D :D :D

..,love their different pose so cool all of them...mmm LDG is not in the pics again with the staff wonder why????

Guest NelielTu
..,about the PLUM BLOSSOM :mellow: okey i choose not to react :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Awww C'mon!!!! I know u wanna react. I saw a small smirk there!!! :D Let it all out like I did LOL!!!!

Guest kanshu

to live in his apartment - even till little brother comes back? What's in her mind?

Morning! I'm really missing this thread and everyone, can't wait until Sunday to return to full net access!

Well, if you were in her place, would you go and live in KBS appartment? I think, if it was me, I'd rather camp out at the museum than depend on KBS, causing more problems for him.

Poor HCH, I think she'll kill both TL Kang and KBS for keeping the Gyoon-situation away from her.

But there's one thing I really like about the show - which is that, despite being love rivals, both TL Kang and KBS first and foremost try to protect the woman they love and work together rather than trying to make themselves look good in front of her by letting the opponent look like a fool. With all its weaknesses plotwise, the characterization in the show is great!

Guest EnDlEsS88

though it is a bit late ... but there is nothing wrong with celebrating ... HAPPY 200 PAGES ... YOU GUYZ ROCK

^^

Guest kanshu
Thank you so much, NelielTu ! you just made my day.

After watching some clips and pictures posted in this thread, I can't help but feel that some scenes in this drama resemble with certain scenes in MNIKSS. But with a different feel, different approach from the actors.

I don't watch a lot of Korean dramas (OK, I admit I only watched one drama : MNIKSS. ha ha) so can not say wether some scenes are trademark of Korean dramas.

But some scenes remind me of scenes from MNIKSS, e.g :

- climbing the stairs

- mud war vs flour war

- kissing scene

- the date

Those scenes are mostly standard dating scenes. If you watch LDG's Sweet 18, the two leads smear soot into each other's face, for example. Kiss after being beaten up? 30.000 Miles in Search for my son. Stair Climbing - similar vacation scenes in 18 vs. 29... etc. :)

So I'm not surprised to see them... but as you said, the execution is different. :)

..,hope the writers would come up some good ideas for that im afraid they would make a rush scene like KBS going to confess and HCH saying IOU2

then kiss then the end oohh i will hate the writers if they do that....

..,etiquette i think, wedding first before living together :lol: :lol: :lol:

..,or maybe HCH still wondering where she is in KBS heart, KBS attitude towards HCH is really confusing in HCH place,

she need to be sure before acting towards KBS, i mean she realize it when she say out loud her feeling to TL Kang and

the result is being rejected, even though KBS already kiss her she still don't want to misunderstood KBS actions not until

KBS confess, he didn't even say that he likes HCH, i think that whats HCH waiting.....

Well, if you were in her place, would you go and live in KBS appartment? I think, if it was me, I'd rather camp out at the museum than depend on KBS, causing more problems for him.

Poor HCH, I think she'll kill both TL Kang and KBS for keeping the Gyoon-situation away from her.

Hi. kanshu, welcome back. So, it's because she doen't want to create more problems for KBS? Then

again, won't you rather be with the person you like in situations like that? She can't possibly be in that

ransacked place of hers and before he left, she did assure him that he'll be the first person she'll contact

if she needs help.

And I do absolutely agree with you that she's going to "kill" them. Look how angry she was during that

last scene. She's about to "kill" KBS with her angry look when her phone rang.

Awww C'mon!!!! I know u wanna react. I saw a small smirk there!!! :D Let it all out like I did LOL!!!!

.., :lol: :lol: :lol: okey sorry for the fan of KRW my intension are not throw rotten eggs just my opinion...

..,didn't see the whole movie i just peep on that particular scene, can't imagine KRW doing that

as in really doing it, in his image i think its a bad idea he said yes to that movie...

..,agree with mzpakipot i felt yukie to KRW when i saw that particular scene

..,really sorry to the fan :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Morning! I'm really missing this thread and everyone, can't wait until Sunday to return to full net access!

But there's one thing I really like about the show - which is that, despite being love rivals, both TL Kang and KBS first and foremost try to protect the woman they love and work together rather than trying to make themselves look good in front of her by letting the opponent look like a fool. With all its weaknesses plotwise, the characterization in the show is great!

..,oh kanshu glad to see you posting again :D :D :D :D

..,really love your opinion about that...agree with you really :)

...,oh didn't realize this but another celebration guyzzz

4000 post

.....good job to all of us BAMBAMERS......

even though KBS already kiss her she still don't want to misunderstood KBS actions not until

KBS confess, he didn't even say that he likes HCH, i think that whats HCH waiting.....

Hi, kim jo yan. Guess KBS was about to say something like this to

HC when he was apologising for misunderstanding her but HC cut

in and said that's not important and he stopped .......

Let's wait and see when KBS will confess - hope that it will be in the

next episode and not wait till the end, right? Just can't wait to see

intimate scenes from them.

even though KBS already kiss her she still don't want to misunderstood KBS actions not until

Hi, kim jo yan. Guess KBS was about to say something like this to

HC when he was apologising for misunderstanding her but HC cut

in and said that's not important and he stopped .......

Let's wait and see when KBS will confess - hope that it will be in the

next episode and not wait till the end, right? Just can't wait to see

intimate scenes from them.

..,my expectation is really high on the last 2 episodes, hope they would come up

a good script oohh can't wait :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest kanshu

Hi. kanshu, welcome back. So, it's because she doen't want to create more problems for KBS? Then

again, won't you rather be with the person you like in situations like that? She can't possibly be in that

ransacked place of hers and before he left, she did assure him that he'll be the first person she'll contact

if she needs help.

Well... imagine that you know you're in danger. You know that everyone you be with is in danger because of you. Now, imagine your love (not living with you at the time), offers you to stay at his place, because your own place has been ransacked and your little brother has already been threatened and injured.

Would you go to the place of your lover, risking the bad guys going there and injure him too?

Even if you'd call him for help, because you know he'd alarm the police (and despite of what she's saying, would she really call KBS first if she was under attack? I wonder.)... Would you want to risk your lover's safety for yor own convenient feeling of safety?

If it was me, I wouldn't want him anywhere around me, because I love him and couldn't stand the idea of him getting injured because of me.

Well, you do have a point there, Kanshu.That shows that HC's heart is

with KBS now and she'll not want him to be hurt in any way. Guess this

is true love ............ but I do not quite understand why she wants to

return home even when she knows that she is in danger? Maybe there

is this streak of stubborness in her????

..,just a crazy though again, HCH really angry at KBS right, what if KBS trying

to explain everything and say out loud to HCH that he love her will HCH still

be angry after KBS confess his love to her????

..,is she going to accept KBS love despite the situation right now???

..,what about TL Kang what will HCH do if TL Kang also bconfess that he love HCH???

..,is she going to reject TL Kang and accept KBS instead???

Archived